Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Helbreath Nemesis Test Server Is Officialy Open !

white u repaired the bug of guild? i cant see whit gm that.

taming its ready i lvling to 20% but dont like 3 hours training to 21% and nothing

assigning guild ranks should be fixed.

Taming to 21% is not possible using slimes, you need to move on to the next mob.

You don't gain any taming "skill" when taming a mob you've maxed out for.

white u repaired the bug of guild? i cant see whit gm that.

taming its ready i lvling to 20% but dont like 3 hours training to 21% and nothing

assigning guild ranks should be fixed.

Taming to 21% is not possible using slimes, you need to move on to the next mob.

You don't gain any taming "skill" when taming a mob you've maxed out for.

Consulted with white [GM], the taming works with the stat Chr, in the same way that hammer skill works with Dex. That is, to have 100% taming will need 50 of Crh.

Consultado con white[GM], el taming funciona con el stat Chr, de la misma manera que por ejemplo el skill hammer funciona con la Dex. Es decir, para tener 100% taming se necestia 50 de Crh

i trying whit scorp whit skel but nothing

jajaja y mariano whitefang es white[GM] jkjajajajaja

Edited by Tuby

i trying whit scorp whit skel but nothing

jajaja y mariano whitefang es white[GM] jkjajajajaja

yeah i'm white[GM] lol... didn't know? haha :D

now go train Charisma and go tame again :P

white, can put "repair all" button in blacksmith??

+1 double clicking everything in ur bag is busy work. If your already at the blacksmith it proves you are aware your armor needs repairing. No point in taking longer for something that isnt necessary.

white, can put "repair all" button in blacksmith??

if you'd read test server's home page, you'd know it's scheduled to be added.

Fruit Server is comming up... :ph34r:

^_^ new hero LOL

Nemesis' defenition of fruit server:

- Things go easier then normally in HB

- Drops are extreemly much higher

- EK/kill often are extreemly higher

New hero sets, or additional items are not considered fruit for nemesis' vision of helbreath.

We all know HB died long ago and only a select hard core of die-hard fans are left (you and me), and to keep things fresh, things should be added.

Nemesis has the power to ADD, therefore we use it to keep the game fresh and fun :)

the hero wouldn't be "easy" to get, it'll rather be hard, expensive and a work or long breath.

But yeah, many people consider anything outside korea or original helbreath "fruit", some people even consider apocalypse and heldenian as fruit.

Each got their own opinion, and if you consider new hero fruit, then please write "I consider fruit server is comming up" rather then stating "fruit server is comming up" which in this case fruit reflects to the global (this case nemesis') vision of fruit, which it different from your personal vision, and hero is not considered fruit for nemesis.

now go test again :P

Fruit Server is comming up... :ph34r:

^_^ new hero LOL

Nemesis' defenition of fruit server:

- Things go easier then normally in HB

- Drops are extreemly much higher

- EK/kill often are extreemly higher

New hero sets, or additional items are not considered fruit for nemesis' vision of helbreath.

We all know HB died long ago and only a select hard core of die-hard fans are left (you and me), and to keep things fresh, things should be added.

Nemesis has the power to ADD, therefore we use it to keep the game fresh and fun :)

the hero wouldn't be "easy" to get, it'll rather be hard, expensive and a work or long breath.

But yeah, many people consider anything outside korea or original helbreath "fruit", some people even consider apocalypse and heldenian as fruit.

Each got their own opinion, and if you consider new hero fruit, then please write "I consider fruit server is comming up" rather then stating "fruit server is comming up" which in this case fruit reflects to the global (this case nemesis') vision of fruit, which it different from your personal vision, and hero is not considered fruit for nemesis.

now go test again :P

I totally agree with you ^_^

I try to prove, but always have connection lost :( I will wait to when establishing a permanent.

Good job and thanks guys!!

why i cant log in HB TESTE?

maybe you don't have the latest version of the test server's client.

i have the client version 004 and cant log

the world server (which handles your chars and the guilds) crashed during the night.

I rebooted the servers and changed from monitoring elvine server to monitoring worldserver to find the exact bug.

Feel free to join in again.

Find a bug?

make a ticket @ test server web page !

can somone showme where i can look up info on the "new hero pieces">

there are new hero pieces? wtf?

no there isn't, there's only an IDEA of POSSIBLY adding or making new hero, but needs ALOT more thinking and discussing to make it real.

We've done much testing already, we still need some aspects tested to ensure all functionalities work appropriatly.

If all aspects work correct, we'll bring the update to nemesis int !

Please test next aspects (eventually find a GM to help you test them if needed):

- New Guild System during Crusade, needs full aspect testing going from setting tele/build points to summoning war units on 2 or more crusade commanders, aswell as killing objects with a non-commander and the commanderS (yes multiple !) receiving the construction points, also need to test aspect if one commander buy unit, that the points are also deducted for other commanders !

- New Guild System during Heldenian, basically multiple plants are possible, test if a planter-rank WITHOUT plant ability CANNOT plant, also test if you purchase that ability, that you CAN plant after purcasing.

- Taming on high level mobs (GG, TW, HC, Dragons, ...) (needs 100% taming, put ticket if char needs 100% taming)

- FoT Damage

- Shield End Decrement + axes stripping them ! - also test if original stripping with BBH still works and if hitting armors with BBH still decrease end alot.

- Sleep Expansion, test if NO chug, NO physical att, NO magic att, NO move, NO change armor, NO Pretend Corpse, NO taming

can somone showme where i can look up info on the "new hero pieces">

there are new hero pieces? wtf?

no there isn't, there's only an IDEA of POSSIBLY adding or making new hero, but needs ALOT more thinking and discussing to make it real.

sounds great man....helbreath is an old game and it needs to be updated...so it would be awsome to see new hero

items :)