Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Manu Bbh

i wondering the same! has the completition % more chances to upgtade?

yes. and it does have an extra hp bonus!

here's the quote in spanish...

Dependiendo del Completetion del ManuItem ejemplo BBH, es un plus que da al Hitting. Obvio que rinde tener una arma manu, SIEMPRE.

Y como dijo numo mas arriba, ten?s mas probabilidades de upgradear con xelima/meriens las armors y weapons, al igual que las armas con stats (ej. Righteous).

Basically it says that Depending the completition % you have an extra Hitting probability plus.. and more chances of upgrading.

Actualy aready a have a thread with this question....

Since is an old thread I will answer properly...

As White[GM] said ... manu bbh have more chance for upgrade cause of the endu % ... and hes dice damge is higher than normal bbh... he didnt said how much higher ...

thats all i can remember... about hp% i think he didnt said nothing about...

cheers

Yes, the higher % Completion, the better % chance of upgrading with Xelima stones.

Manufacturing brings next bonuses:

- Increased endurance based on completion %

- WEAPONS ONLY: Increased Minimum or Maximum Damage based on completion % (Dices do not change, they're still being rolled, but if the rolled dice is below or above the min or max damage, then you'll hit the min or max damage.) (--> Completion below 100% decreases max damage, completion above 100% increases minimum damage)

- WEAPONS ONLY: Increased Hitting Probability when CRITTING.

- ARMORS ONLY: Increased Defense Ratio based on completion % (--> Completion below 100% decreases the defense ratio, completion above 100% increases the defense ratio)

- Increased Update Level: up to +10 (normal items only to +7)

- Increased endurance increment when upgraded: When upgrading a manu'ed item, it gains MORE then durance then when you'd upgrade the same item from shop. (Shop items gain 15% endurance, manufactured items 20%)

- Increased chance to successfully upgrade based on completion %

As you notice, manufactured items have alot of benefits, it's only that it takes AGES to get the actual benefit, when losing your BBH 200% when upgrading it, it sucks harder then losing a shop's bbh during upgrade.

It is, in theory, possible to upgrade your items (Knight 200% completion, BBH 200% completion, etc...) so high that their defense and power blows away the DK or hero set's defense or power... it only takes ALOOOOOOOOOOOOT of time and EFFORT.

Manufacturing brings next bonuses:

- Increased endurance based on completion %

- WEAPONS ONLY: Increased Minimum or Maximum Damage based on completion % (Dices do not change, they're still being rolled, but if the rolled dice is below or above the min or max damage, then you'll hit the min or max damage.) (--> Completion below 100% decreases max damage, completion above 100% increases minimum damage)

- ARMORS ONLY: Increased Defense Ratio based on completion % (--> Completion below 100% decreases the defense ratio, completion above 100% increases the defense ratio)

- Increased Update Level: up to +10 (normal items only to +7)

- Increased endurance increment when upgraded: When upgrading a manu'ed item, it gains MORE then durance then when you'd upgrade the same item from shop. (Shop items gain 15% endurance, manufactured items 20%)

- Increased chance to successfully upgrade based on completion %

As you notice, manufactured items have alot of benefits, it's only that it takes AGES to get the actual benefit, when losing your BBH 200% when upgrading it, it sucks harder then losing a shop's bbh during upgrade.

It is, in theory, possible to upgrade your items (Knight 200% completion, BBH 200% completion, etc...) so high that their defense and power blows away the DK or hero set's defense or power... it only takes ALOOOOOOOOOOOOT of time and EFFORT.

sorry white. able to explain the damage part in laymen terms? im kinda nood with all these

The manufactured weapons bonuses explained:

Hitting probability: (ONLY when critting !)

If your manu'ed weapon has a completion over 100%, it'll increase the hitting probability (chance to land a successfull hit)

If it's below 100% completion, it'll DECREASE the hitting probability.

Damage Increase: (Explained using BBH Example, Completion 200% !)

Normal Dices: 3D9+1 -> 4~28 damage

When this same BBH would be 200% completion, the dices stay the same, but a minimum damage is defined.

With the normal BBH, your minimum damge would be 4 (as calculated above), when using a manu'ed bbh 200%, your minimum damage would be 15.

(I will NOT reveal how this value 15 was calculated ! It is the true value calculated as a gameserver would calculate it, I didn't invent the value)

Therefore, if the damage dice roll, rolls a value below 15, your damage would be 15 instead of what was rolled by the damage dice roll.

That finally results into that 200% BBH having a damage of 15~28.

When the BBH would have a completion below 100%, it would have a decreased maximum damage (same was as the minimum damage works), but mainly you should aim for completions above 100%, as below 100% become worse then shop items.

So WAIT, ur saying that a manu 200% completition chain can be better than a dk chain? how upgraded does it have to be?

So WAIT, ur saying that a manu 200% completition chain can be better than a dk chain? how upgraded does it have to be?

a manufactured chain mail completion 120% has EQUAL defense ratio to DK chain.

a 200% completion chain mail would have 45 defense ratio, while dk chain has 36 defense ratio only.

in defense manu'ed items can even own DK sets or even DR sets, but in PA (physical absorbtion) this is not true, DK chain has 38 PA, while normal chain has 32 PA, neither of them can be affected, nor by manufacturing, nor by upgrading.

well, since DR is associated with DEX .... u may have better armor if u got a manu chain mail 200% +1 or +2 ...

The hits would be higher dmge since the manu armor has less PA... but your oponent will have more chance do miss attack on u... cause it has more DR.... (important this time if u have a dex mage!)

White can u tell us how much DR has manu knight plate 200%? and whats the difence between dk plate (pa diference)

I will do some tests after u saying us... and I may post it here...

so far so good

thank you ...

well, since DR is associated with DEX .... u may have better armor if u got a manu chain mail 200% +1 or +2 ...

The hits would be higher dmge since the manu armor has less PA... but your oponent will have more chance do miss attack on u... cause it has more DR.... (important this time if u have a dex mage!)

White can u tell us how much DR has manu knight plate 200%? and whats the difence between dk plate (pa diference)

I will do some tests after u saying us... and I may post it here...

so far so good

thank you ...

however i don't think that 200% manu chain has even the half of the endu that a DK chain has.. so it would be way easier to strip.. therefore i don't think they would be reallly usefull for replacing dk...

Manufactured knight plate mail 200% completion would have 60 DF and 42% PA, DK plate has 53 DF and 55% PA.

On top of that, the manu'ed knight plate would have 7000 endurane vs dk plate with its 10k.

Upgrade this plate to +1 and you get 8400 endurance, make it be +2 and it would have 10080 endurance that TOPS OVER dk plate already ! (max upgrade level is +10 !)

Taking what white said Letrita... I havent test it yet...

but I got knight plate 200% +2 = 1080 endu ... thats more than dk .... I dunno about manu chain...

but thing about possibilities... =D

manu knight plate 200% +4 woootsss

I got one more question White... so if want to wear a dr set ... my manu knight plate +2 would have better dr than a strong plate dr 42?

Edited by MEskaly

but I got knight plate 200% +2 = 1080 endu ... thats more than dk .... I dunno about manu chain...

I got one more question White... so if want to wear a dr set ... my manu knight plate +2 would have better dr than a strong plate dr 42?

normal plate has 37 DR, 42% pa.

37 DR + 42 DR stat = 79 DR, where manu'ed plate 200% has 60 DR.

so wearing manu 200% set its just like wearing dk set +28 dr set... and recieve 6% more dmg from enemies..

it pretty much comes down to if u want 6% less dmg (dk set) or 28 dr points more (manu 200% set)

however its a pretty nice backup for pvps..

Edited by letrita

True letrita...

White: Tks again .. very helpful ....

So in my opinion... the benefits of manu armors doesent worth the enfort to do it .... It will be worst than dk set ... even in Dr set will not help...

Mithrals are hard to find .. and worth much more if spended in manu bbh?s... witch is the only thing that matters about manu skill in the momment...

hope some changes can be made in future to manu skill so we can defenitly can do more things that worth the enfort...

tks very much for the answers ... need to pin this topic! =D