Sign in to follow this  
Exec

Pulling

Stang, You have you're opinion, no probs.

martingroso, no point in you adding at all.

end.

i respect your opinion but...

yeah i accidentally pluged off the internet cable when i was being boxed and raped by 15+ ares, yeah right...oh and i also moved EVERY item because none of those

items was mine...

Edited by martingroso

Stang, You have you're opinion, no probs.

martingroso, no point in you adding at all.

end.

i respect your opinion but...

yeah i accidentally pluged off the internet cable when i was being boxed and raped by 15+ ares, yeah right...oh and i also moved EVERY item because none of those

items was mine...

My Bad, Didnt realise you were out of Tissues.

lets not get into argumens and get this back on to the subject.

I think we can ALLL agree that we want pullers punished... we just need 2 find a reliable way to get pullers AND ONLY pullers punished for pulling.

so much shit in this thread ( and i dont mean shittalk)

who cares if he's well mannered, trustworthy or w.e, that has nothing to do with pulling at all, actually if he WOULD have some "honor", he should ve logged back right in, not with a spy, and die, which was gonna happen if this "accident" wouldnt ve happened.

Before u ask, yes, i ve crashed many times, and i ALWAYS log back after a bump dc or w.e, who gives a *censored* about a zem or noobs shouting me free ek

who cares if he's well mannered, trustworthy or w.e, that has nothing to do with pulling at all, actually if he WOULD have some "honor", he should ve logged back right in, not with a spy, and die, which was gonna happen if this "accident" wouldnt ve happened.

Before u ask, yes, i ve crashed many times, and i ALWAYS log back after a bump dc or w.e, who gives a *censored* about a zem or noobs shouting me free ek

respect+1

DeepCut is one of the most trusted and Honest players in Elvine.

It's sad to see that the Aresden players are quick to make poor judgement of him. Gang him in a corner, which he prob would hav escaped anyway,

Make an Example out of him? Theres hundreds to make an example of.. Inclusing half the people complaining about Pulling. Why pick on DeepCut?

Most well Mannered player on the server imo.

I saw on several occasions, 5 no exaggeration!; I prefer to die, but then say stupid things; is better to have honor and not be a coward.

Make an example of DeepCut... pff, stupidest thing I have ever heard. It is true one of his hotkeys disables the wifi, it happens when I hunt with him aswell.

Now, if u really wanna make an example of someone, take some shit talker and KNOWN pullers, players with ugly manners and playstyle, dont bully the good guys. ppl here hate on deep only cus they cant down him unless they are 10 to 1, and its not like he doesent die now and then. He dies like everyone else dies. The man is a *censored*ing legend on hb nemesis and anyone that says otherwise, go get your head examined.

He doesent visit forums cus of all the bullshit in here like "he needs a visit from the punisher"... plz, stop sucking your own dicks and spare us the narcissism...

I'm sticking up for him because he is a great guy and he will stand his ground in 1-2 vs 10, i have stood there right next to him more times then I can remember. He shows his true nature in the way he treats others and in applying fair play. I have friends in both elv and aresden I can say the same thing about. Stop hating and adress the real problem...

Haters.

Taking DeepCut as an example for pulling... This, is a new low.

DeepCut does not pull the plug. Final.

/Zoul, a non-puller.

I also smell a lot of hypocrisy in this thread...Anyway, the topic is to bring solutions to this problem. Arguing about DeepCut's situation won't help.

Videos are the most reasonable way to backup a pulling report. Nevertheless, they can be tricky sometimes. Maybe a person got bumped dc and boxed while resisting, and in that moment a person starts recording.. So the video will show a person boxed, being hited and suddenly DC.

Im with foefoe, catch a few pullers in action and punish them harshly, people will stop doing it.

besides that, if log and die, then you go back and keep fighting.. otherwise u dc and have to wait like 10 mins before everyone is gone and u can't play...

pulling is stupid.

Make an example of DeepCut... pff, stupidest thing I have ever heard. It is true one of his hotkeys disables the wifi, it happens when I hunt with him aswell.

Now, if u really wanna make an example of someone, take some shit talker and KNOWN pullers, players with ugly manners and playstyle, dont bully the good guys. ppl here hate on deep only cus they cant down him unless they are 10 to 1, and its not like he doesent die now and then. He dies like everyone else dies. The man is a *censored*ing legend on hb nemesis and anyone that says otherwise, go get your head examined.

He doesent visit forums cus of all the bullshit in here like "he needs a visit from the punisher"... plz, stop sucking your own dicks and spare us the narcissism...

I'm sticking up for him because he is a great guy and he will stand his ground in 1-2 vs 10, i have stood there right next to him more times then I can remember. He shows his true nature in the way he treats others and in applying fair play. I have friends in both elv and aresden I can say the same thing about. Stop hating and adress the real problem...

Haters.

Taking DeepCut as an example for pulling... This, is a new low.

DeepCut does not pull the plug. Final.

/Zoul, a non-puller.

rafa/Zoul, te lo pido ahora en espa?ol.... yo tb tengo cerca el boton del wifi... pero sin embargo no le doy y si mal no recuerdo nunca hize eso... y si tubiese que nombrar me quedaria sequo de lengua. la cuestion no va de si tiene items o no, de si tiene menos o mas lag, lo que jode es el pull, tanta verguenza les da morir, tanto les duele perder un puto zem... aqui nadie es santo y "si hay que prediicar o llorar" para eso esta la iglesia... o eh visto varias veces de deepcup hacer pull. pero como no tenia el boton de grabar pues no grabe y por lo tanto no sabia que pullearia... asco dan, desde mi punto de opinion!