Sign in to follow this  
Mito24

Better Prize For Sades

to loose a sade in this time doesn't matter for anyone, not like loose a heldenien.

win heldenien ( once a week with 6 min duration sometimes) givess: more drops/ less prizes / tp ml and bf

win cruzad ( 3 for week with 40+ min of duration ) gives u = 5% exp per sade... if u win the 3 u'll get 15 %... nothing else ? :S

i think ppl will take more importance for this events, if u add other prize or remplace the actual prize.. like i don't know there are only ideas...

- more experiencia per sade...like contribution 10 % or 15 %

- contribution points 50 per sade

- maybe a tp to garden or toh or d4 or IB

- :P that's all i have in mind in this moment

hope u like the idea

i get like 900k exp per sade, isnt that gud enuff?

maybe we could win like 20 contri per each sade/held won... but ppl would of course abuse and make 20 chars with multi to get mass contri, maybe 20 contri per ip?

maybe we could win like 20 contri per each sade/held won... but ppl would of course abuse and make 20 chars with multi to get mass contri, maybe 20 contri per ip?

maybe it is a good prize, but not enough to make players care about sades, because as you can see, players give much much

more importance to heldenians than to crusades :P

Sades are good this way, getting mass eks and crazy damage without any risk is good enough.

The only thing that would be nice (given the new guild system) is winning GCP for every EK you make. I also thought about everytime you break/build a structure, but people will start making bases in middle of nowhere just to get easy GCP...

Sades are good this way, getting mass eks and crazy damage without any risk is good enough.

The only thing that would be nice (given the new guild system) is winning GCP for every EK you make. I also thought about everytime you break/build a structure, but people will start making bases in middle of nowhere just to get easy GCP...

it would be better to give GCP to the players that win sades, not the ones that get more EKs, the idea is to encourage players

to win sades (by constructing a solid base, destroying the shields, etc).

Edited by martingroso

or players could stop being selfish and actually care

just do my tactic, yell in caps at global till they listen, it usually works

nobody plays the sade for win the 5 % of experience.... if u dont make eks, play sade has no sence!, if i do 20 eks in 1 sade and i loose the sade, it doesn't affect me 'cause i get more eks than nobody!, but if i loose sade, even if i get 20 eks, and i don't have a better prize or i loose some privileges for loosing. i will care. ( dam english)

Edited by Mito24

I think fighting for EKs in the Crusade is fine, but maybe we can change the Crusade a little bit to encourage EKs while also helping your team.

My suggestions:

1) EK x2 when you kill an enemy near your own buildings.

This way, people can still get EKs attacking the enemy base, but will actually want to go back and defend their own base if its under attack.

2) Combine the role of soldier and constructor, OR give constructor some other kind of bonus (i.e. increased HP regen when near your own base).

Right now people are penalized for playing a constructor (you lose the damage bonus). Instead constructor should give more bonuses if anything, to encourage people to play them.

I think fighting for EKs in the Crusade is fine, but maybe we can change the Crusade a little bit to encourage EKs while also helping your team.

My suggestions:

1) EK x2 when you kill an enemy near your own buildings.

This way, people can still get EKs attacking the enemy base, but will actually want to go back and defend their own base if its under attack.

2) Combine the role of soldier and constructor, OR give constructor some other kind of bonus (i.e. increased HP regen when near your own base).

Right now people are penalized for playing a constructor (you lose the damage bonus). Instead constructor should give more bonuses if anything, to encourage people to play them.

1) fruit server i dont like

2) u change the crusade GM's dont like

but prize when u win sade should be better :B

1) fruit server i dont like

2) u change the crusade GM's dont like

but prize when u win sade should be better :B

1) Is based on the same idea of not getting EKs in enemy town. It keeps people from staying in town during entire crusade. If you have a problem with 2x EKs when defending, how about 1x EKs when defending base.. but 0x EKs when attacking base? I don't think people will want to attack ever then though.

2) There are many players who will not need any prizes that crusade can offer, and who only play during crusade for EKs. Best way to make those players care about winning is by making it so they can get EKs while also helping the town win.

We're discussing for a bonus reward for crusade and heldenian aswell as additional teleport locations (but not for free ofcrouse !)

People dont play sades because they are unbalanced. ares wont fight 20 vs 40 and neither elvine. Maybe chance times for sades? So that both asian as arg players can play at the same time. Or just dont bitch and fight:p! Sades all about the ek"s anyways.

People dont play sades because they are unbalanced. ares wont fight 20 vs 40 and neither elvine. Maybe chance times for sades? So that both asian as arg players can play at the same time. Or just dont bitch and fight:p! Sades all about the ek"s anyways.

yea, my suggestion there would be to grow a pair... lol :P

i ve seen sadse with 30 elvs vs 5 ares, i was playing with davinci on the ares side ( i always hated fighting outnumbering, its just boring)

i ve played sades with Gimlin against 40 ares also

ppl just needs to stop being so damn scared of loosing a zem ( A ZEM OMG, EVEN M SHIELDS ARE RARER), not to mention the fact u dont even drop in sades

at the end, it will just balance on its own, meanwhile ppl has to do their best to fight the way it is.

And i think there's already 1 sade for asians timezone

totally agree but im sure the GMs are gonna make it un-exploitative before releasing it.Also make adjustments as we find bugs etc. We should have test server events to test out things . That way everyone will play the test server to help find bugs and it would also solve alot of problems for the GMs

totally agree but im sure the GMs are gonna make it un-exploitative before releasing it.Also make adjustments as we find bugs etc. We should have test server events to test out things . That way everyone will play the test server to help find bugs and it would also solve alot of problems for the GMs

test server is not for fun, test server is for testing, and testing is serious business, no room for fun there.

the fun comes AFTERwards, and some players can really agree the fun & joy comes afterwards, ask Hachis... ;)