Sign in to follow this  
FunnyGirl

Problem With A Lag For Server?

i got a problem, when play, and pass 5-10 minutes my fps from 300, go to 20 23 18, and pass 1 min go to 300, its a server problem?? i play and never got this problem

pero no soy al unico, a varios de mi guild le afecto el mismo problema, es raro por que nunca lo tuve, yo pense lo mismo que era mi compu, la resetee y hasta ahora perfecto, lo raro fue que a otro le paso igual, graciass

pero no soy al unico, a varios de mi guild le afecto el mismo problema, es raro por que nunca lo tuve, yo pense lo mismo que era mi compu, la resetee y hasta ahora perfecto, lo raro fue que a otro le paso igual, graciass

que bueno verte denuevo por aca, dominadito...

noob question...lets pretend if the server doesnt lagg anymore. when theres a mass fight and i lag really bad. what does that mean? im bad at computers someone help please

noob question...lets pretend if the server doesnt lagg anymore. when theres a mass fight and i lag really bad. what does that mean? im bad at computers someone help please

2 options:

1. your net connection is too slow to keep up with the speed of the server (99,99% of the cases)

2. your computer is too slow to process all the info the server sends (0,01% of the cases)

Computer issue occurs only if you use windows 98 of windows 95, HB in ancient and processing power is very low (system requirements), so mostly its net speed that's the issue.

the server has an extreemly good net speed and can handle everything properly, it's just your own net that sucks *censored*.

if you got a 1 mbps net, the server will talk to you at 1mbps even though the server can talk faster (up to 100).

everage people got between 1~6 mbps these days (with some exceptions ofcrouse !)

We've already increased server speed before, it's running at max speed now, at this point the "delay" is just your ping (the time it takes to make a round trip to the server)