Sign in to follow this  
HBPLD

Best Start Files

Hello guys

my question is very simple. What the better files to use is the best ? i speak only ( GS, ML, WL) not HG and Client(I Have HG and Client).

-Ayres Files ( Login Server Source) - its not finish but very fast because use mysql database - dont have party code .

-Login Server OpenHelbreath? - write in python and dont finish(Drajwer still dont have time )

-MSSQL Files 3.51(Nemesis 1?) (Gate Server + World Server + Main-Login-Server) - Orginal Files only files .exe

-TXT Files 3.51 (Gate Server + World Server + Main-Login-Server) - Orginal Server only files .exe TEXT MODE.

-TXT Files 3.51 (Gate Server + World Server + Main-Login-Server) - Gate Orginal but ML and WL is not, have a lot of bugs.

etc.

i dont know, what the best file to start and continue programing.

sorry for my english ;p

In my personal opnion, from your above list, I would go for the TXT Files 3.51 and transform them to MSSQL.

Why? the TXT Files you got full sources, if you fully understand the system and are a decent coder, you can transform or implement the MSSQL in there giving it a higher performance yet keeping the original code which works on its own without much messing from other people who mostly created bugs in new or other sources (ref: aryes -> no pt, OpenHB -> unfinished, MSSQL -> no source, 2nd txt 3.51 -> have a lot of bugs)

In case of nemesis, we got MSSQL sources, so obviously much better to use.

I would definatly discourage the python code of OpenHelbreath aswell as a MySQL DB.

Why no MySQL?

Simple, MySQL doesn't allow you to really manage the DB to create high performance.

The MySQL engine's will slow down or even fail at the point of millions of records, where the MSSQL DB doesn't fail over billions of records, therefore I think MSSQL makes a better option.

hm hm ok but i dont learn/like MSSQL only MySQL.

Nemesis team never use login Ayres server? i now nemesis 1 use 3.51 MSSQL .exe nemesis 2 use orginal full source.

i think better for me is remove all party code from login and HG pt and write new system pt only server hg side. what u think?

(ref: aryes -> no pt, OpenHB -> unfinished, MSSQL -> no source, 2nd txt 3.51 -> have a lot of bugs)

MSSQL yes source but not orginal.

available sources not orginalne:

MSSQL WL & ML not finish.

Gate Server.

ML & WL TXT Server.

HG Server TXT/MySQL/MSSQL/postgreSQL

Login Server Ayres MySQL

Login Server Python not finish

available sources orginalne:

WL server v2.15 TXT Mode - rarely.

Gate Server

Client & HGServer v2.20+

i like use login server for me but I need opinions from the best.