Sign in to follow this  
ognib

I Miss U Too My Loves :d

ALso i am LOOKING FOR NOCNY SHERINCAL GUARDIAN BARLA OR ANYONE WITH BARLA ACC PASS I NEED IT :D i think some my stuff is there still an i wanna accsess it :D love Zion

I support the decision to unbar Zion's account, he's a friendly player and he can bring much power to Aresden city.

..when he re-rolls to Ares. :D

Edited by Divine

oh yah i totally agree he got a perm ban for an offence which shouldve only landed him like 2 weeks or a month ban! definately not permenate.

yah DA- u did totally something different then andy did. u lamed eks, all he did was get angry at a gm. big whoop shouldnt be perm ban.

JEA BOI!! i miss this server and its dedication i was younger and full of spunk and i thought i knew everything about the world and how it should be, i thought something was unfair blew up said shit i didnt mean, (life problems aided this anger profusly.) (<<<i know thats not their problem) but yes i would love to play and help players learn to play. and to the gms i am sorry for what i did i didnt understand the gravity of what i was doing and the punishment that would come after. i am alot better about my anger and blowing up i have the same problems in life and i have been working on them. thanks to all who post and try and help me out i really appricate it. im glad u guys even remember me :D and would like me back i hope maybe the gms will contact me or type here and hope they see i have grown up alot and hopefully will give me another chance i would love it and wouldnt ruin it and make them regret giving me my zion back :D i miss him so much L:D and you all love always Andy

(and sorry if there are two ppl on this fourm acc. my cuz jesse uses this one for his tickets cause i am always logged in here on his pc :D)