Sign in to follow this  
leland

Mage Help - Angel And Level

Hi guys,

I recently started playing hb again after a long time.

I just got to lvl 180 on my mage and now I'm kind of stuck because I have no idea what to do / where to go for exp and majestic points.

Also I was wondering how you acquire the angel?

So the questions I have is just where should i go for exp after 180 and the angel?

Thanks very much!

*edit* already found where to get angel :)

Edited by leland

Hi,

For lvling mages, you can:

1) Ice Golem pits in Icebound. Icebound entrance can be found in Middleland (Near TOH).

2) Garden. Assuming you have a good mp set, you can rack up exp rather fast here too. Just lure the mobs together and blizz.

3) Troll pit in ML. There is a troll pit in ML, left of MLM (tiny island).

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

Hi,

1) Ice Golem pits in Icebound. Icebound entrance can be found in Middleland (Near TOH).

2) Garden. Assuming you have a good mp set, you can rack up exp rather fast here too. Just lure the mobs together and blizz.

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

About Garden - definitely go there with another mage if you don't have a decent MP set (3 21% pieces and a 56%+ shield), because it's faster with 2 mages. Big mage parties in garden (4+ mages) are a LOT of fun, especially if they're in a guild with you.

Also, Troll pit in ML is often raided by townspeople, so you'll be getting attacked a lot if you decide to train there. It IS a very nice pit for mages, but just be forewarned about that.

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

About Garden - definitely go there with another mage if you don't have a decent MP set (3 21% pieces and a 56%+ shield), because it's faster with 2 mages. Big mage parties in garden (4+ mages) are a LOT of fun, especially if they're in a guild with you.

Also, Troll pit in ML is often raided by townspeople, so you'll be getting attacked a lot if you decide to train there. It IS a very nice pit for mages, but just be forewarned about that.

+1