Sign in to follow this  
Exec

Remove Dk Set

its *censored*ing fruity, and with barracks 180 is just impossible to get fh as a warrior, too high dr/pa, not to mention 10k endu, and that it makes completely uselses any dr/pa armor under 42, and ruins manu since its useless except for bbh's.

At least remove em in test server so that ppl can test it, it really balances mage vs war...

and PLEASE avoid answers in this topic like "its not original", "get more ppl to kill players", or some crap like that, just be honest, dk set is retarded.

You could suggest it appropriately, but never the less there are ideas for a change, but they're not fully designed or discussed, but the idea is in my mind ^_^

or u could do just the other way around... give bs armors higher endu, and dk sets low endu (1k or so), so that either u choose endu or strippable dr/pa... but both togheter is stupid

anyway tbh id just rather delete em...

edit: and if u delete em hero armors would be better sincve they got high endu compared to bs

Edited by Exec

There are ideas to reduce DR & PA of DK set aswell as endurance. Then unlocking the upgrade ability (mstone needed ofc) and lowering Knight manu'ing to around 70~80% and introducing DK as manu'able at 90~100% where manu'ed DK 200% completion +1 would be slightly more powerfull then the current DK sets. Along with that would come safe upgrading to +3 for weapons, statted BBH's, a new Axe, DK Hammer, DK Axe, new hero pieces (Dark & Godly) which would be better then the DK set, yet manu'ed DK would be better then this new hero but have no addtional bonuses, so where you lose DR/PA for the hero, you gain unique bonuses. Along with new status effects, Guild Houses, Automated PvP Tournaments, a new skill (yet to be revealed - no it's not taming), new alchemy potions, new stats and upgrading to +20 or even higher for angels and much other updates.

For alot sounds "fruity", yet this are only ideas, a very good balance between all must be found to ensure balance is restored and remained between each armor piece and each fighting class.

There are ideas to reduce DR & PA of DK set aswell as endurance. Then unlocking the upgrade ability (mstone needed ofc) and lowering Knight manu'ing to around 70~80% and introducing DK as manu'able at 90~100% where manu'ed DK 200% completion +1 would be slightly more powerfull then the current DK sets. Along with that would come safe upgrading to +3 for weapons, statted BBH's, a new Axe, DK Hammer, DK Axe, new hero pieces (Dark & Godly) which would be better then the DK set, yet manu'ed DK would be better then this new hero but have no addtional bonuses, so where you lose DR/PA for the hero, you gain unique bonuses. Along with new status effects, Guild Houses, Automated PvP Tournaments, a new skill (yet to be revealed - no it's not taming), new alchemy potions, new stats and upgrading to +20 or even higher for angels and much other updates.

For alot sounds "fruity", yet this are only ideas, a very good balance between all must be found to ensure balance is restored and remained between each armor piece and each fighting class.

srry to say this white, but all those ideas (at leat imo) would only end up making players even more powerfull and harder to kill

i have to agree with a new hero, since eks quite useless after u get fh except for flags, but making a stronger dk set, and safe upgrades? ummm no, i think armors should just be heros, bs and stated, that way manu (the way it is now) would be still a lot more usefull since u could have like 2x+ the max endu of bs armors :x

edit: what i try to point out about dk sets (and ur manu idea), is that its not good to leave the umm "standard" pa/dr of dk the way it is now, and make EVEN STRONGER manu dk sets, it would be way better to lower the standard, so that manu (the way it is now) becomes stronger. And definetly lower endurance.

Edited by Exec

You'll never balance a game by adding new things to try to compensate for how badly balanced it already is.

There are too many stat points, poorly balanced spells, overpowered dk armor, statted armors have too high of a maximum cap, FPS is still a factor in how the game runs, the server is poorly optimized (archery doesn't hit moving targets), among a numerous amount of other obvious problems - that's just naming a few.

This game has a lot of potential. Too bad it probably will never be fixed.

think dk for wars should be deletd... not for mages.

nothing sucks more in this server than war vs war

bullshit

actually dk on mages is worse than on warriors, on warriors u get *censored*ed up by mages anyway, but on mages its quite stupid, not to mention that it totally *censored*s up any build that doesnt have strip, and mages are the ones who abuse the most of dk set pa/dr

edit: and the whole idea of deleting dk set is to balance mage vs war, war vs war will suck with or without dk set, at least now u have only 1 dk plate, even if they delete it u will have ppl carrying 7 plates to pvp war vs war so w.e, but a dk war vs a dk mage has no chance, if we delete dk sets amges will still be overpowered in damage (blizz), but they will lack of the excesive defence they got atm.

and i agree with synz that u wont ever balance adding stuff, since it only makes ppl even more powerfull

Edited by Exec

Is there a way to make dk sets as powerful as they are now just for pvm and when being attacked by a player the stat ( dr , pa ) drops to a approprate level? As dk is kinda needed for some char. to be able to hunt and level. Some of my char. which i use would be terriblly hanicapped by loss of dk set in pvm, but that being said i beleive that it is too high when vs. other players, but i dont want to see a removal of dk altogether.

me and my bro suggested this a couple of months ago and everybody was like "get the heck out of here"...but, imo, dk set sucks freakin bad and should be removed ASAP.

or just add dmg on weapons...

igual te digo...tambien es cosa de los mage players que hay en nemesis, aca ninguno suportea,timea o lo que sea tan todo el tiempo tirando blizzard sin safe como negros,no te ponen 1 para ni en p3do.lo que si me parece muy feo es el PA ya la ventaja se fue muy a la mi**rda.

sry for my spanish

Edited by javiiiiii

think dk for wars should be deletd... not for mages.

nothing sucks more in this server than war vs war

dude these s crazy the mages got mass magics mass dmg. mage got more advantage then war. hf, cancel, pa, fury of thor now. war only got dmg

or just add dmg on weapons...

igual te digo...tambien es cosa de los mage players que hay en nemesis, aca ninguno suportea,timea o lo que sea tan todo el tiempo tirando blizzard sin safe como negros,no te ponen 1 para ni en p3do.lo que si me parece muy feo es el PA ya la ventaja se fue muy a la mi**rda.

sry for my spanish

pero va mas alla de eso man, con barracks 180 todos tienen dk set, un war por mas q tenga 20% de shield te clava tower m shield con dk set, y se te caga de la risa, no lo matas ni en 5 paras

//

but it's more than that (he said that its also fault of nemesis mages players since they sux as they only know to play blizzing, and not supporting), with barracks 180 every1 has dk set, a war even if he has just 20% shield he can use tower m shield with dk set and he will lol at u, u wont kill him in even 5 paras

edit: i dont like the ideas of adding dmg to weapons, i just rather reduce defence

Edited by Exec

I agree. DK sets are just a nuisance, and mages are VERY well overpowered. DK sets should be removed and we should go back to the old Knight armor. But I think the DK sword and wand should still be available of course.

Why? if the dk is remove, must be remove all because fall into another post more than "make it increasingly easier to kill the other".

Regards

its *censored*ing fruity, and with barracks 180 is just impossible to get fh as a warrior, too high dr/pa, not to mention 10k endu, and that it makes completely uselses any dr/pa armor under 42, and ruins manu since its useless except for bbh's.

At least remove em in test server so that ppl can test it, it really balances mage vs war...

and PLEASE avoid answers in this topic like "its not original", "get more ppl to kill players", or some crap like that, just be honest, dk set is retarded.

So someone who constantly complains about wars being out gunned wants wars to be even weaker? Sure its hard to kill someone with dk+def items, but imagine your someone who doesn't have good mr/ma/hp items. your supposed to just run around in the lowest defense armor possible with little or no stats and compete with people who have mass stuff. I know DK is annoying sometimes but i think even less new ppl wil play if they can't have some kind of protection from the mass of items the rest of us already have.

So someone who constantly complains about wars being out gunned wants wars to be even weaker? Sure its hard to kill someone with dk+def items, but imagine your someone who doesn't have good mr/ma/hp items. your supposed to just run around in the lowest defense armor possible with little or no stats and compete with people who have mass stuff. I know DK is annoying sometimes but i think even less new ppl wil play if they can't have some kind of protection from the mass of items the rest of us already have.

Disagree. They will be weaker maybe, but they will have more chances than they do now, at least all mages will have strippable stuff, wars without damage have no chance again dk mages, they dont hit shit.

And war vs war its always based on items, and i also think it would benefit em since a war with no damage items hits literally 10's on dk wars, at least no1 will have dk sets, and they will be able to do some more damage.

off topic: pa shield have no sense at all you cant hit 4 to a mage who wears a wood shield.......where we leave the tower???? now mages are 30 strand uses stupid shields pa30+