Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Cant Log Into Aresden Again 21/3/12

hey all,

i just got logged out again and cant log back in. just says connection lost and account in use again.

why dose aresden always seem go down and not elvine?

Edited by lugiore

fixed

Ty for fix it but what is the problem?, why always down only ARESDEN?, I think the real solution is find the main problem....

fixed

Ty for fix it but what is the problem?, why always down only ARESDEN?, I think the real solution is find the main problem....

We're working on a new version to be released, which hopefully solves the issue.

It is yet unknown why aresden keeps going offline. It might be someone using or doing something specific which each time triggers a bug.

Past weeks I havn't been able continue development and testing due to a very busy personal schedule after work.

If you're REALLY that much attached to nemesis, ensure a donation of 2000 EUR each month and i'll give up my current job to work for nemesis permanently.

As long as this doesn't happen, you'll have to learn to have patience and accept that our time is valueable and isn't always available to be spent on nemesis or its development.

fixed

We're working on a new version to be released, which hopefully solves the issue.

It is yet unknown why aresden keeps going offline. It might be someone using or doing something specific which each time triggers a bug.

Past weeks I havn't been able continue development and testing due to a very busy personal schedule after work.

If you're REALLY that much attached to nemesis, ensure a donation of 2000 EUR each month and i'll give up my current job to work for nemesis permanently.

As long as this doesn't happen, you'll have to learn to have patience and accept that our time is valueable and isn't always available to be spent on nemesis or its development.

I know perfectly u make it for free, i really apreciate this, and I just was asking what is the main problem and why affects only ARESDEN, but i dont know what is the point of the 2000 EUR...per month, I think you are kinda angry.

I REALLY apreciate u your job, its just so sad log in and get DC; and when i can log in just less than 10 players are online in aresden; 7 of them are afk....yesss aresden is dead 95% Impossible train in any pit because alot of elvines attack 15 vs 1.... using weaponds that bought from your web site like xilema blade (700 usd) abbandon ring (1,000 usd) ice elemental necklace (500 usd) etc...that give a normal player no oportunity... get new players to reforce aresden is impossible... and we are OFFLINE also

Thank you

stop qq fullhouse dude, If you wana help just report as fast as you can and be patient

You better shut up buyer / scammer

fixed

I know perfectly u make it for free, i really apreciate this, and I just was asking what is the main problem and why affects only ARESDEN, but i dont know what is the point of the 2000 EUR...per month, I think you are kinda angry.

I REALLY apreciate u your job, its just so sad log in and get DC; and when i can log in just less than 10 players are online in aresden; 7 of them are afk....yesss aresden is dead 95% Impossible train in any pit because alot of elvines attack 15 vs 1.... using weaponds that bought from your web site like xilema blade (700 usd) abbandon ring (1,000 usd) ice elemental necklace (500 usd) etc...that give a normal player no oportunity... get new players to reforce aresden is impossible... and we are OFFLINE also

Thank you

I ain't angry at all, I'm trying to make clear that currently I can only spend 1 or 2 hours after my job to continue development of nemesis.

I do my daily job to have an income and live my life, pay bills, pay taxes, pay my car, pay my house etc etc... If you want faster development for nemesis, I'd have to give up my job. Giving it up means losing 2000 EUR a month, in such case nemesis would have to cover it up if I'd be developing for nemesis instead of working at my job, so nemesis would become my job. And currently nemesis can't pay me 2000 EUR a month, so I ain't giving up my job because I need the money.

Hopefully this makes more sense to you.

It's only a coincidence that aresden map gets offline. We had cases before where the entire server would crash, which of much worse obviously. I understand your frustration, but for a game that's completely FREE I think the support for it from our staff is WAY beyond some professional company's support (e.g. Mu Online, Soul of the Ultimate Nation, Arch Lord, Content of the Ninth, ...) Their support is horrible, you don't even ever ever see a GM in game who responds to questions asked in global or private. Sending a support ticket to them they don't even reply at all, or reply with a standard text which doesn't make sense and doesn't solve your problem.

It's also true that the sold items doesn't make aresden strong(er), I made an event last weekend where MJ and I played GeeMe chars, those chars got EVERY item you can imagine. When I played alone on the char, it couldn't beat elvines (about 10) who were camping shop in aresden town. Even with 2 we were too weak to make any effect in a mass raid at Elv RML side against 20 ~25 elvines, we didn't stand a chance. Even adding infinite HP (2 billion HP) as a test of what it would be like, I still got raped in the *censored* by elvines and still died after a couple minutes of them smashing my head.

It's not items that make a town strong, it's numbers that makes them win.

White, as I know that's a bug that somebody is trigging and getting the map offline. Maybe its somebody doing it on propose? I dont know, but i have saw already some bugger crashers working in other server, and it looks pretty much the same. I cant add much, maybe because these servers were coded in txt (not in sql like nemesis) which enable a more variety of bugs/hacks, etc..