Sign in to follow this  
COCAO

New Mode To Rep+ And Rep-

Let me make a suggestion about the reputation of a player. Do as heroes and villains. For those who have a lot rep + are heroes, and those who have rep-are the bad guys. So create some advantages and disadvantages for each "class". Examples: for those who have rep + have a better drop rate, for containing the rep-k can be x2. things like that to make an innovation in the world Helbreath. Well I leave here for you seguestão *spam*yze GM Team.

and full heroes what ? , i like took 100 rep = 1 zem 150 = mer , xels like that prizes ...

100 maj points = change city 1 time for 3 months

500 mj points change name 1 for year

or some like that

Edited by DamaBlanca

hey

i think a better idea would be if your rep has to do with the qualitiy of your drops. so if low rep, drops as same as they are atm, but with high rep i think maybe you should get a new bonus which stops the mobs you kill from dropping less wanted items like small pots, parts (maybe, could stop alchamy gathering), and endurence, light and strong items( if light/strong only stat on item.) i think the drops that drop for a high rep char. should still be the same just with less drops that are useless to most chars. like all the vit pots, small pots etc.. i dont think your should have a higher chance of getting rares etc just less crap.

sorry if this sounds like iam lazy or whining, not wanting the crap drops and all.

regards

lugiore

We'll most likely introduce new hero armors, which i've spoken about before. There would be 2 sides to this hero armors, and probably rep will be involved to purchase or equip them. More likely the purchase rather then the equip as rep also affects kloness and righteous (unless we make an opposite item for kloness and opposite stat for righteous)

I will explain further how I see this system Bandits and Heroes (rep-or rep +). There are three types of level for heroes and bad guys.

heroes

Level 1 - rep + above 200 to 500. (Get some wattage) Ex: Increased damage, Increased drop rate, make more money, or exp when killing an enemy.

2nd level - rep + above 500 up to 1000. (Get a better wattage) Ex: When you kill an enemy x3 gold or 400k exp

3rd level - over 1500 + rep (only for those full-Hero can get that wattage). EX: When you kill an enemy level 3 bandits, one gains two ek's

bandits (bad guys)

Level 1 - rep- 500 to 1500. (get some wattage) Ex: Find the cheapest because it is a thief (bandits) can steal more easily.

2nd level - rep- 1500 to 3000. (Get a better wattage) EX: wins two ek's

3rd level - rep- 3000. (only for those full-Hero can get that wattage) EX: when killing an enemy gains 2 drops.

The Hero armor at level 3 has new colors and brightnesses.

What do you think?? thnx

Edited by COCAO

We'll most likely introduce new hero armors, which i've spoken about before. There would be 2 sides to this hero armors, and probably rep will be involved to purchase or equip them. More likely the purchase rather then the equip as rep also affects kloness and righteous (unless we make an opposite item for kloness and opposite stat for righteous)

Scale Hero sound good or hero tower shield

or new weapon for create . << event create a weapon or cloths

have u ppl realized that u can get -10k rep in like 5 days by pking? its stupid to give -rep bonus

If a possible update related to rep would occur, this will probably a feature that'll be disabled, and you'll probably lose experience or contribution points instead of reputation. Or instead of negative rep, give "opposite" rep (when + you gain -, when - you gain +)

I agree with Exec. It's stupid to make bad reputation somehow good. I would like to keep reputations as it is. White, can you confirm that right weapons work as the should? I have been testing them lately and I don't think they work :S

I agree with Exec. It's stupid to make bad reputation somehow good. I would like to keep reputations as it is. White, can you confirm that right weapons work as the should? I have been testing them lately and I don't think they work :S

I confirm righteous weapons do work correctly.

+1 damage for every 10 negative ENEMY reputation points with a maximum of +10 damage.

i thought that was how kloness worked, right isnt suppose to be +1 damage for every 100 rep above enemie's rep?

Kloness works the way it is written in its description in nemesis.