Sign in to follow this  
elguason

Bugs (report Them Here)

dear GMs,

pls check it

i try to sell item at shop NPC,

why in the selling dialog box cant display what im drag in from my bag ??!?!?!?!

pls help =)

thank you.

this is the 2nd bug im find out on new client v5.38

ty

love you

sorry to add this late, but its extention to bug reported above

sometimes if you click+drag item from your bag it will become transparent and unclickable, but still take up bagspace.

fixes on relog/changemap.

similar to very old bug of chugging pots too fast and getting one stuck in bag GHOST MODE!!

Hi, i changed sex of my char and i was going to take dk at ch, but it still appears dk of oposite sex. so i change to M, i go take dk and it appear dk W on ch still ;(

Hi, i changed sex of my char and i was going to take dk at ch, but it still appears dk of oposite sex. so i change to M, i go take dk and it appear dk W on ch still ;(

I've tested it, and i had hat W in my bag, changed to M, took a new hat and got the M hat... then changed back to W and took hat again and i got the W hat... so according to me it works just fine.

yes it does, but i was afraid of taking the item because when i changed to M, the dk item on ch that was available to take, the picture was W, thats why i tought it was bugged but its not. thanks for cheking it

yes it does, but i was afraid of taking the item because when i changed to M, the dk item on ch that was available to take, the picture was W, thats why i tought it was bugged but its not. thanks for cheking it

ah ic, i should change the picture instead then lol, didn't notice thatone !