Sign in to follow this  
TheDude

Wipe Server?

Yeah im a old player not going to mention who cause im not liked. But i would be willing to come back to a Newly Wiped server. i think it would bring alot of players back and from other servers due to there Corruptness and nothing out there worth it. Please comment Yes or No thanks

Yeah im a old player not going to mention who cause im not liked. But i would be willing to come back to a Newly Wiped server. i think it would bring alot of players back and from other servers due to there Corruptness and nothing out there worth it. Please comment Yes or No thanks

No, and this is the final answer from the Nemesis Staff.

Nemesis is still alive, there is a decent population of playing people.

There's no reason to whipe, we make helbreath for our current community, not for a community that "might" "possibly" "sometime" "if they feel like" come (back) to Nemesis.

comeeee, stop cryin and lets have fun playin !!!!! and please, come to ares, we need players! :P

Edited by Maconhado

Soon as you said, "i'm not well liked" I thought.. must be fat Alex lol

Server is full of Item whores these days man. Not much going on aside from people activating ice/x and running to safe to yell JAJAJAJA.... pretty boring..

servers *censored*ed due to everyone just buying items buts its up to the GM staff and they already said no. so thats fine i just figured il throw it out there and maybe if enough people say Yeah wipe and such they may take that into a Possible. But it all Boils down to the Admins of nemesis and there out for the players with not wiping everyother day which i understand of owning my own server.

servers *censored*ed due to everyone just buying items buts its up to the GM staff and they already said no. so thats fine i just figured il throw it out there and maybe if enough people say Yeah wipe and such they may take that into a Possible. But it all Boils down to the Admins of nemesis and there out for the players with not wiping everyother day which i understand of owning my own server.

Whiping is bad... You unstatisfy the current community as they lose their items and effort. There is no guarantee these people will stay in your community and start over again after a whipe. It's also uncertain if old players would come back and start over again, you're only 1 saying you would, yet there are 51k other accounts who might not come back. Often people who quit nemesis for the fact that a small group of players has massive items are playing another server or even another game. They won't even notice if nemesis would whipe. By the time they do, the server is already half-geared again and they don't take the effort anymore to return.

Personally I would possibly only consider (doesn't mean I would) a whipe if the population is dying due to item-overflow, if the population downgraded too much for a long period of time or if the game code changes in such a way a whipe becomes a requirement. In any other case I wouldn't even consider it, especially not people "threatning" to "whipe and i'll come back", 1 voice vs 51k accounts is 0,002% of the community, I see that as insufficient to make a voice.

Whiping is bad... You unstatisfy the current community as they lose their items and effort. There is no guarantee these people will stay in your community and start over again after a whipe. It's also uncertain if old players would come back and start over again, you're only 1 saying you would, yet there are 51k other accounts who might not come back. Often people who quit nemesis for the fact that a small group of players has massive items are playing another server or even another game. They won't even notice if nemesis would whipe. By the time they do, the server is already half-geared again and they don't take the effort anymore to return.

Personally I would possibly only consider (doesn't mean I would) a whipe if the population is dying due to item-overflow, if the population downgraded too much for a long period of time or if the game code changes in such a way a whipe becomes a requirement. In any other case I wouldn't even consider it, especially not people "threatning" to "whipe and i'll come back", 1 voice vs 51k accounts is 0,002% of the community, I see that as insufficient to make a voice.

Not trying to be a smart *censored* or anything, but this topic has only been up about 4-5 hours. Not really enough time to determine that 1 person is voicing something that 51k people disagree with. Also for the most part, the only people that use this forum are people who are active in the game. Meaning that 95% of the people who will read/respond to this are people who are more likely to not want a whipe because they still play. I dont know if whiping is the answer or not, But i'm 100% certain that .002% isnt the only people that would like to see nemesis whiped.

No, and this is the final answer from the Nemesis Staff.

Nemesis is still alive, there is a decent population of playing people.

There's no reason to whipe, we make helbreath for our current community, not for a community that "might" "possibly" "sometime" "if they feel like" come (back) to Nemesis.

100% Agree

and closed...