Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Open Challenge For Shmee-

I was forum banned for 2 months while that Dragonoid vs Shmee- pvp happened. Shmee- had dmgsux repair his hero items in the middle of the fight. This is confirmed by the staff. I kicked the shit outta shmee and he knows it :D thats why he had to cheat. If shmee- would like to pvp for items/ money(as if he has any) than i would be happy to do that with a GM around. Let me know sissy :D

Edited by foefoe

I was forum banned for 2 months while that Dragonoid vs Shmee- pvp happened. Shmee- had dmgsux repair his hero items in the middle of the fight. This is confirmed by the staff. I kicked the shit outta shmee and he knows it :D thats why he had to cheat. If shmee- would like to pvp for items/ money(as if his family has any) than i would be happy to do that with a GM around. Let me know sissy :D

+1

:o :o :o

after they say they play clean!

Lythium and Moha is the same nerd posting double in forums, just ignore them

Edited by FullHouse

I was forum banned for 2 months while that Dragonoid vs Shmee- pvp happened. Shmee- had dmgsux repair his hero items in the middle of the fight. This is confirmed by the staff. I kicked the shit outta shmee and he knows it :D thats why he had to cheat. If shmee- would like to pvp for items/ money(as if he has any) than i would be happy to do that with a GM around. Let me know sissy :D

jaja i know that dmgsux and that shemee- are a *censored*ing lamers, even making unkiller cahr with stat to kill mage like aawefwawf or something like that *censored*ing noobs. btw marynar deja de estar defendiendo al idiota de shemee-

hacer pvp con crazy pings+fps vs personas con 150 fps y pings asquerosos idiotas.

rofl, this noob still pretending to be good

Says another noob with not enough Pecos to fight

Edited by foefoe

jaja i know that dmgsux and that shemee- are a *censored*ing lamers, even making unkiller cahr with stat to kill mage like aawefwawf or something like that *censored*ing noobs. btw marynar deja de estar defendiendo al idiota de shemee-

hacer pvp con crazy pings+fps vs personas con 150 fps y pings asquerosos idiotas.

no estoy defendiendo a shmee, mira bien lo q escribi..

hes saying my ping can be never beated go pvp me or i kill myself

lol i logged on for 3 minutes the other day, found this daco in d2. 5 seconds later he recalls. el bueno sissyo dudo playero el cowardo bueno bueno bueno mucho daco por el favoro kakakaakakakkkakaakak

5. Creating anything we consider a "Circus" in the forums will lead to either suspension or a ban

How many times do i have to say (to everyone) to:

Stop making this kind of topics

im getting tired of Nemesis Int and also tired of some players.

If someone didnt understand, read over and over:

Stop making these *censored*ing topics