Sign in to follow this  
Maconhado

Tired Of Those Spies ...

Juli always on silvestre (not sure how spelled) spying in ares ch.

Cry me a river and stop burnin zems. You all spy i log for trades and make u mad, dont need to spy, and its SilvestrE also known as "The Cat".

On: good idea if u think it will be better for server then we should all agree Calu.

maco stfu, u are always spying on Backup and twinwar

lmao ..

u shut .. im not backup and twinwar, its my brother ... when i logout, i log Yanumak ..

and just to laugh to u guys, bcuz b4 i log i always says: logging :D

and none can even hit me ... how sux u guys are ... then i log Yanumak to make fun of u noobs.

but i do not stay at ch or shop like Julieth and his guild ...

White could make a new system, just an ideia (maybe i should post at "Suggestions area", but here it goes).

Why that kinda of spionage didnt exist during my HB usa times? Because the accounts were bounded to only one town (that means that in same account you can only make chars from same town) and it was pay to play, so you wouldnt pay 2 accounts to leave one (from the other side) logged in and paying for both.

Well, considering that, could be done something like bounding town by email. That means that, after the first choice of town (which are totally random at begining, or they should be random at least), you cant make anymore any character ever at the oposite town. You can still travell with your traveller characters, but you cant spy as before with that anymore. If you request citizenship to the CH officer, a message could be displayed containing those informations (you arent allowed to play in both towns) and the request is denied.

Also, could have some sort of IP tracking system that recognizes which email is that IP attached for (i.e. IP related to which town side?), and only allow connection between IPs and accounts that are currently playing in same town (which would still give the possibility of account sharring). The coding for it wouldnt be that hard.

Also, if you want to change town for all, you can simply restart your router, wait for 5 mins untill IP change done, make new account and attach that to this new IP and there you go, new fresh account.

I never used any kind of spy or spionage tatics, even tho I was elvine before playing aresden (where im currently playing now) and have chars assigned in the two biggest elvine guilds. Also, i dont care if people that use spys are posting here as well, as soon they give some contribution on the process. You guys shouldnt care about it as well (at least not here at this topic). Seens its just common sense that it should be fixed in next updates. Just suggesting some options for the good of the server is healthier then personal attacks and flamming at this threat. Keep it clean please.

White could make a new system, just an ideia (maybe i should post at "Suggestions area", but here it goes).

Why that kinda of spionage didnt exist during my HB usa times? Because the accounts were bounded to only one town (that means that in same account you can only make chars from same town) and it was pay to play, so you wouldnt pay 2 accounts to leave one (from the other side) logged in and paying for both.

Well, considering that, could be done something like bounding town by email. That means that, after the first choice of town (which are totally random at begining, or they should be random at least), you cant make anymore any character ever at the oposite town. You can still travell with your traveller characters, but you cant spy as before with that anymore. If you request citizenship to the CH officer, a message could be displayed containing those informations (you arent allowed to play in both towns) and the request is denied.

Also, could have some sort of IP tracking system that recognizes which email is that IP attached for (i.e. IP related to which town side?), and only allow connection between IPs and accounts that are currently playing in same town (which would still give the possibility of account sharring). The coding for it wouldnt be that hard.

Also, if you want to change town for all, you can simply restart your router, wait for 5 mins untill IP change done, make new account and attach that to this new IP and there you go, new fresh account.

I never used any kind of spy or spionage tatics, even tho I was elvine before playing aresden (where im currently playing now) and have chars assigned in the two biggest elvine guilds. Also, i dont care if people that use spys are posting here as well, as soon they give some contribution on the process. You guys shouldnt care about it as well (at least not here at this topic). Seens its just common sense that it should be fixed in next updates. Just suggesting some options for the good of the server is healthier then personal attacks and flamming at this threat. Keep it clean please.

should make it go back to previous way, 1 client at a time.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+10000000000000000000000000 !!!!

the video talk itself... and cmon macon.. u guy spy more then anyone

the video talk itself... and cmon macon.. u guy spy more then anyone

lol who the *censored* r u? show ur face, u noob. i do not spy u *censored*er! dun talk shit about me, ok?

and about this video, i cant see anything wrong ... lol, u fags were makin summon and sum1 died ... wats wrong with that? lol ... maybe im kind blind or sumthing, but i didnt see anything ... plz tell where to look, thx.

Stay on topic before I start handing out bans.

Be glad I'm too lazy at the moment to really read these posts, or you'd probably all be banned by now!

what i should do if i have to move items between citys?, drop in bi wait 10 min and log again? :S

what i should do if i have to move items between citys?, drop in bi wait 10 min and log again? :S

pick a town and play it :D. Back in the day the server was unpopulated that you had to switch towns constantly to find action. But now there is more people, i dont see the need to flip back and forth to backstab ppl all the time.

pick a town and play it :D. Back in the day the server was unpopulated that you had to switch towns constantly to find action. But now there is more people, i dont see the need to flip back and forth to backstab ppl all the time.

+1

+1

+1

+1000000000000000000000000000

another one from your guild

This is the kind of things we need to care by system.

IP town binding for 3 minutes is the way.

You can use the WEB WAREHOUSE between the same account anyway, so xfer items between your own chars using that feature.

Perhaps we could possibly expand it to allow linking of multiple web warehouses together as 1 big, or allow sending items from one web wh to another...

white your creativity is much appreciated but the feature we have now is big enough for these players.

@farjat in my opinion 10 minutes isn't long enough. Helbreath maps are pretty BIg considering the game mechanic makes players physically run to every where.For example if a group of players decided to hunt some where like toh3 DE/GG pit. they ask for other players in town, a spy notices that and logs off instantly. Or they can simply tell their friends via Facebook or Skype. by the time the hunters get to the location, the other towns guys have already set a trap for them. bai bai zems!

so what I'm trying to say is that 10 minutes delay isn't enough.

I'd like to see account + emails are bound to their IP.

Same account and IP cannot have 2 different factions, they can make travelers to trade but cannot create citizens.

I think these restrictions are pretty absolute, but thats just me. Feel free to make any suggestions.

You can use the WEB WAREHOUSE between the same account anyway, so xfer items between your own chars using that feature.

Perhaps we could possibly expand it to allow linking of multiple web warehouses together as 1 big, or allow sending items from one web wh to another...

white your creativity is much appreciated but the feature we have now is big enough for these players.

@farjat in my opinion 10 minutes isn't long enough. Helbreath maps are pretty BIg considering the game mechanic makes players physically run to every where.For example if a group of players decided to hunt some where like toh3 DE/GG pit. they ask for other players in town, a spy notices that and logs off instantly. Or they can simply tell their friends via Facebook or Skype. by the time the hunters get to the location, the other towns guys have already set a trap for them. bai bai zems!

so what I'm trying to say is that 10 minutes delay isn't enough.

I'd like to see account + emails are bound to their IP.

Same account and IP cannot have 2 different factions, they can make travelers to trade but cannot create citizens.

I think these restrictions are pretty absolute, but thats just me. Feel free to make any suggestions.

acc + mail bound doesn't change a thing, it's not because I can't play aresden as an elvine, that I can't inform aresden guilds/teams about a hunt of elvines, I won't get EK's myself, I would only benefit from it by making an alliance between my elvine char & some aresdens, I still cross the boundaries as I sort of spied, I still betrayed my own town by doing so, yet nobody would possibly know if the aresdens don't talk about it obviously, and they wouldn't, as they know i'd inform them about elvine hunts, and when they encounter me, they'll leave me alone, they consider me part of their team, yet I'm opposite nation.

It is this sort of betrayal that irritates alot and is disliked by either nation where it occurs, yet it is almost impossible to detect such kind of betrayal. Even the simple "spying" that occurs now isn't always that easy to detect.

Besides that, I do like to mention that "spying" isn't being reported when it occurs. Reporting once will result in a monitoral behavior of GMs towards the spy, report again (and again, and again) will result into a ban obviously, as the spying behavior isn't tollerated and considered town betrayal. We sometimes see a first spy reported, but never see it occur again.

Its no nice to see some spy, but is hard to detect cuz with skype or ts u can tell any1 whos with amp or not. The ppl must c that is not part of the game.

Ip restriccion for 10 min is nice.

Its no nice to see some spy, but is hard to detect cuz with skype or ts u can tell any1 whos with amp or not. The ppl must c that is not part of the game.

Ip restriccion for 10 min is nice.

As I said before, the restriction won't help.

He can still tip-off his aresden team m8's by skype, team speak or ventrillo or what ever...