Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Suggestions For Advertice

Well, hello, everyone.

Someone else already stated this, and I also agree: The best way to teach a new player how to play is by providing constant direction. I've played quite a few MMORPG, and the most common scenario is that of quests being offered. The idea would be: As soon as a new character has been created, he should already have a "begginer's quest". The quest should show a message-board, explaining what a quest is and what the new player should do. Like: "Press F5 to open your bag and double click the dagger to equip it".

As soon as the player finishes following the instructions, he should be awarded an exp/gold prize and receive a new quest! And the next quest should introduce him into a new basic, like toggling auto-run or killing the first few Slimes.

Also, one of the most important things to teach to a new player is how to use the global chat (red and blue) and whispers. That way, he can always look for help if he feels lost.

If I think of anything else, I'll post by.

Edited by Shauwyn

I think that the main target is not new players, but people that have allready played helbreath in the past... so first you need to anounce that this is a REAL server, that has been up for a lot of time and that it will stay that way!

then, you might want to consider something like "help to begginers" that might be something like... with 15 majestics you can get full mp 14 set or hp 14 set and/or with donation of money.

finally for god sake PUT POWER GREEN POT IN BEGGINER CHARS. if theres one thing i hate about creating a char is having to walk all the *censored*ing way to everywere.. maybe it could be a bounded pot, so ppl will not abuse, or what ever.

finally for god sake PUT POWER GREEN POT IN BEGGINER CHARS. if theres one thing i hate about creating a char is having to walk all the *censored*ing way to everywere.. maybe it could be a bounded pot, so ppl will not abuse, or what ever.

Yea. But a week ago a new player have no way to know what a PgP do from inside game.

But item description was added in latest release, so this should not be a problem any more.

U guys play this game from very long already!!

What we are trying to build is something like "helbreath for stupids" so we can get NEW FRESH FISH and make it stay!

Good afternoon everyone. I have a suggestion for this problem.Anyone who has played Ragnarok, you know what I mean. Before the start of play there are some NPCs that players with axuliamscreenshot of how to hunt monsters, shows some builds, shows some rare weapons. Even have the option to skip this phase formore experienced players. I add this cool in the world helbreath.

Ms 12 necks bounds + row and roop + dm 2 , for new playes , and this broke in 1 week or some like , its for start kill more faster or give idea from items we need ...

Just one request:

I know I'm very busy with school right now, but if we make a text guide (as in, not video), PLEASE let me spell-check it! No offense to anyone here, but a lot of people here speak English as their 2nd language, and even some of the ones who have it as their 1st language aren't the best with grammar, spelling, etc.

If something gets written up (no matter WHO writes it), please let me check it for grammar/spelling/etc.! (I mean this as nicely as possible)

<3

- Jing