Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Crusade - Bugged

Its either bugged or it is designed for players to build non-stop. But me and Guildmate CrustyBoy were the only two building every sade andf this time we built for 45 mins straight and i finally just got sick of it and went afk to eat my dinner. when i came back i only got 160k exp and 110 Cont points....for how much work me and CrustyBoy did in that sade theres no way thats enough. How is it even possible to get 50k cont points? that seems impossible.

sorry eatting while typing this

Its either bugged or it is designed for players to build non-stop. But me and Guildmate CrustyBoy were the only two building every sade andf this time we built for 45 mins straight and i finally just got sick of it and went afk to eat my dinner. when i came back i only got 160k exp and 110 Cont points....for how much work me and CrustyBoy did in that sade theres no way thats enough. How is it even possible to get 50k cont points? that seems impossible.

i realized the buildings blows up by itself one by one. thats a bug too i suppose? or isit a new feature

i realized the buildings blows up by itself one by one. thats a bug too i suppose? or isit a new feature

yes, there's a known bug that buildings destruct themselfs.

We havn't found yet the cause of this bug, but are working around the clock to figure it out.

you can't get 50k contri from winning crusade.

When buildings, destroying buildings, killing enmies and killing enemy crusade summons you gain WAR contribution points for participating in the crusade total WAR.

These WAR contribution points are devided by 200 and added to your (normal) contribution points of your character.

During crusade total WAR, you can only gain 50k WAR contribution points as a maximum limit, this limit was always there, we didn't invent that.

White also can you please look into the problem with Contribution points after being used it does not decrease so We don't know how much we use after craft or get hero items.