Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Helbreath Nemesis V5.34

Nemesis is updated to v5.34

Features of v5.34:

- NEW: Performance Upgrade in Object (Player & Npc) Drawing. (IMPORTANT NOTE: Angels will NO LONGER increase FPS as they used to do before !)

- NEW: Angel's showing full frames.

- NEW: Additional Heldenian: Wednesday 06:30 PM Server Time. (8:30 GMT+8 - Asia Time)

- NEW: Dragonia Teleport for Heldenian Winners: lvl 180, cost: 200k gold

- NEW: Tower of Hell 3 Teleport for Heldenian Winners: lvl 160+, cost: 150k gold

- NEW: Icebound Teleport for Crusade Winners: lvl 20+, cost: 100k gold

- NEW: Dungeon Lvl 4 Teleport for Crusade Winners: lvl 60+, cost: 150k gold

- NEW: Contribution Point reward for Crusade Winner (War Contribution / 200 -> max war contribution points = 50k), you earn war contribution points when building, destroying and ek'ing during crusade.

- NEW: Bag Item Count.

- NEW: Warehouse Item Count.

- NEW: Guild Member List Online Count.

- NEW: Additional Summon Command: "/follow", it makes the monster follow you but not attack anything or anyone.

- CHANGE: Recall can now be used in safe zone, even when being hit in the past 10 seconds.

- CHANGE: GMs can now posses items even if players stand on top of them.

- CHANGE: GMs lvl 2 can now set Map Restrictions in fightzones and arenas.

- FIX: Server limit issue resolved.

- FIX: Character teleport "char in use" + connection lost issue resolved.

- FIX: Tamed mobs no longer give exp or drops.

- FIX: Unlimited Criticals Map Restriction Revoking announcement was incorrect.

- FIX: Recall Scroll didn't work for people with less then 20 int.

- FIX: Name hiding during Crusade.

- FIX: Promiseland dungeon entrance to noob dungeon, it contained incorrect graphics and an incorrect teleport point, all has been corrected now.

- FIX: Other minor issues that have been report and which I explained that'll be fixed on "next reboot/update".

I hope that means that you can recall in safe after being hit within 10 seconds. like before if summons were to miss a hit and let the player have a chanec to recall.

it is kinda too care bear imo >.<

if u are summoned will be imposible scape... i am agree with the change,

i don't like can't recall scroll ppl who got less 20 int...i am not pure war but poor for them

really good changes! ^_^ good 1 white!

Edited by javiiiiii

i find that the new recall feature would be kinda ruining the dmg delay on recall, i mean, ppl now cant recall like before, but they would be able to get into safe and recall even if we fire field/CK/summon? ummmm (please dont answer with something like "its ur fault if u let em reach safe" cuz its not going to work :>)

to javiiii: if u got mass summoned in safe its cause u failed in something else before, and even if u didnt (like if u have 15 ppl chasing u), well, 15 vs 1 the reasonable thing would be to die lol, who cares about a zem.

I just think that the new recall feature would end up with ppl fighting near safe and automatically recalling...

Nice changes. Im agree whit change on recall too, but most people give you life for having ek easier.

Btw, new heldenian are 6:30 PM or Am server time like cruzade (this one is played for Asian ppl mostly).

Regards

i find that the new recall feature would be kinda ruining the dmg delay on recall, i mean, ppl now cant recall like before, but they would be able to get into safe and recall even if we fire field/CK/summon? ummmm (please dont answer with something like "its ur fault if u let em reach safe" cuz its not going to work :>)

to javiiii: if u got mass summoned in safe its cause u failed in something else before, and even if u didnt (like if u have 15 ppl chasing u), well, 15 vs 1 the reasonable thing would be to die lol, who cares about a zem.

I just think that the new recall feature would end up with ppl fighting near safe and automatically recalling...

but man now u can't recall in 10 sec after to be hiteated,how to scape? running to safe... and if u geting follow by 15 ppl its't easy to meet safe zone

DIOS GORDO ME EMBOLA QUE ME AGAS HABLAR "INGLES"

to start with, if ur being chased by 15 ppl, u r DEFINETLY GOING TO LOOSE, and again, who gives a fck about zems. Tbh i dont know where this new feature came from, it kinda ruins the recall scroll/spell damage modification.

te lo traduzco x gil que sos gordo, a ver, llevandolo a un contexto realista, realista dentro del HB, 15 vs 1 TE VAS A CAGAR MURIENDO POR MAS ITEMS O MANO Q TENGAS, es asi, este update sabes para que va a servir? no para que una persona que la corren 15 se salve, va a servir para que cualquier gil que mariconee se meta al safe y te recalee en la jeta, y como hay damage delay en el recall spell, va a terminar haciendo que todos los agites sean a 10 pasos del safe, entonces se te meten y te recalean en la cara, y estamos igual que antes. Aparte man, es una zem, ZEM, vale menos q un m shield, que tanto drama por morirse, es mas, no tengo idea de donde salio la idea esta de poder recalear en safe, xq ni siquiera la vi sugerida, me parece que es una contradiccion total a el cambio que se hizo en el spell y en los scrolls, no me termina de cerrar por que la ponen. Y respecto a lo de antes, si te cagaron sumoneando en safe, bueno jodete, que te puedo decir, te toco morirte, es o morirse a los sumons o morirte intentando escapar, ya bastante que hay safe zones, tendria que ser que cada vez que cambias de mapa apareces afuera del safe, xq nunca falta el gordo que va cambiando de un lado al otro hasta que puede recalear

recalling when in safe ? :glare:

i think its going on with the current 10s recall thing. so basically they just need to find a safe zone.. ctrl + 2 . recall... pffffffffff

I don't have an exact estimate atm, an unexpected issue showed up, some data concurrency issue appeared, I'm working as fast as possible to resolve it.

About recall in safe zone:

Mainly recalling in safe zone stops retarded ideas of mass summoning mobs to make the person die... you gain nothing out of that.

I don't have an exact estimate atm, an unexpected issue showed up, some data concurrency issue appeared, I'm working as fast as possible to resolve it.

About recall in safe zone: if you didn't manage to kill your enemy by the time he runs to safe, you probably suck in pvp lol xD

Mainly recalling in safe zone stops retarded ideas of mass summoning mobs to make the person die... you gain nothing out of that.

but spells like ice storm, ck, ff are supposed to force your enemies out of safe (in a way) :(

zems + 1 lol

ofc it does, u get the ppl to either fight, or die, not to annoy u and then run into safe and recall, wasting ur time...

edit: i think that most ppl who DOES PARTICIPATE IN PVP ACTION, agrees with that, that recall thing aint gonna work imo but to piss pvpers off

Edited by Exec

ofc it does, u get the ppl to either fight, or die, not to annoy u and then run into safe and recall, wasting ur time...

edit: i think that most ppl who DOES PARTICIPATE IN PVP ACTION, agrees with that, that recall thing aint gonna work imo but to piss pvpers off

+1