Sign in to follow this  
Exec

Pulling

Actually those SS cant prove if he did pull (probably he DID, but we are not sure). He could just bump+dc... and players boxed him

A good argument, however I'm FAIRLY certain you still take damage WHILE and slightly AFTER you bump+dc. A loss of connection on the other hand, you do not take any damage. Plus, the bump+dc is fairly instant while the connection loss is a long, drawn out disconnect (in respect to each other, not saying either are quick).

I played on euro and south american servers before and this was my experience.

A better interpolated (compensation via ping and other factors) server would result in a drastically reduced amount of bumping for any player, high ping or otherwise.

Edited by Synz

im just gonna add that..... ive posted ss of people ADMITING to pulling.

Ticket was closed, no punishment recieved to puller.

If you can get a ss of somone saying " yes i pulled, so what" i would think that should be more than enough 2 ban.

Actually those SS cant prove if he did pull (probably he DID, but we are not sure). He could just bump+dc... and players boxed him

A good argument, however I'm FAIRLY certain you still take damage WHILE and slightly AFTER you bump+dc. A loss of connection on the other hand, you do not take any damage.

When you get a bump+dc you can take damage, change sets, chug few pots and even chat... but honestly i dont remember if you can see their damage over their heads (Really, i dont remember, i hadnt played in like 10 months)

You do see the damage when they force themself or crash the client. You dont see it when they pull.

Anyways, the only damage you could see at that SS is the one from the 2 Skels (he activated a merien)... Skels can easily miss on a Shielded war. Even more when there is just one SS (with no time) from that char being targeted or going to be targeted by 2 skels.

You dont see tha damage from that firewall (they were smart to use it)

I am not saying he didnt pull, probably he did pull and if i have to bet i would bet he did... i dont know him and i dont know what server is that, im just saying that if at nemesis someone would come with just those 2 SS, i wouldnt ban him or anyone if im not sure or if i didnt see it with my own eyes (a vid would help)

Players can easily take 50 SS on 10 seconds and just send 2 SS where someone could looks like he did pull, and trust me... after 397349843 tickets i can guarantee that some people can do anything to get someone banned. Because they dont like him, they hate him, didnt like something and get mad easily or because they are just childist... after that the same players later would complain that there arent many players on hehe

I like the high ping idea, not only because an equally ping would prevent few bumps... also because if everyone have the same ping (lets say 500ms) would be fair, a challenge and funnier to play.

I have played at Neme Arg, you dont need an Aim... you only use chill wind and aim a paralize at their heads, you can change sets easily, chug pots from 1 hp to full hp in 2 seconds, etc

that is why i like Neme Int, because most of the players have 200ms+ and you see more aim, skills, etc

Sorry, that was a bit off topic :blush:

FoeFoe, someone with higher ping cant cast faster than someone with lower ping... is common sense.

It looks like that sometimes, but it is because the one with high ping actually casted before you... but you just didnt see it yet, is the way the packets travel... but that is another story hehe

May be you are right, we need heavier punishments (we just give 1 week at the first offence, every ban is recorded at their account)

Stang, I dont remember that ticket or i didnt see it. Anyways, people say that they are edit, they hack, killed you, have X Neck, they lamed, etc... just to annoy you or because you annoy them and want you to shut up. You dont have to believe them, or i dont find it a reason to ban him... unless we forbid the lies by rules.

Also being in the usa doesn't give the advantage that everyone assumes it does. I bump soo hard on nemesis in every single fight. And i bump dc more than some people i see from across the world. My internet is fine and i run flawlessly in other american located servers. So when it comes to that i believe people on are on an even playing field. About the only advantage the lower ping gives in nemesis is the cast rate, and even then i see people from Israel/Brazil/Korea casting faster than me. Ping is an excuse for bad players to act like sissies, or people with bad internet/computers to cry about losing in a game they choose to play across the world. Anyway Bumping/DCing is a server wide problem, not just for those outside of the USA.

there's no way that you can really mean that no ping = big ping.. seriously, just as elgua said, aiming para without lag is as easy as cliking an orc.

the only "advantage" of having a high ping might be that people can't cut your casting easily, and it's not that good 'cause in that moment your HP goes from 600 to 100 in one un-cut spell

Well i agree that in most servers low ping allows u to do everything really easy. But i'm closer than 98% of the server i bet. And i promise you that nemesis doesn't allow low ping to do anything better than high ping. I bump on everything like everyone else does. I cast on someone and hit 3-4 spots behind where they actually are. I recently played a diff server that was hosted in houston (not sure where nemesis is hosted but i know its in texas as well), and i can click on the person and para them instantly. I can also dash on the run and hit the person 100% and also bow as if i'm using a sb (never misses). I cant do any of these things in nemesis. I'm not sure why but i'm so sick of people crying about ping when it dont make a damn bit of difference if your in Antarctica or Colorado. I've played European servers and it feels exactly like playing nemesis to me.

P.S. The Test server is hosted in Argentina, only small thing i notice between the 2 servers is my loading screen takes 3 seconds instead of 2 on international.

Edited by foefoe

I know there are ss that doesnt prove anything, but some does. Ill post ss of another server that to show you:

CK+FW+SUMMONS (10 secs without being hit to dc, plus 10 secs that takes to dc, that makes it 20)

IPB Image

IPB Image

I think that you should take SOME ss in consideration, and ofc vids.

EDIT: LOL, i deleted the 1st ss which was pretty much the same as the 2nd, but i forgot to hide the SS message showing the name of the ss and server name :P

why you try to hide the date lol, i know the SS comes from http://mundohelbreath.com/ so what's your point anyway?

The SS's you show prove nothing at all, cuz can't see the date.

And calu is right, increasing force time will reduce force-"pulling" already.

We'll add to test server for testing, then its there and scheduled for next release :P

Im just using Mundo Helbreath Upload cause imageshack isnt working like it used to. If you want to know where those ss are from, just let me know.. im trying to stick to the forum rules.

I hided the date cause its not in the same format as any other server, and you could easily recognize where it came from.

If those were nemesis screenshots ofc i wouldnt hide the date.. and it would prove pulling.

How convenient.. bump + dc with Merien Shield activated, no pfm, being chased by 10 enemies. I wish i was that lucky :P

Edited by vazkitoo

Well this happened today, he had just retimed.. was not forced.. was not logged on afterwords.

the time is only 18 seconds different between the 2 ss

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Stang

the screens would prove a lot more if you had a shot of him taking damage within 10 seconds of each other (proving he couldnt have logged). However its obviously a pull situation with the fire field on him. Lord knows deepcut saved face by pulling instead of just eating dirt. I mean cmon he wasn't even in town he didnt have to sit in jail, Sounds like this kid needs a visit from the PUNISHER.

IPB Image

the screens would prove a lot more if you had a shot of him taking damage within 10 seconds of each other (proving he couldnt have logged). However its obviously a pull situation with the fire field on him. Lord knows deepcut saved face by pulling instead of just eating dirt. I mean cmon he wasn't even in town he didnt have to sit in jail, Sounds like this kid needs a visit from the PUNISHER.

IPB Image

yeah I was there . I think 15ares is there to withness .

IPB Image

yeah I was there . I think 15ares is there to withness .

Gm pls we want justice . I hate pullers

well imo, the 18 seconds between screens isn't proof enough, simply becuz in theory the fire field could have faded the second after you took the first screen. And the the new fire field could have been planted the second he "logged". And there was no screen in between showing him taking damage. I'm sure that 99% of the people think he pulled, including me. Bottom line is without a video or 4-5 screen shots, which is a pain in the *censored*, its just too hard to prove without a doubt that someone pulled with freeze frame pictures. I bet if he were made an example of like the lizard suggested he wouldnt do it again and others would think twice about it.

i shoulda taken a ss when he said "i accidentally hit the wireless on/off switch on my laptop"

to prove that it wasnt a logout

DeepCut is one of the most trusted and Honest players in Elvine.

It's sad to see that the Aresden players are quick to make poor judgement of him. Gang him in a corner, which he prob would hav escaped anyway,

Make an Example out of him? Theres hundreds to make an example of.. Inclusing half the people complaining about Pulling. Why pick on DeepCut?

Most well Mannered player on the server imo.

>the screens would prove a lot more if you had a shot of him taking damage within 10 seconds of each other >(proving he couldnt have logged). However its obviously a pull situation with the fire field on him. Lord knows >deepcut saved face by pulling instead of just eating dirt. I mean cmon he wasn't even in town he didnt have to

>sit in jail, Sounds like this kid needs a visit from the PUNISHER.

Thank you for posting this, u reminded me why i never visit forums... see u in a year or more...

DeepCut is one of the most trusted and Honest players in Elvine.

It's sad to see that the Aresden players are quick to make poor judgement of him. Gang him in a corner, which he prob would hav escaped anyway,

Make an Example out of him? Theres hundreds to make an example of.. Inclusing half the people complaining about Pulling. Why pick on DeepCut?

Most well Mannered player on the server imo.

well i knoew your in his guild so i see why u are backing him up.

Let me start by saying he was not going 2 escape. pretty obvious by the ss that he was going NO WHERE

He also admitted 2 "accidentally" hiting wireless on/off switch.. AKA HE PULLED might have been "accidental" but what he did was turn his internet off ( thats pulling) while he was in a situation where he would have died NO DOUBT

Merien shield gave him 1 minute 2 think about... (ok well when this ends i am going 2 die, peole will spam free ek down, this is gonna suck)

i think there was no "accident" but more of him knowing he was going to die very soon.. and he didnt want 2.

on a end note....

he moved all his rares to a different account after seeing this thread, doesnt sound like a inocent guy 2 me.

somone who accidentally pulled should get internet going and log on instantly.. not log spies and wait for the coast 2 be clear.. like he did.

Stang, Yes DeepCut is in the same guild, hes also a completely Genuine Player and can be extremely difficult to kill at times. Theres always a chance to escape, even no matter how small the odds are.

Perhaps He did kick the cable while trying to Escape as a Panic reaction, I know i have, apart from my 1 billion bump dc's. That have been Claimed Pulling due to a bad connection to the US server.

on an end note.... He moved his rares to a different account because i was lending them to him, and i requested them back. which he did unconditionally.

Question, If you Accidentally kicked cable or got bumped, DC'd and were surrounded beforehand. Would you risk logging in again immediately? O.o ??????? everyday a spy from ares comes to check if the coast is clear when im in game. and im sure alot of elv does aswell.

Just seems like you're trying to crucify an honest, well mannered player that has build a successfull guild in elvine with good morals and leading by Example.

Stang, Yes DeepCut is in the same guild, hes also a completely Genuine Player and can be extremely difficult to kill at times. Theres always a chance to escape, even no matter how small the odds are.

Perhaps He did kick the cable while trying to Escape as a Panic reaction, I know i have, apart from my 1 billion bump dc's. That have been Claimed Pulling due to a bad connection to the US server.

on an end note.... He moved his rares to a different account because i was lending them to him, and i requested them back. which he did unconditionally.

Question, If you Accidentally kicked cable or got bumped, DC'd and were surrounded beforehand. Would you risk logging in again immediately? O.o ??????? everyday a spy from ares comes to check if the coast is clear when im in game. and im sure alot of elv does aswell.

Just seems like you're trying to crucify an honest, well mannered player that has build a successfull guild in elvine with good morals and leading by Example.

well not every item he moved was yours... thats for sure.

to answer your question...... if it wasnt becuase of d.c or lag... it was just becuase i "accidentally pulled" yes i would log back in... cause i know if i didnt there is a chance id get banned

but i dont wanna turn this whole thread into a " yes deep pulled" or "no" deep didnt pull... CAUSE HE ADMITTED TO DOING IT... and as far as im concerend (and all SHOULD be) anyone who is boxed by the enemy with no escape, and pulls power (accidentally or not) should be punished.

its one thing if u d.c/lag.. but he admitted to "accidentally" pulling. In the end of the day HE SHUT HIS INTERNET OFF, AND THATS ENOUGH FOR ME 2 BE PUNISHABLE.

Edited by Stang

bullshit