Sign in to follow this  
Saitam

Heldenian Suggestions

well its about heldenian, for me they are wrong setted. im gonna show the example in my country time Buenos Aires.

Heldenian on Sundays starts 17:30 pm, the city who won got it to the wednesday 11:30 am. that give it a total of 66 hours of heldenian for the winner city.

now Heldenian on wednesday starts 11:30 am and finish Sundays 17:30pm. thats gives a total of 102 hours for the winner city. almost 40 hours more.

I think this is unfair. so please consider balance the time. thx

cheers

hey all,

+1 it is unbalanced,

I suggest that each heldian last for 3 days (appox) so each held winner has 3 days of the droprate, tp's etc. Then with the remaining day can just be left as a normal day or be used by gm's for events on special occassions. :) :)

lugiore

if it was made that change, inequality would still, what happens is that you generally win on Sunday and do not like the days you have left. pedi that week was extended to 8 days, so ifthere might be some equality there if you stay so happy!

real text in spanish

en el caso de que se hiciera ese cambio, la desigualdad seguiria estando, lo que pasa, es que los domingos generalmente ganan ustedes y no te gusta los dias que te quedan. pedi que la semana se alarge a 8 dias, asi si podria haber alguna igualdad, haber si asi te quedas contento!

if it was made that change, inequality would still, what happens is that you generally win on Sunday and do not like the days you have left. pedi that week was extended to 8 days, so ifthere might be some equality there if you stay so happy!

real text in spanish

en el caso de que se hiciera ese cambio, la desigualdad seguiria estando, lo que pasa, es que los domingos generalmente ganan ustedes y no te gusta los dias que te quedan. pedi que la semana se alarge a 8 dias, asi si podria haber alguna igualdad, haber si asi te quedas contento!

its seems you dont understand the point..... elvines win sundays, and ares win wednesday. ares have more time with held that us, is just the fair thing make the balance . 3.5 days btw the heldenians.

PD: @roca1985. se nota que no sabes ni lo que hablas, divids en 3.5 dias y listo, existen las horas en los tiempos tambien... q acotacion corta de sesos que hiciste, para eso ni tires reply

to saita:

acordate que se puso la heldenian un miercoles y ese horario para que los asiaticos pudieran jugarla, se si ponen la heldenian del domingo a la misma hora? podria ser, pero no te quedas contento, por que esa hora quizas te vendria mal!

to saita:

acordate que se puso la heldenian un miercoles y ese horario para que los asiaticos pudieran jugarla, se si ponen la heldenian del domingo a la misma hora? podria ser, pero no te quedas contento, por que esa hora quizas te vendria mal!

mierda q te entrenas duro dia a dia, para no usar tu cerebro, sabias q todos los dias tienen 24 horas? si la pasan al jueves a casi la misma hora se equilibraria las horas de cada heldenian y seria lo mismo, lastima q sos tan corto. Me di cuenta q solo escribis por que tenes el teclado enchufado.

Edited by Saitam

i like the old system ... only on sundays :D

Old system didnt work to well for us in the asia area, sunday held is at like [appox.]5.30 am on a monday, so if you work you cant play because you have to work. At least now if you have to work on a monday in this part of the world , you still get to play the other held which is at [appox.] 11.30 pm.

I remember when white asked everyone who play from the asia world to suggest a time which is easier for us to play and the second one is what we (alot of people) said was the best for us. Sucks the second one lasts longer, but the time it starts should stay the same or as close as possible for us in this part of the world. :)

lugiore

to saita:

mierda q te entrenas duro dia a dia, para no usar tu cerebro, sabias q todos los dias tienen 24 horas? si la pasan al jueves a casi la misma hora se equilibraria las horas de cada heldenian y seria lo mismo, lastima q sos tan corto. Me di cuenta q solo escribis por que tenes el teclado enchufado.

a casi la misma hora... que hora pues?

si lo GMs/Staff, lo dispusieron asi, es que lo pensaron y vieron mas conveniente ese dia/hora!

Edited by roca1985

2 helds a week is to much

I agree on that one, I'm thinking of changing held so it runs a sequence of scheduled helds over and over.

Every sunday a held is made, the next held will be 1 week later + 6 hours, so after 4 weeks the held would be the same time as it was the first week, this should give every player the chance to attend atleast 1 heldenian, the lucky ones can get 2 or 3 helds attended.

I agree on that one, I'm thinking of changing held so it runs a sequence of scheduled helds over and over.

Every sunday a held is made, the next held will be 1 week later + 6 hours, so after 4 weeks the held would be the same time as it was the first week, this should give every player the chance to attend atleast 1 heldenian, the lucky ones can get 2 or 3 helds attended.

sounds good for me , might give it a try, if that is too confusing then just do it 12 hours =P

sounds good for me , might give it a try, if that is too confusing then just do it 12 hours =P

It's now already "hard" for some people to remember when sades or helds occur.

The idea I also got is to add a global announcer in the same way as I did with summon events, it starts announcing 5h prior to the sade/held occuring and repeats the announcement untill it starts.

If that announcer is combined with the 6h time-moving held, it'll be fairly clear when it'll start.