Sign in to follow this  
Mito24

Enter Ppl Who Sell Fh Chars

all know that to become FH is not easy ( in 1 month is impossible ) u need time to do it... and 50 USD don't worth all that time playing to be FH... :P

why don't we ( ALL ) sell in better prizes. ?? i think all ppl win... all put on ur topics... increase 30 or 40 USD more... then nobody will sell in 50 usd... and we could sell in a good prizes... and all the FH chars will have a better value on the market

sry bad english ;O;! hope u can understand

I dont know about you, but i enjoy getting full hero, but im not that of a fun of playing full hero chars, unless its a HARD fight, like big numbers on both sides or me being outnumbered.

After i got MagicJoKer full hero, that was the 10th full hero on server i believe, i nearly stopped playing it, went pl with a war, i started doing diff shit.

Later on i started sharing and helped getting davinci full hero, that time i didnt stop playing because on the same week i got full hero, abby droped mfs, so i bought it and started raising djhones.

Now after getting djhones full hero and enjoying it stats a bit, im bored again, no1 accepts pvping me, and always pfm 5x1 or smth like that, so im focusing my time on a site im developing.

Anyways, my point is, if u dont like the price, dont sell, keep playing, if i wanted to quit or startover id sell for 50 dollars easily (not now, cuz dollar used to be 1,7+ of local currency, now its at 1.5) its like getting paid to do what i like in my rest time.

Also, people who buys arent interested in paying much for a full hero char, that is worth nearly nothing in a server where every1 is a full hero, they will need itens aswell, if they pay too much for the char alone, its gona get expensive to get a 'playable' char.

I dont know about you, but i enjoy getting full hero, but im not that of a fun of playing full hero chars, unless its a HARD fight, like big numbers on both sides or me being outnumbered.

After i got MagicJoKer full hero, that was the 10th full hero on server i believe, i nearly stopped playing it, went pl with a war, i started doing diff shit.

Later on i started sharing and helped getting davinci full hero, that time i didnt stop playing because on the same week i got full hero, abby droped mfs, so i bought it and started raising djhones.

Now after getting djhones full hero and enjoying it stats a bit, im bored again, no1 accepts pvping me, and always pfm 5x1 or smth like that, so im focusing my time on a site im developing.

Anyways, my point is, if u dont like the price, dont sell, keep playing, if i wanted to quit or startover id sell for 50 dollars easily (not now, cuz dollar used to be 1,7+ of local currency, now its at 1.5) its like getting paid to do what i like in my rest time.

Also, people who buys arent interested in paying much for a full hero char, that is worth nearly nothing in a server where every1 is a full hero, they will need itens aswell, if they pay too much for the char alone, its gona get expensive to get a 'playable' char.

My goal while playing hb is getting full hero.. when i did got it in neme arg, i started working on war FH, and if i would have finished it, i would have worked on the cape...

in my opinion it brings a lot of sence to the game

Mage FH is easy, war FH actually takes time and effort. anyone trying to sell a FH char for over 50 USD aint gonna get paid...and FH mages id only pay 30 USD for 1.

log in and check out side shop im sure u will find a challenging fight 1v20 easily. Aresden town is dead

im sry, any of u are selling chars ? ... there exist ppl who buy them... and ppl who sell.

it's an idea for ppl who are selling their chars...

i know to become FH es the funniest of the game, but if i don't play... i prefer to sell it

Edited by Mito24