Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Neck Of Sufferent

hi all,

just a quick question,

iam using a neck of sufferent to up my pr skill in dragonia and i still get damage from poisen [that is the area cast spell on the map], i wonder if this is poisen damage or just magic spell damage as iam not getting poisened just the damage of about 100 hp everytime the area is poisened.

just wanted to know if this is normal.

tim lugiore

also should it take 2.5 hours (appox.) to get to 100% pr from 10%? seems too quick, all other skills take much much longer.

Edited by lugiore

The Dragons in Dragonia will attemp to destroy you.

Dragons have powers beyond humans, their wraith will hit you anywhere in their area.

Perhaps I should take PR skill & items in account in the poison area.

The 2,5 hours you talking about, you're right on thatone, we've scheduled a skill formula change for the weapon skills (long sword, hammer, etc) but keep the original formula for the skilling-skills (alchemy, fishing, manu'ing, etc)

yea did 2 chars today with sufferent neck, took no more then 6 hours in tottal, using a pr set with the first was about 2.5 and near 3 without a pr set for the second, but both using a sufferent neck. what about mr and magic do they still take ages? hope so

We're just planning to extend the formula for 50-% to the 50+% for the weapon and magic skills.

MR and PR skills would be untouched so you'll need more effort to get these skills up.

awesome, are you also going to change pr skill, so you cant level pr skill in dragonia map as fast as you can now? would prob. be a good idea. all tho i don tthink there are many sufferent necks or mer necks on the server, so i guess not too many people can up there pr skill fast without needing mass pots or good pr set

lugiore