Sign in to follow this  
Maconhado

Tired Of Those Spies ...

I think basicly is making a rule and applying with common sense.

Rule:you cant spy or help anyone from the opposite town

How?

I posted a video of clearly helping opposite town and i think Shmee was banned for 1 week, i will take him for example

If "firends" which are well known in this server, in this case shmee-rast., even if he didnt Invi him, it was clear he was there spying as he wasnt attacking them and was just standing there. Probably on skype or ts.

same can be applied to 99% of spy cases, when some1 lags out and comes with a traveler or some char from opposite town its exactgly the same.

Its impossible to prove that some1 is afk telling all the opposite town in skype whats going on, but the other spy cases are kinda obvious

I think basicly is making a rule and applying with common sense.

Rule:you cant spy or help anyone from the opposite town

How?

I posted a video of clearly helping opposite town and i think Shmee was banned for 1 week, i will take him for example

If "firends" which are well known in this server, in this case shmee-rast., even if he didnt Invi him, it was clear he was there spying as he wasnt attacking them and was just standing there. Probably on skype or ts.

same can be applied to 99% of spy cases, when some1 lags out and comes with a traveler or some char from opposite town its exactgly the same.

Its impossible to prove that some1 is afk telling all the opposite town in skype whats going on, but the other spy cases are kinda obvious

Maybe is not necessary to be knowed friends. Its about to c the ip of those chars. If the same guy use that char make posible that he knows the other player but with that u cant be sure that he is talking with other. I dont want to use real names but if i use Turulo and Matias use Matiaspoop (ares player) i know him but still i can be in the same figth with him cuz he wont tell me shit about the ares and i wont tell him nothing about elvs. To all ares he will be spy and for the elvs i will be spying. Its only 1 case but how could any 1 decide whos spying and who dont. Gms and admin, for me, are not with time to check all the posible spy cuz they gonna check 100 complains a day.

Thats why i said , he wasnt even attacking them, he was just in safe watching..

Same happens when im on poop,

first day every1 tought i was spying , 2nd day they were whispering me to go raid( even my greatest enemys).

Matias is a great example since hes in inner and argen, hes a good player besides hes skill , We can even be in skype together just lauhging at each other when we couldnt help a mate surive or threatening each other.

Gameplay improvement+1.

with IP restriction a player only gets 1 factions play, therefore that player wouldn't be switching cities. That automatically rules out spying from that city. Then how would they be spying if they are currently playing 1 faction with their friends?

IP restriction to 1 city solves the problem indefinitely.

with IP restriction a player only gets 1 factions play, therefore that player wouldn't be switching cities. That automatically rules out spying from that city. Then how would they be spying if they are currently playing 1 faction with their friends?

IP restriction to 1 city solves the problem indefinitely.

I myself at home own 4 ip addresses... I just use another computer, with another IP to spy... and still can use my main computer to talk to my friends or play along with them...

I'll go beyond, I can log my elv & ares and physically be the same person "playing" them... putting my screens next to eachother, my elv in safe, and use my ares to raid with my friends, use skype to tip them off...

Your solution has already become obsolete with the example I just said.

It will restrict a fairly big group of players, but it does not cover ALL players, it is likely impossible to permanently make some system that rules out spides indefinitely.

ever heard nothing is perfect? solving the majority of a problem is better than not solving anything at all. nd you even agreed that it will restrict a fairly big group of players. You also mentioned and one of the rules of helbreath nemesis is that spying is prohibited. player needs to just report more often. and you again then also agreed that there won't be a system that prevent spies indefinitely, why not use what the best option we have and put SOME limitations? but again, i don't even play this game haha I'm just here to chat and trying to improve the nerdy helbreath community.