Sign in to follow this  
DA-

Unban Static

i really wish to return to helbreath nemesis, if everyone agrees could my char be restored back with ESW?? im sure it will brighten the game a bit.. i was a very active player and i think ive done my share of time off..

buy ROX and SB and trade it for Shockmage:P

SB + RoX + IE Neck and i'll give you an E.S.W. Character (fully legit character without only DK set and E.S.W. learned, E.S.W. obtained from legit drop - can show log lines).

or

donate $1000 to nemesis to unban Static.

i really wish to return to helbreath nemesis, if everyone agrees could my char be restored back with ESW?? im sure it will brighten the game a bit.. i was a very active player and i think ive done my share of time off..

+1

+1

+1

Start making exceptions and soon everyone is asking for unban. Rules should be same for everyone. So -1.

Edited by tomas

+1

+1

+1

Start making exceptions and soon everyone is asking for unban. Rules should be same for everyone. So -1.

Exactly. And like I said, he can pay $1,000 USD to have Static back with ESW.

unban acc baca acca calu.... una cuenta q me banearon x logear en una acc pedir 1 rodragon y no darlo xq habia caido en hunt y lo habian robado.. yo en si no robe xq tenia acceso a una cuenta amiga del que robo..asi que x ende si el me giveaba el item x su cuenta no tendria que porq haberme baneado elacc, segun mi parecer... unban please

acc : chony

please baca old player acc banned for nothing :(

baca banned for nothing

You were the biggest pile of garbage of a human being that I've ever played with (and I've played with plenty). You had it a long time coming.

yea for that bring account of ARG SERVER players ... i Miss DamaBlanca ...... or Ala :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: i really loved Ala tooo

pd: who the *censored* stole my name in neme server??? i want it back

baca banned for nothing

You were the biggest pile of garbage of a human being that I've ever played with (and I've played with plenty). You had it a long time coming.

boned!