Sign in to follow this  
armin

About The New Guild System

I think its a very good imporvment.. but, i rlly think 50k Contri is too much for a guild to have more than 10 members!!!!! Helbreath is an old game and we all gettin older, we dont have the time that we used to 2 or 3 years ago.. Some players like to Kill mobs, some to Kill Enemys, and the guild upgrade is just for ppl that HAVE LOTS OF TIME, and like to KILL MOBS.. i like to play with my friends and thats why i do play here.. with all of them!

I will repeat, guild system is a great update, will a lot of benefits! its just HB isnt the same, and we r not the same either..

Juli.

I think its a very good imporvment.. but, i rlly think 50k Contri is too much for a guild to have more than 10 members!!!!! Helbreath is an old game and we all gettin older, we dont have the time that we used to 2 or 3 years ago.. Some players like to Kill mobs, some to Kill Enemys, and the guild upgrade is just for ppl that HAVE LOTS OF TIME, and like to KILL MOBS.. i like to play with my friends and thats why i do play here.. with all of them!

I will repeat, guild system is a great update, will a lot of benefits! its just HB isnt the same, and we r not the same either..

Juli.

+1

Juli.

+1

+2

Juli.

+1

+2

+3

Juli.

+1

+2

+3

+4 a re loco

Juli.

+1

+2

+3

+5

But White[GM] Argument about is more safe.

We cant predict a balanced amount. So for a beggining putting it high is safer than putting it too low.

He also added some "Guild contribution Scrolls" which we can release if we consider.

Personalmente, no veo muy elevado el precio para el primer nivel, siendo que en 7 min se puede hacer una party quest de 200 mobs en ml con party full y si se juega con tener 9 personas en el guild y no 10 y dejar ese espacio para meter y sacar miembros que solamente donen, a los 50k se podria llegar relativamente rapido, mas cuando el TS o skype pueden suplantar momentaneamente el guild char. Si me parece exesivo el costo de los demas upgrades para poder aprovechar el sistema completo, porque como bien dijo juli, no todos tenemos el mismo tiempo para jugar.

Personally, I dont see a very high price for the first level, in 7 minutes you can make a party quest killing 200 mobs in ml with full party and if you have 9 people in the guild and not 10 and leave that space to join and remove members who donate only, the 50k could be reached relatively quickly, and TS or skype can replace the guild char momentarily. If I believe excessive the cost of other upgrades to use of the entire system, because, as Juli said, not everyone has the same time to play.

Personalmente, no veo muy elevado el precio para el primer nivel, siendo que en 7 min se puede hacer una party quest de 200 mobs en ml con party full y si se juega con tener 9 personas en el guild y no 10 y dejar ese espacio para meter y sacar miembros que solamente donen, a los 50k se podria llegar relativamente rapido, mas cuando el TS o skype pueden suplantar momentaneamente el guild char. Si me parece exesivo el costo de los demas upgrades para poder aprovechar el sistema completo, porque como bien dijo juli, no todos tenemos el mismo tiempo para jugar.

Personally, I dont see a very high price for the first level, in 7 minutes you can make a party quest killing 200 mobs in ml with full party and if you have 9 people in the guild and not 10 and leave that space to join and remove members who donate only, the 50k could be reached relatively quickly, and TS or skype can replace the guild char momentarily. If I believe excessive the cost of other upgrades to use of the entire system, because, as Juli said, not everyone has the same time to play.

this way is better, this will unite more the guildsmen, they'll have to work together if they want their guild to grow..

in other words, i quote. "el que quiere celeste, que le cueste"

a mi personalmente me parece una estupidez que haya que tener guild level para meter mas gente en el guild. El level deberia ser para obtener beneficios utiles, no para tener mas gente adentro del guild, aparte que simplemente es una comodidad xq podemos seguir usando skype o party chat para hablar, solamente resulta molesto para tp de sades y demas

personally i think its quite stupid that we need to have a certain guild lvl to allow more ppl inside guild. Guild lvl should be to get usefull beneficts, not to have more ppl inside guild, we can just use skype or party chat to talk, it just annoys and screws up sades tp etc

y bueno, tendremos que usar mas el skype xD

Values are TOO high.

Quest should give more contribution, considerably more.

EK, sades, helds, breaking enemy structures at sade and held, planting flag, all tohse things should be rewarded with GCP.

Mobs should drop GCP scroll also.

Or simply lower down the actual values, because ok, making 50k its not hard, but making 250k for lvl 3??? Its A LOT of time for it, causing a negative effect on players.

Yes make it possible to drop scroll (make it rare)) max drop 10' scroll like 1 in 1000 demons? And 5k in 500demons. For other mobs drop more regular 1k scroll

besidse the limit for amount of guildies also *censored*s up any new player who wants to start a guild on its own (and maybe let other new players join), since they wont gather so much contri

Juli.

everything you ever did in nemesis was just try to get off easy and cheat your way through anything. If you can't do that, you would mute everyone for 2 days cuz they make fun of your worthless cheatin *censored*. No surprise your too lazy to put in work for something your supposed to earn. (google the word earn if you dont know what it is boy)

Just say what we all already know, which is the guild system that doesn't reward you is stupid to begin with. Doesn't matter how much time you gotta waste getting contribution in a server that runs like it is hosted on mars.

Es solo una idea, pero tal vez se podria ver la posibilidad de duplicar la cantidad de gente que se puede tener en el guild por cada nivel, de esta manera el precio por utilizar el sistema completo seguiria siendo alto pero las guilds estarian mas armadas para afrontar las quest y con el juego en si..

It's just an idea, but maybe it could see the possibility of doubling the number of people can have in the guild for each level, so the price of using the entire system would still be high but the guilds would be better armed to deal with the quest and the game itself.

Mariano

i think its fine 50k for 10 ppl, guild have more stability, and u work in ur guild, and ppl who wants to enter to the guild, can enter, put their contri and then leave. they helped u to bring u to the 2nd guild lvl :)

+5

But White[GM] Argument about is more safe.

We cant predict a balanced amount. So for a beggining putting it high is safer than putting it too low.

He also added some "Guild contribution Scrolls" which we can release if we consider.

What Farjat is saying...

give it a month or two and all these things will work out,it has only been 2 days.........give it some time, no point bitching about something that just came out.