Sign in to follow this  
DuaL

Racism, A Continue Problem

Seems like racism in helbreath nemesis is an unsolved problem. Since i started here ive being insulted so many times only for being Brazilian, saw so many Brazilian friends being insulted the same manner, like ppl throwing mean words in air, like if doesnt mean nothing, for example, negro, banana, monkey, etc. The excuse was always the same. "Oh, its just a fruit or an animal, im not calling you it or whatever". Worst than it is that those comments, i dont know why, come always from a south american, a guy who should stick together with ppl that speaks like him and have common cultural stuff. To be honest, i dont remember getting racism comments at me coming from other countries or ppl, besides south american. It just mess with the server, my feeling, and im not even close to be racist, is to attack the same manner, because that hurt so deep in me that i cant even think in other way to respond it. Anyway, i tried to send 100 tickets before come in here, but none of them seems to solve anything. By the way, im not saying that it is a GM staff problem, they just cant solve all small stuffs on here they way the users would like, their work is great, and i cant complain on that. I want to complain about ppl attitude, thats all.

Here come some SSs from obvious racism:

By the way, as i said, dont even come saying that "negro" isnt racist or whatever, i dont buy it.

IPB Image

translation: puto = something like bitch (bitch Brazilian).

IPB Image

IPB Image

translation: Pele (the best Brazilian soccer player, and a symbol of our country) is a little stupid nigger

IPB Image

translation: Shitty Brazlian

IPB Image

translation: UGA UGA (It is a common racism coment, he is pretending he is talking like an indian, saying, basically, that we, Brazilians, live in a jungle)

IPB Image

translation: go *censored* yourself nigger

IPB Image

translation: And your mother for this cock *censored*ing nigger. Nice one fede

IPB Image

Here is a ridiculous SS taken from ZAMBOAYANNY saying in blue elvine chat something like this:

ZAMBOYANNY: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!

ZAMBOYANNY: other day i said i was going to make a 2x2 with Du4L (ZAMBOYANNY was going to play with funnygirl, and they both logged out) and i logged out and made them wait for 30 minutes!

ps: this is just ridiculous, if you cant beat us, you got nothing to laugh about. We met in d2 and they just logged out and never came back, and he is proud about it.

Not to mention that 3 days ago we set a pvp in d2, he called all elvines and tried to active xelima rapier during the pvp. I dont even know what to say about it.

IPB Image

At the end, a nice pvp with PAIN-. Watching this pic i can figure out why he never stop talking instead of fighting.

IPB Image

Hope something happens about it.

Thank You.

Racism should never be accepted or allowed ANY where. Racism represents ignorance in a person. especially since a person who lives in another country, yet have the same cultural background as the one being racist. You are only degrading your self, family, and your country. Your parents should of taught you better. and you should know better what to say and what NOT to say to another person.

there should be 0 tolerance for these people in our Nemesis community. I behalf of all Impulse members demand punishment actions taken to above players who has offended the rules of HB Nemesis. Also for players who continually disregard the rules of HB Nemesis and break these rules. They should be punished by items delete. Or Ban depending on the GMs verdict.

Sincerely,

Trashy - Aresden Impulse

P.S I'm only take this to this level because Racism makes me sick to my stomach. I truly feel sad for people yet to accept this world. Realize that the world isn't made for 1 race. And go to college Race its self represents racism because Race DO NOT exist. google it, learn anthropology, Race is man made...)

We have a solution for this -> Ticket system.

Just send a ticket with ss.

For those users that you show in your ss:

All of them will be banned. I'm tired of this childish attitude.

Closed.

Opened until I get an answer from Dual.

Ok, so I tried checking the chat logs, but I can't find some of these things. What year were they? :glare:

"Pele es un negro ignorante" es rascismo por el echo de usar el termino "negro"??? y decir ignorante es una opinion.. por eso banearon a mi amiga yamila por 1 mes siendo que a un char llamado deerbi dijo una grave ofensa contra los koreanos y lo banearon solo por 1 semana.. reflexionenlo

"Pele es un negro ignorante" es rascismo por el echo de usar el termino "negro"??? y decir ignorante es una opinion.. por eso banearon a mi amiga yamila por 1 mes siendo que a un char llamado deerbi dijo una grave ofensa contra los koreanos y lo banearon solo por 1 semana.. reflexionenlo

Es ofensivo y si, es racismo, porque le dice "negro" despectivamente.. y en cuanto a que ignorante sea una opini?n, es lo mismo que yo te diga a vos que sos un negro imbecil. si, es una opinion, y por mas que seas de piel oscura, es ofensiva por la intensi?n con la que se la dice (mas para algunos que otros) y merece ban.

Se puede jugar sin insultar a nadie. Te aseguro que no es dificil.

Ok, so I tried checking the chat logs, but I can't find some of these things. What year were they? :glare:

Date of SS can be determined from right top.

Since nemesis v5.32+ we see "NEMESIS SERVER" at the right top and the version in the right bottom to know even faster how "old" screenshots are.

Date in SS shows: MM:DD:HH:MM:SS (month, day, hour, minute, second)

el negro segun como lo decis (o escribis) puede ser ofensivo o no...en lo de pele no le veo sentido a q sea discriminacion...es como q a maradona le digan gordo falopero...que te digan bra puto o de mierda...es segun la importancia q le das vos...

pd/ya lo digo el falopero de maradona XD...pele debuto con una pibe!!!! jajaj

Aguante Huracan!

letrita yo no fui el que lo dijo fue yamila.. un user de devastor y si yo a alguien le digo blanco estupido. bajo mi concepto no estas discriminando la raza, simplemente estas discriminando la inteligencia de ese blanco. pero si yo digo "los negros son mierda" por ejemplo.. eso es rascismo.

Ademas talvez merece ban pero a deerbi le dieron una semana de ban por decir algo mucho mas grave y a devastor le dan 1 mes.. bueno bajo mi punto de vista no es justo

BR ppl keep postin sht, but I myself have seen some rlly nasty sht from them also.. so.. IMO its just cryin from Du4L to kiss GMs Ases as he did with me when i was GM... little kids cry much...

From DuaL:

No idea Jing, sorry. I play on here about 3 years or more now. Ive been taking SSs since it started to piss me off. Some of them are recent, im pretty sure, others i cant even tell. Im not lieing, if that might be what you guys thinking or whatever. I would never create a topic to post fake Screen Shots. They are real SSs, taking during the game, from me and other user. I wish i could tell you when i got them. The one with PAIN- in ml is pretty recent i would say, since im using the abbh and got the white cape. The one with TuVieja is recent too, since i was creating the topic on here when he came an said that. And by the way, i dont want to create more discussion on here, i just posted it because i couldnt take it anymore from those guys. I tried to send some tickets before it. Sorry for the trouble, anyway.

Thank You.

Topic closed.

I saw many players got banned, and im glad. We are tired of this.

What i dont understand is what the *censored* has to do those SS and comments about Zambayonny or Pain's pvp.

You should check the rules too.