Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Stunning

Can somone confirm/deny me next statements:

- You see damage below 40 above your head when being hit

- You see ALL damage above your head when damage is 40 or higher (to validate: your HP has decreased by X is always showing up when getting damage, so check if you get HP message without seeing damage and HP decreased is 40 or more)

Please add SS to your reply to show me ! - upload @ www.imageshack.us

incase of casting or being hit multiple times simultainiously, you will only see the last hit dmg above your head, even though you will see the damage indicator from server register hp decrease, aslong as it is 40>

for <40 dmg you will not always see it above head even in normal 1 to 1 hitting situation.

i couldnt take any ss of this fact, but baxes has hidden dmg. What i mean about it: when you hit somebody, the visual effect is like you had missed the person, but he actually took dmg below 40 (mostly often around 17) which doesnt show above the head but it will count on the player's damage indicator.

Almost all weapons has it, but % of chance of that happening is really low atm, we will reduce it at next update, to see if the stunning problem gets better.

its actually written into the game that way

its all to do with stun % of a weapon

fist has 100% stun (all damage caused will also cause a stun)

Longswords have less.

Hammers have even less than longswords.

short swords have 100% stun chance rate and also gain 100% crit dmg bonus. however their natural Hit % is much lower than fist and they benefit from no crit hitting %.

stun has 3 effects

stop movement momentarily, interupt casting immediately, and interupt attacking.

the hit results in a damage-taking animation and the damage is displayed above the head.

if an attack hits without a stun, the damage is registered, however there is no interuption and no damage will be shown above the head.

stun chance only applies to <40 (<60 in arena)

stun chance only applies to <40 (<60 in arena)

Which is why Bows are so effective at killing mages...