Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Reply.

Hi Farjat.

I just saw what you wrote on the medusa sword topic about me and my politics etc. If u feel u want to ban me for having my own opinion thats up to you, after all it is your server and you are free to do what u want. However i see it as ignorant to have a condecending tone towards someone elses opinion just because they dont match your own, and on top of that closing the thread so I can't defend myself.

Democratic values are a key part in all forms of capitalism and democratic values include the right to disagree, which you don't seem to know Mr Helbreath DICTATOR. Capitalism promotes democracy who in turn promotes freedom of speech. In other words, I am living with capitalism as i speak. Dont use the word as a pathetic excuse for saying "I can do what I want and behave any way I want cus I own stuff...".

My politics are for the benefit of EVERYBODY who plays this game, not only a select few. If you think that is wrong, then perhaps you are right. Maybe I should take my politics somewhere else.

To me it is sad that some ppl feel they have to abuse what little power they have (even if it is in game) and sound intimidating to try and make a point, insted of having a civilized discussion. I thought that was the reason we have forums in the first place, having discussions and debates where people speak their mind in hope of recieving constructive critism. But I guess that is only if one says what YOU want to hear.

Why even have forums at all?

Anyways... I feel I have been a good contribution to this server being very active in forums as well as ingame. And again, you have the power to do what u want, at least in this game. If you decide to ban me, I wanna say ty farjat for the opportunity to have alot of fun with some extraordinary people that I no doubt will stay in touch with regardless if i play here or not.

Ty

Zoul, Elvine 180 mage in [High-HB] guild.

Zeitgeist, Elvine 180 warrior in [High-HB] guild.

juju, este no te conoce calu me parece... Che rafa, te doy un consejo.. mas juego, menos foro, por que te vas a quedar sin el tipito que tira magias.

El consejo es gratis, te lo dice la experiencia xD.

I can't see the sense from bumping this topic. If someone want to talk to farjat then send a mp, dont make this kind of threads.

Yes, it's a forum, but we don't discuss this kind of things.

Closed.