Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

The Problem Why New Players Dont Stay Long...

new players seems to join aresden more than elvine to start. Therefore old players who has realized this changes town and get FH. And the elv mages can get FH in a month if they really tried. Come on admit it getting FH as a elvine is 10 times more easier than aresden.

Then we have a sh!tload of solid elvine raiders that raids 24/7. hey if u got the time then play as much as u can!

But we have alot the FH aresden that i have NO idea how in the world they got FH in the first place. They NEVER do anything besides afk in shop :blink: we have like 5 solid players at aresden that fights...Du4L, Rast,Me,Roy,Zero-Cool.

every time i go to town. all i see is new players saying elvines GCF pit, elvs aww pit, elvs ogre pit.

theres nothing we can do to force people to play, but this message is for elvine players that already have FH and good items. leave the new players alone, hunt me down, i dont care. u guys do anyways keep doing it. but just leave the new players alone if u have FH already. if you are so good at pvp, kill players that u have seen playing on hb nem for awhile. That way new players wont complain about not having items, and getting over powered all the time. so we can keep them here for awhile till they learn to defend them selfs.

if im wrong correct me, other truthful opinions welcome. But if you are looking for an argument, think again before i own you verbally.

This is War game.. but if you want save new player ,ask GMs plz change recall spell. remove 10 sec penalty :D

This server need balance town, have like 4 aredens online, and 15+ elvines all time, we cant raid .... aresden need more ppl ..

2 months ago aresden had more than elvine...5 months ago elvine did, 10 months ago aresden overpowered,,

Cut it off please, this happens all the time.

This is War game.. but if you want save new player ,ask GMs plz change recall spell. remove 10 sec penalty :D

Man, have mass elvines all time in CF , WW , OGRE .. and in town, the aredens cant go raid, for raid aresdens have 4/5 ppl, and elvines have 10+ all time, need balance town or aredens never go to fight, how u guys elvines play without aresdens ? u guys go afk too, and we afk ... for sure this server need reset, or balance towns.

Man, have mass elvines all time in CF , WW , OGRE .. and in town, the aredens cant go raid, for raid aresdens have 4/5 ppl, and elvines have 10+ all time, need balance town or aredens never go to fight, how u guys elvines play without aresdens ? u guys go afk too, and we afk ... for sure this server need reset, or balance towns.

i disagree what u said, last week or 2 week ago more than 10 aresden raid erml and only 5 elv there... the server is always imbalance u know that... y didnt u complaint when aresden outnumbered?

last two month aresden 20 ppl chase 1 elv... y didnt u complaint that time ?

stop spamm plz!! ...ty

lol are you that desperate for attention that u have to comment on my legit topic? dont thank me , forums are meant for people to post as long as i dont break any rules. if you dislike my posts why do u bother clicking on it and read it ?

qq more

Rast - the only thing we can do is wait for more good players to join Ares or old players to come back. with majority of Ares players selling their sh!t. This is gonna be a dead town for awhile

btw u guys completely missed the point here. all im saying is simply leave 1 or 2 new players alone. 1 or 2 eks aint gonna kill u. some of these players are little kids. ive seen them running to shop witrh 20 elvs there and die at least 15 times and he keeps doing it

Vintage, I agree that the posing but would be almost impossible to meet because in many cases are willing to give a kidney for an EK. This is logical because it is much easier to kill someone new than someone who has been playing for years and has many items. What is not understood then it is subsequently raised that reads "can not be that Ares / Elvs do not fight". Personally I do not fight much, much less do it with new people because not find the grace and I think if not better left to those people, the server could stagnate.

I do not share is the subject of the number of players, according to the schedule since Ares has more players who Elv (morning) and afternoon / evening gives the inverse, just look at the statistics of crusades and helds and is something that has to be cyclic.

Regards

Vintage, I agree that the posing but would be almost impossible to meet because in many cases are willing to give a kidney for an EK. This is logical because it is much easier to kill someone new than someone who has been playing for years and has many items. What is not understood then it is subsequently raised that reads "can not be that Ares / Elvs do not fight". Personally I do not fight much, much less do it with new people because not find the grace and I think if not better left to those people, the server could stagnate.

I do not share is the subject of the number of players, according to the schedule since Ares has more players who Elv (morning) and afternoon / evening gives the inverse, just look at the statistics of crusades and helds and is something that has to be cyclic.

Regards

In all my years of helbreath, i learned one universal HB truth.

Towns will balance themselves sooner or later. whatever you do to try and help that "balance" will *censored* up things and end up being worst.

Some times have more elv and sometimes have more aresdens, thats is it, the way of it works....

i don't think balance ill result in anything, but i agree with vintage about no ares for fight...

andrea + maynerd plx come ares =** ahouahouaho

Edited by MeRcY-Rast

its hard to believe anything you say. i mean first of all in my first post i warned you to be verbally owned. and since you are looking for that i shall continue.

anything coming from you is not considered at all. since you can mistakenly say anything as simple as 1 = 1 is the same as 1 = 1. even if you don't know English words that well, you might want to check an online dictionary before you try to make a convincing argument. therefore stop trying to post worthless comments that will only embarrass your self.

edit: i'll pvp u with 1 hand. lets go charlie sheen

haha man u are so dumb ur best response is dont get angry? haha im abusing you and thats the only response you can say? god you are too "special" hope you know what that means

I agree with u vintage to a certain extent. I feel a lil guilty whenever i kill newbies cus i think like u, sure i get an ek or somenoe else does. But that kid that just got killed is getting more and more tired and will prolly leave. However, its the game, and they could go hunting in sw/ares garden (knowing that cf for example is a warzone). lvl 180 with no items is the new goldie, and ppl will never stop hunting "goldies". Besides, fighting 20 elvs for 1 ek is not that easy either, its all about luck who gets last hit lol.

About the imbalance, its always been like that. I remember myself writing in forums about imbalance like a year ago when there was litteraly no elvs around, everyone made ares char (and i mean everyone...). Part of the problem there as i see it is the town transfers. HB nemesis should remove that option, or conformist can switch whenever they want. Want new town = make new char.

I know ive been on and on about this and I know most of u are prolly sick of me on this topic. But i still think this is the main problem with imbalance overall in hb nemesis. Stop real money transfers...

U ask how most ppl got fh in the first place? many of them them bought their full hero. Getting full hero is a process where u improve your gameplay and learn to deal with different situations as u work for ur fh. Players that have not gone through this process dont know how to play in hard situations, which end up with them afking in wh, thus contributing to the imbalance.

You know what i think of the item distribution in hb nem, and that will reflect on the new players (making it harder for them to get gear) when there are, litteraly, no trades to be made, and if there is one, there is a jungle out there where everyone is out to hustle u. They have to hustle you cus thats the law of the jungle... If ppl want a different game atmosphere, change the setting of the environment as players (humans...) will always adapt to their environment.

Btw. I turn down pvps from Poderoso everyday, i think thats pretty strong of me :glare:

Zoul

1. its already hard enough for new players to get gear. drop rate is super low, elvs dominate in population, more experienced players join elvine in almost any server.Because its easier to get EKs. New players tend to join Aresden and i have absolutely no idea why. I posted this topic in hope to get some solution to get more new players and keep them. then we get idiot flames like javi here talking shit for no reason and the admins does nothing.

we stayed and played hb back in the day when we were completely noobs is because we had experienced players carry us. like hb legion new players are welcomed by higher level players in parties to get faster exp. as they level they learn how to play the damn game. here we have a bunch of ignorant people thinking they are the best just because they have been here longer and have items. if you are 16 its fine but if you have gone to college and have worked before and still have the mind set of a 15 years old kid...then u need to move out of your parents house and get a job and start supporting your self.

2. unbalanced stable population of players, which we can only TRY to fix because it depends on the player if they want to stay or not. But we can HELP to convince them to stay here. if we had more consistent fights, group hunts, map clearing, who wouldnt want to stay here?

maybe we should do something like wipe like hb int . each player could only keep 1 set of items. what they have eqiuped. but then again, here its free to create as many accs as u want and make as many characters as u wish. maybe each IP can only keep 1 acc with 2 chars 1 mage 1 war and or just 1 char depends on what the staff agree on.