Sign in to follow this  
Pentragram

Trees Dammit.

Find another player or website that has small-tree pak files to share, change your tree pak file with thatone and you're done :D

Nemesis does not offer any of such pak files, but you can probably find them somewhere else to download and use.

P.S. If editing paks, make sure to read rules regarding pak editing properly, NOT ALL EDITS ARE ALLOWED !

P.S. If editing paks, make sure to read rules regarding pak editing properly, NOT ALL EDITS ARE ALLOWED !

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/rules.php

Rule 11:

Paks: Do not modify the PAK’s of Helbreath Nemesis in any way that gives you an advantage over other players (ex.: Red steps, Floor Grid, Cut Roofs, etc.).

We will conduct regular check-ups to verify that players are using the original Helbreath PAK’s.

If you do not meet our standards, we will ban your account. To be more specific we have made a list of the PAKs that are and are not allowed:

Edited spells like Blizzard, EWS, etc. – Not Allowed

Monsters / Buildings of Crusade paks – Not Allowed

Red steps – Not Allowed

Grey Paks – Not Allowed

Invisible skins – Not Allowed

Cut roofs – Not Allowed

Transparent bag – Not Allowed

Grids – Not Allowed

Skin [if it is not the invisible ones] – Allowed

Mouse pointer – Allowed

Big objects (big items) – Allowed

No Trees – Allowed

sounds?

Anything not mentioned isn't allowed to be edited either.

Certain sounds are embedded in our client to sure that they arn't being edited at all.

Walking is REALLY easy to hear if you use headphones. Turn off sound, and just listen!

Trust me, I've been able to hear people walking at the edge of my screen for YEARS - without any edits at all. I haven't deleted sounds, I haven't edited sounds, I just use headphones. ;)