Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Unstable Because This.

Well i guess some of you want to know the problems we have.

This is how things are:

Someone, from a private server, is shooting every helbreath server around. He downed some servers already and some of us still and will be here forever.

He cant make a good server, so he try to eliminate the rest.

Its obvious we like to have a lot of players, but killing small servers is the faster way to kill the whole community so we are cooperating between servers sharing information.

He never messes nemesis until i banned his www.hbtop50.com account for cheating. He tryes to go up on the ranks with fake votes.

Then he say that will down nemesis if i dont give his account on hbtop50 back.

Do i give accounts Back?

NO.

I am paying the price of doing the right thing. And i will still paying it fighting.

Every time we got a big problem we pay it on the moment buy we get Stronger lately. As always ill use the problem to build STABILITY. which is something we always do.

Staff doing as possible with hosting companys to get this solved. And calling some old friends for help.

Please Be Patient.

Calu

La mejor de las suertes calu, y estoy seguro que podrán contrarestar dichos ataques... la verdad.. ya esto es una idiotes ¬¬... y sinceramente, empieza a cansar todo este tema, de "tirar servidores"... de onda, pero la cosa, es simple... el tira servers, y no se "hace mas fuerte" como el cree.. si no que termina matando la comunidad, como bien lo decis...

Entre otras miles de razones, es por una de las cuales, he preferido, alejarme del juego, y dejar todo de lado, con la programacion del mismo, es por esa razon, que despeus del redstars, no se vio mas noticias sobre algun servidor en el que trabaje, y mucho menos, se verá... pero bue,....

Como dije antes, la mejor de las suertes, y tenes todo mi apoyo, para lo que necesites :)... por que la verdad, el nemesis, siempre fue un server que valio la pena ;)

Atte. ZeroEoyPnk

i am waiting for updates from staff so i am properly briefed before i take any action on this but have a number of speculative ideas already presuming this is a large scale ddos attack

which is actually quite unlikely this clown like the others before him ... sango goldenboy outpost etc etc will be losing his bots rapidly as our defences automaticlly destroys bots as well as blocking them if needed ill just close this guys server and take his bots from him we will see how it pans out

i cant do an instant response like normal on this because i dont have info on whats going on due to being away focused on other things

if any one could let me know if the game server is having issues or if its just the website that would be helpful also directing any ingame gm`s to the staff forum :)