Sign in to follow this  
Blanks

A Couple Of Questions

So, in order to delete a character over Lv100 you need to email a Gm? Well... Where are the GM's emails located?

How do you change the view of the map, like to get an overall view of the city?

1. You cannot delete characters over level 100. The nemesis staff does not delete them either.

2. You can contact the nemesis staff trough the support ticket system found at the left-bottom menu of the nemesis main website. (in order to submit a ticket, you must login using your game information at the nemesis main website)

3. To get an overview press - (minus) on your keyboard (right-top of the number 9 (nine) on your num-pad, or when using a laptop you'll probably need to press FN (the blue/purple button) and find the corresponding - (minus) sign in blue on your keyboard.). To toggle map on/off, you can use the short-cut CTRL+M

Yeah, I'm using my laptop, guess I just used the wrong minus, thanks for that!

Dang, so the names of those characters can't be used ever again? =/

Dang, so the names of those characters can't be used ever again? =/

nope, not possible.

If you wanne be a different char, you can change stats around using majestic points.

wanne look different? use sex change potion, hair color potions etc to change your looks.

There's no need to delete chars.

may i ask why the staff dont delete characters here? not like 180 well geared characters but like if we made a character by mistake and leveled the char to like 120 and decided we hated it and want to delete it. has something happened in the past? just curious

may i ask why the staff dont delete characters here? not like 180 well geared characters but like if we made a character by mistake and leveled the char to like 120 and decided we hated it and want to delete it. has something happened in the past? just curious

Reason 1: Accounts are free and unlimited, so there's no "need" to delete chars, just make a new account.

Reason 2: Staff is tired of all "brothers", "sisters", "friends", "uncles", "aunts" and what so over who delete characters or sell items, drop items, give away items, etc etc etc. For that reason we don't delete them. (if we would, then within the next week the guy makes a new ticket saying sorry gm was my brother asking for delete character, please undo delete character ... and bla bla bla)

well i mean yeah if someone had a well established character/account they shouldnt share acc info anyways. if they do and something happens thats their fault. but again if a player made a character and end up not liking it they would then want to get rid of it.

well i mean yeah if someone had a well established character/account they shouldnt share acc info anyways. if they do and something happens thats their fault. but again if a player made a character and end up not liking it they would then want to get rid of it.

then they can make a new acc if they don't have enough space in their current account...

lol but why keep a wasted char in your established acc, when players should focus on 1 acc. if they make all their chars in 1 acc they would be more careful before doing something wrong to get banned.

i told you in game a "recall war" is a total waste of stat points to spend on int just to get recall. when u can use recall scrolls. pfm is a must have so if you dont want to get zerk just get 32 int points and no mag.

but if u actually wanted to fight in group fights and later be able to pvp 1 on 1 u'd need 50 mag with or without items. its a must have for 100% magic skill, casting speed and mana regen for long period of fights.