Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Very Frustrating

99.999% of the time ppl only hunt iw at the top pit in ib, yet everytime someone has to lure away the tws from the pit in order to do so. Plz put the tw pit somewhere else where. Its only irritating having to lure away tws everytime. It has no function, it doesent improve gameplay or anything, its only annoying.

Ty

/Zoul

then where i hunt tw?

At the new location, wherever they decide to put it, if they change it at all...

Besides, nobody hunts tw in ib... and no, that is not a figure of speech, i mean litterary.. NOBODY

ppl hunt tw in bf when they win held, otherwise ppl just hunt other stuff.

its part of iw hunting, having to lure the TWs

live with it, nobody has quitted hunting em cause of TWs i think, so its ok

99.999% of the time ppl only hunt iw at the top pit in ib, yet everytime someone has to lure away the tws from the pit in order to do so. Plz put the tw pit somewhere else where. Its only irritating having to lure away tws everytime. It has no function, it doesent improve gameplay or anything, its only annoying.

Ty

/Zoul

Maybe they could just place the stones, zems and necks straight into your bag.. Or you want the upgraded items at once instead?

How are tws part of an iw hunt? I go there to hunt iws, not to lure tws, i mean ok if it was clops addition or frosts or igs. but its like 6-7 tws u need to lure away... every time. It takes about 30 mins before u can START to hunt, its ridiculous. if u want a mixed pit, then plz dont mix it with TWS, put a few frosts in then, whatever...

I still kill the damn things for the stones dont I? maybe u do it some other way -.-

It takes 1 warrior or mage to ruin a iw hunt without having to pull tws... Ive done it alone myself many times and im far from the best mage in the server. Its not rocket science, just time ur amp and the mages hunting cant touch u. For a warr, go and para 1 of the mages and snipe him/her, then invi - repeat.

Its incredible what ppl think is "part of the game"... I guess lagg is also "part of the game" aswell as bugged sades, and bump dcs and....

Stop asking for more easy hunt or easy play. That's why I mentioned in an old thread (something about the click all repair) that players will keep asking for more easy game play.

Basically, its kinda of the same purpose of frosts on ig pit, just letting a empty pit with 1 wyv makes things too easy.

Also, teamwork to lure them and you will do it much faster.

For what we wish to be a close future, we will have tamming skill and calendar fix, this means that reseting every week wont be necesary, therefore you wont have to lure it once a week, unless sum1 deslures it, and tamming will make it easier luring the tws.

How are tws part of an iw hunt? I go there to hunt iws, not to lure tws, i mean ok if it was clops addition or frosts or igs. but its like 6-7 tws u need to lure away... every time. It takes about 30 mins before u can START to hunt, its ridiculous. if u want a mixed pit, then plz dont mix it with TWS, put a few frosts in then, whatever...

I still kill the damn things for the stones dont I? maybe u do it some other way -.-

It takes 1 warrior or mage to ruin a iw hunt without having to pull tws... Ive done it alone myself many times and im far from the best mage in the server. Its not rocket science, just time ur amp and the mages hunting cant touch u. For a warr, go and para 1 of the mages and snipe him/her, then invi - repeat.

Its incredible what ppl think is "part of the game"... I guess lagg is also "part of the game" aswell as bugged sades, and bump dcs and....

lazy *censored* ... make a delf pit on toh 3 too, im tired to lure gg, nobody hunts gg at toh, ... bla bla bla ...

>__< use this code to make ur life better: /createxelimas