Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Event: Christmas Greens!

Event details:

Collect the Candies!

For every 50 Green Candies that you find, I will award you with 5 stones of your choice! (Merien, Xelima, Zemstone, or any combination)

For every 30 Green Candies that you find, I will award you with 2 stones of your choice! (Merien, Xelima, Zemstone, or any combination)

For every 15 Green Candies that you find, I will award you with 1 stone of your choice! (Merien, Xelima, or Zemstone)

Candies MUST be turned in for you to get the stones. You cannot keep the candies. You can get this prize as many times as you want. There can be an infinite amount of winners (as long as they all have enough candies).

Post here to let me know that you have the correct amount of candies and I will try to contact you in-game.

Good luck, and enjoy searching! ;)

Bump!

Other things:

I cannot trade Green Candies for Red or Blue, or Red/Blue for Green. I will only trade Stones for your Green Candies.

Good luck finding them! Remember, they'll be easier to find the closer we get to January, but they will stop dropping on January 1st at 12:00AM Sever time!

who collec more green get any special medium item ? , maybe resu wand ? :P

Nope, just stones, sorry. :)

can we hand them in after they stop dropping on January 1st at 12:00AM Sever time!, got 17 so far :D

Yes, you can. I won't be online as much after Jan 1, but I'll still try to logon to do this.

Heylo,

I have collected the 50 green candys needed to redeem for 5 stones, and i wish to redeem them for 4 zemstones and 1 merian stone please. :) :) :)

Char. named skillklr has them on page 3 of her wh. If you need the account name i'll pm to you.

Am i the first to redeem candys for stones?

lugiore

Edited by lugiore

Heylo,

I have collected the 50 green candys needed to redeem for 5 stones, and i wish to redeem them for 4 zemstones and 1 merian stone please. :) :) :)

Char. named skillklr has them on page 3 of her wh. If you need the account name i'll pm to you.

Am i the first to redeem candys for stones?

lugiore

Nope, a couple people have already turned in Candies for stones. I have to see you in-game to do this, so I'll try to find you. I'll generally be online (randomly) from around 9am-11pm server time the rest of this week.

I hope it's not too late to swap my green candies for stones, no other GM agreed to do it :P

Edited by IRONCLAD

I hope it's not too late to swap my green candies for stones, no other GM agreed to do it :P

Nope it's not, send a ticket to remind me and I'll try to find you in-game.

Note:

I'm still trading stones for Candies and I've asked MJ[GM] to help with this, but I'm not online very often. If you still have candy to trade, send a ticket on the main website and I'll try to find you in-game. It's difficult for me as I'm in school right now, but I'll try.