Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Need Some Help

Hi all,

Iam having a problem with my desktop pc, and am wondering if any one here can help me

Yesterday i loaded nemesis and logged onto skillklr, as soon as i did the computer and screen froze and now it wont start up, it just beeps over and over and the monitor says there is no input signal.

Dose anyone know what the hell is going on with it? As it happened once before on my laptop but after i left the laptop alone for 20 minutes it started back up with no further problem. Iam hoping that i can fix it and dont have to go spend more money on the dam thing.

So dose anyone know what it is wrong with it?

Please help me. :)

Thank you for your time

Lugiore

sorry if this is in the wrong section, if so, plz move to correct.

hey, laptop is fine, using the laptop to get online for normal stuff, just the desktop pc thats not working. which mean no nemesis as i cant play on a laptop, too hard to do stuff quickly.

constant beeping at the startup usually means some memory error

make sure its all clean, take it out and put it back in.

try switching the memory modules if yo have more than 1. changing their position works sometimes.

yea, took entire computer apart, cleaned all dust and then put back together and still nothing. i think it may have shit itself. dam

yea, took entire computer apart, cleaned all dust and then put back together and still nothing. i think it may have shit itself. dam

Open -> Umplug it -> Remove the little batttery 10 seconds. -> retry.

hey

did those things and now the computer turns on with no beeping but the screen wont turn on, the monitor says there is no input. monitor just turns to sleep mode but the tower looks and sounds like it is on.

lugiore

cheers guys, i think ill just have to take to the computer store again and spend more money on the dam thing.

cheers all

i wish i was there, cant get the pc into the computer shop untill 3 days time then however long it takes to fix, so hopefully be back by next weekend.

iam just going to do my skills on the laptop for the next week or so. going to be boring lol

lugiore