Sign in to follow this  
DamaBlanca

Herocape

Godly Hero will be 1500+ eks, +15 dmg? i don't think so lol xD

Hero cape will probably not get any proper functionality except for maybe becoming a hero-set requirement (not discussed yet, just an idea that popped into my head while writing this).

But the hero cape will be a requirement for the Godly/Dark hero sets as you'll need to "upgrade" it to the Godly/Dark Aresden/Elvine Hero Cape, that cape will have a bonus (or atleast the ability to give/add a bonus to it)

nice but when can see this ? any date to say?

I can't really tell any date on this, all development depends on spare time, it's not like we're an official game dev company, if we would be, i'd be able to give you a date... but then nemesis probably wouldn't be free xD

long time ago, i always tought that the hero cape was mr21, and therefore, it owned (that was mostly on nemesis1, where it was really hard to get any stated cape, or armor) it wouldnt hurt any1 doing this here

or get upgrade like dk set ... mr cape hero , hp cape hero , mp cape hhero ....dr cape hero .... max +5 , in this moment i see cape hero and cry .... 300 eks wasted for nothing :S

Make hero cape needed to complete FH set.

disagree, it would only make old players even more powerfull, with the amount of items ingame its barely impossible for a new guy to get fh, and u want to add 300 eks to that? Lol

currrent fh dont need more damage, makes it sound way too ovrepowered to me, adding damage for hero cape. i like the idea making fh need the cape to be complete to gain the extra damage. would be like a mini reset if made all current fh (without cape) needing another 300 ek to be fh