Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Event: Muhahhahahahha Halloween Is Here !

Muhahhahahahha Halloween is here !

Halloween Event exists out of 4 parts:

1. Halloween PvP Event

2. Halloween Costume Party

3. Halloween Monster Mashup

4. Halloween Candy Collecting

--- Halloween PvP Event ---

When?

Halloween Day (October 31st) @ 8 A.M. Server Time

Where?

Arena - Accessed trough the RED Portal in CityHall (Portals open 30 minutes ahead of event starting time)

Rules?

* No Activations

* No Shields

* No PFA

* No DS

* No GDS

* No PFM

* No AMP

* No Illusion

* No Mass illusion

* No Illusion Movement

* No Mass Illusion Movement

* No Resurrection

* No Invisibility

* No HP Slates

* No MP Slates

* No Pretend Corpse

Prices?

* 1st Place

1 (one) Corrupted or Limited (must choose) Light or Strong (must choose) Armor Piece (must choose) HP or MP (must choose) 56% for 15 days dyed in ORANGE.

* 2nd Place

1 (one) Corrupted or Limited (must choose) Light or Strong (must choose) Armor Piece (must choose) HP or MP (must choose) 42% for 10 days dyed in ORANGE.

* 3rd Place

1 (one) Corrupted or Limited (must choose) Light or Strong (must choose) Armor Piece (must choose) HP or MP (must choose) 35% for 7 day dyed in ORANGE.

* Anyone who dares to show up in their Halloween Costume and fight bravely using their costume from the Halloween Costume Party

1 (one) Corrupted or Limited (must choose) Light or Strong (must choose) Armor Piece (must choose) HP or MP (must choose) 28% for 3 day dyed in ORANGE.

--- Halloween Costume Party ---

Dress up yourself and your guild up for a Halloween Party !

Make a nice Halloween Party Area decorated with any items you can find in the game and go party there on your own and with your guild.

Make a screenshot of your Party Area with you and your guild and submit it to this topic.

Rules?

* Dress Code: Orange as Pumpkins !

* Theme: Halloween

* Mouse Pointer must be on top of Character to see Character Name.

* Screenshots MUST be taken AND submitted BEFORE november 1st 2011 (server Time)

Prices?

* BEST Player Costume

1 (one) Corrupted or Limited (must choose) Light or Strong (must choose) Armor Piece (must choose) HP or MP (must choose) 42% for 3 days dyed in ORANGE.

* BEST Party Area

1 (one) Corrupted or Limited (must choose) Light or Strong (must choose) Armor Piece (must choose) HP or MP (must choose) 42% for 3 days dyed in ORANGE.

* BEST Guild Party in their Party Area all dressed up in their Halloween Costume.

1 Guild Contrbution Scroll Lvl 10

1 (one) Corrupted or Limited (must choose) Light or Strong (must choose) Armor Piece (must choose) HP or MP (must choose) 42% for 3 days dyed in ORANGE for EACH properly dressed member that submitted the screenshot of their guild with their own char name visible OR one person can submit multiple screenshots to show each participating member's name. (e.g. If WhiteFang and Farjat participate, then BOTH must submit a SS that shows aproximatly the identical interior and where they're visibly in eachothers screenshot. OR one of them can submit (in this example) 2 screenshots showing both their names.)

* ANYONE that is spotted in Nemesis with a Halloween Custume outfit

1 Random Stone (Merien, Xelima or Zem) or Randomly Limited Clothing Deyed in a Rare Color.

--- Halloween Monster Mashup ---

Monsters will be roaming towns looking to trick or treat you !

Team up together to get them down, perhaps a Dye will drop upon their death...

When?

Halloween Weekend and Halloween Day (October 29th to October 31st)

Where?

Towns (Watch global announcements to see summon events comming up ! - or check them using the "/summonevents " command.

--- Halloween Candy Collecting ---

I'm looking for some candy and other treats to be found in nemesis, do you have some for me?

What do I need?

* 5 Red Candy

* 5 Blue Candy

* 5 Green Candy

* 1 Halloween Costume (Long Boots, Chemise or Tunic, Trousers and Combatant Cape) dyed in Orange, Green, Red and Blue (Dye order on the pieces does NOT matter)

* 10 (Halloween) Pumpkins

* 1 Berserk Tablet

* 1 Demon Potion

* 1 Blood Item (Axe, Sword or Rapier)

Prices?

* ANYONE who can give me all what I need BEFORE November 1st 2011 (If i'm offline, Screenshot submission WILL count too !)

1 (one) Corrupted or Limited (must choose) Light or Strong (must choose) Armor Piece (must choose) HP or MP (must choose) 42% for 5 days dyed in ORANGE.

!! IMPORTANT !!

The Item I require will NOT be returned, they will be DELETED, you MUST give them to receive the reward.

Here is our guild party SS.

We feel sorry for our friend that passed out during the photos, but he was drunk as hell with all this celebration. (actually he ended up fainting when he saw our friend disguissed like a demon..and all those dead bodies). Anyway, we had a good time celebrating halloween!

Pumpkins, wines, candys, and bloodshed for everyone!

(members: SilvanA, CillaBlack, ousnap, NegaJurema, J-C-Batman, Alegro, Bakkies, AmonAmarth)

nemesis20111030184018to.jpg

nemesis20111030184009to.jpg

nemesis20111030184010to.jpg

nemesis20111030184011to.jpg

Happy Hollowen Party (i know but a friend from L.A say it) all with critical weapons :D

nemesis20111031034407ar.jpg

a Big Pumpkin

nemesis20111031051913ar.jpg

Edited by roca1985

all members should be from same guild right?..cause i see 3 different guilds..

yes, as roca posted a guild ss submission, the main guildies (heineken team) is the guild that participates, any chars not in the guild do not meet the "party with your guild" requirements and won't be rewarded IF the guild would win.

* No Activations

* No Shields

* No PFA

* No DS

* No GDS

* No PFM

* No AMP

* No Illusion

* No Mass illusion

* No Illusion Movement

* No Mass Illusion Movement

* No Resurrection

* No Invisibility

* No HP Slates

* No MP Slates

* No Pretend Corpse

Nowhere on this list to i see using multi client. Thx for banning me for nothing White i really appreciate how you screw over loyal players who wake up early to play ur event that doenst even have good prizes. Figured it would be fun. Thx....

* No Activations * No Shields * No PFA * No DS * No GDS * No PFM * No AMP * No Illusion * No Mass illusion * No Illusion Movement * No Mass Illusion Movement * No Resurrection * No Invisibility * No HP Slates * No MP Slates * No Pretend Corpse Nowhere on this list to i see using multi client. Thx for banning me for nothing White i really appreciate how you screw over loyal players who wake up early to play ur event that doenst even have good prizes. Figured it would be fun. Thx....

You're trying to take advantage of a feature built into the client to help people move items between characters to win an event that has the spirit of Fighting and killing one another to win and get reward for the effort of killing others.

All you're using the feature for is to AFK and try to win the event in an unfair way.

I think people with common sense would know that using features for unfair advantage is not a way of competing with other helbreath players.

If I have to list all common sense "rules" or "thoughts" into the rules list of an event, then I'd be busy writing them down all day long.

* No Activations * No Shields * No PFA * No DS * No GDS * No PFM * No AMP * No Illusion * No Mass illusion * No Illusion Movement * No Mass Illusion Movement * No Resurrection * No Invisibility * No HP Slates * No MP Slates * No Pretend Corpse Nowhere on this list to i see using multi client. Thx for banning me for nothing White i really appreciate how you screw over loyal players who wake up early to play ur event that doenst even have good prizes. Figured it would be fun. Thx....

You're trying to take advantage of a feature built into the client to help people move items between characters to win an event that has the spirit of Fighting and killing one another to win and get reward for the effort of killing others.

All you're using the feature for is to AFK and try to win the event in an unfair way.

I think people with common sense would know that using features for unfair advantage is not a way of competing with other helbreath players.

If I have to list all common sense "rules" or "thoughts" into the rules list of an event, then I'd be busy writing them down all day long.

Its pretty obvious that i dont intend to sit afk for the duration of the event. I will take the mage for 30 seconds, die, then alt tab to the other char. And also i didnt try to hide it at all. I announced in town chat i was using multi. Multi was added by the staff, its not like i was using sandboxie or something to take advantage. If multi was stated in the rules i would follow that, or if you maybe told me it was against the rules instead of just banning me and pulling the nazi card "i make the rules, not you." how the hell am i supposed to know the rules if you dont state them???? seems like common sense to me.....

all members should be from same guild right?..cause i see 3 different guilds..

yes, as roca posted a guild ss submission, the main guildies (heineken team) is the guild that participates, any chars not in the guild do not meet the "party with your guild" requirements and won't be rewarded IF the guild would win.

i edit my post see it pls

well about this:

--- Halloween Monster Mashup ---

Monsters will be roaming towns looking to trick or treat you !

Team up together to get them down, perhaps a Dye will drop upon their death...

how can we kill em, if raMz and his guild will food the monsters like they did to me @ last event?

just sayin ...

k guys and White... i edit Hollowen Party Guild... see up.

GL for all :P

Can we change SS once we posted the first one? They didnt follow rules at first (guild party was GUILD party, not multiple guilds) and now they can psot the correct one?

k guys and White... i edit Hollowen Party Guild... see up.

GL for all :P

Can we change SS once we posted the first one? They didnt follow rules at first (guild party was GUILD party, not multiple guilds) and now they can psot the correct one?

LMFAO AmoRamarth... dont cry.. chill out :D

amon... me podes traducir lo que dijo... porque el google traslate traduce para el culo... o alguno si me puede hacer el favor... gracias!

Edited by roca1985