Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Donation Idea

Players pay certain amount of money to rent items. Daily rents only but no medusa items

also do sets but nothing crazy keep it below 49

eh?

btw players can buy zems

i mean who cares if someone has a million zems ?

Edited by Vintage

NO BUYIN ZEMS PLZ! if u need zems u can go hunt wyv!

same as: Who cares if we can buy all the items in game? omg wait.. u alrady have!

NO BUYIN ZEMS PLZ! if u need zems u can go hunt wyv!

same as: Who cares if we can buy all the items in game? omg wait.. u alrady have!

im not the same vintage as ther mage in game.

he made his character long after i made my forum account

ok put a time restriction on buying zems maybe just 1 a week or something like that. whatever you guys feel is appropriate. But i think 3 bucks USD is affordable and reasonable for both the game and the players. anymore opinions?

hah ok another edit i just thought of

people cant buy if the account doesnt have any characters over 180 or some how the account must be a active account

and the account must have no zems if they want to buy a zem. haha that solves the problem or zem overflow

Edited by Vintage

or u can just leave it the way it is since i doubt server needs money from donations

LOL oh yeah im sorry forgot you run this server. I guess just because you play here for free that means everyone else is just fine too. People are doing all these work because they're suppose to just so you can play for free. Yeah and you DOUBT the server needs money anyways...WOW ignorance is bliss its ok

you have much to learn young grass hopper. instead of thinking for your self why don't you look around and see that you are under the donation section where we are SUPPOSE TO write ideas instead of nothing.

who knows you might be right?

or u can just leave it the way it is since i doubt server needs money from donations

LOL oh yeah im sorry forgot you run this server. I guess just because you play here for free that means everyone else is just fine too. People are doing all these work because they're suppose to just so you can play for free. Yeah and you DOUBT the server needs money anyways...WOW ignorance is bliss its ok

you have much to learn young grass hopper. instead of thinking for your self why don't you look around and see that you are under the donation section where we are SUPPOSE TO write ideas instead of nothing.

rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

when server needed money, for example at the beggining of the year when they have to pay host, they lowered donations price so that ppl would donate, otherwise they would be ingame (like in some other servers), telling ppl to donate to improve server bla bla bla

and fyi donations price are "high" so that they dont make things easy for players

and if they really needed/wanted to make money, they would just sell items

bai, rage more plz

Players pay certain amount of money to rent items. Daily rents only but no medusa items

eh?

btw players can buy zems

"for the day" is like a little difficult to make since if u dont logout i cant remove it easy.

White designed something he calls "corrupted items". Basicly items that cant be repaired. Like use it until endu = 0 and then it dissapears. But we never applied it.

I think that is exactly what I was thinking about! so the administrative please consider this thought. I am just trying to help the team out for how much work you have done for us. But i think that if items gets released by endu people can easily exploited that by having a mage to help by paraing and not get hit ever, so thats the downside to that also

there cant be a time limit to items like slates?

i have a lot of ideas farjat lol >.<

Edited by Vintage

when server needed money, for example at the beggining of the year when they have to pay host, they lowered donations price so that ppl would donate, otherwise they would be ingame (like in some other servers), telling ppl to donate to improve server bla bla bla

and fyi donations price are "high" so that they dont make things easy for players

bai, rage more plz

sell items? that is the supidest idea i ever heard. LOL..

farjat and white, thanks for everything. the server is great and forever will be..

and please go hack the other servers.. we need more ppl. hahaha. =)

bai, rage more plz

sell items? that is the supidest idea i ever heard. LOL..

farjat and white, thanks for everything. the server is great and forever will be..

and please go hack the other servers.. we need more ppl. hahaha. =)

please tell me where on this page you see "sell items"?

eh?

btw players can buy zems

dont like these idea

I have to admitt i want to buy zems and i have suggested we should be able to buys zems in the past, but if that happens, i and others would never drop again from a ek (yes i have dropped my best items from eks before, and yes iam a noob, incase you say noob. lol), pvp would kinda looses some of its mojo, so not being able to buy zems is probly the better idea. I like the idea of non-repairable/daily items also, but i dont like the idea that you can buy them.

I like most of your ideas vintage (this post and most of your other posts) , just need to make them more nemesis style i think :) good work anyway. keep it up :)

I think no zems is ok.

About sets, i agree we should have some. But im lazy to made them!

Suggestions on sets please. percentages, parts and prices for a full MP set for example.

I can always take the money and spend it in things like this new forum!

sets has to be 21% and below.

25 USD for 7% berk hose leather 5 USD extra for chain

35 USD for 14% set 5 extra for chain

50 USD for 21% set berk,hose leather no chain

NO M/A sets

MR 21 Set is ok with Leather,berk,hose, mr 56 shield 50 USD

1 week time limit and certain endurance with no un-repairable.

if you make it too expensive, you would lose repeat customers. Keep it reasonable and also enough so players cant exploit this

Edited by Vintage

White designed something he calls "corrupted items". Basicly items that cant be repaired. Like use it until endu = 0 and then it dissapears. But we never applied it.

True, I indeed invented Corrupted Items.

Which are items that "decay" over time, they just last for a specific amount of time or a fixed date.

Yet we didn't add these to the game as there was and still is no clear use or advantage to adding them except for cash shop & event rewards.

Corrupted Items never made it as my original idea was to introduce a Corrupted Sword of Medusa handed out as event reward, a powerfull Sword of Medusa, but time-limited, but for that idea to happen, we first had to fix the Sword of Medusa, which by now has already been done and applied a couple months ago.

As I'm at this point very busy on finishing college, updates are delayed for now, but I expect to get things going again in september and finish off FoT, Twin Npcs and the Dragonia Re-Designing. Once those are done and released in a stable way, the PvP Tournament System is up next, adding Corrupted Items along with them or as a smaller update inbetween will bring a new aspect and perspective to the game as we can hand out the most powerfull items as Corrupted.

I expect the PvP Tournament to be a GREAT success and draw new blood and attract the old rods again to the game for this awesome event system, offering them the ability to (temporarly) obtain the most powerfull items such as Sword of Medusa or The Devastator in the form of Corrupted Items.

I have no way to "waste" a selled set yet, so will be like dropped for now.

MP set us$50

28% berk

28% leather

28% hose

49% shield

Other set?

I have no way to "waste" a selled set yet, so will be like dropped for now.

MP set us$50

28% berk

28% leather

28% hose

49% shield

Other set?

what do u mean? dont know exactly what you meant sorry

This is not semi-offtopic, but I got an idea for donations too. Cash marketplace is here and real money is involved in game.

Make item in game to present money, like... "Platinium coins" which nemesis will buy/sell and take a small cut from it. safe way to buy/sell items + nemesis gets money.

Simple example:

100 platinium coins costs 105usds+transfer fees when bought from nemesis.

Selling 100 platinum coins will give you 100usd - transfer fees..

Platinum coins can be traded in game just like gold.

This is not semi-offtopic, but I got an idea for donations too. Cash marketplace is here and real money is involved in game.

Make item in game to present money, like... "Platinium coins" which nemesis will buy/sell and take a small cut from it. safe way to buy/sell items + nemesis gets money.

Simple example:

100 platinium coins costs 105usds+transfer fees when bought from nemesis.

Platinum coins can be traded in game just like gold.

Nice idea, but the problem is that ppl will want to cash-out their platinum coins again, at the point nemesis needs to give them the money + pay transfer fees, so nemesis loses it's bonus of 5 USD you're suggesting.

Appart from that, this is what I suggested before, but the end result of the discussion within the staff resulted in a huge effort of the nemesis paypal account owner (farjat) and the wu collector (farjat) or the argentina specific money transfer system (sorta like paypal) owner (farjat)... and farjat prefer AUTOMATION on these things... so it's unlikely it'll enter the game unless a fully automated system without any fees or costs to build or support it can be made/done.

On cash-out player pays transfer fees. Or rate can be lower.

And I am pretty sure that you can make automated system with paypal. Atleast for buying those coins.

And the 5dollar bonus was just example!

Edited by GeniuS

On cash-out player pays transfer fees. Or rate can be lower.

And I am pretty sure that you can make automated system with paypal. Atleast for buying those coins.

And the 5dollar bonus was just example!

having an automated business costs 2000 USD yearly...