Sign in to follow this  
cilin

Bumps And Massive Lag?

Is anyone else experimenting these 2 above?, I have 40 mb internet connection, 2 gb ram pc... I think this is server side

Is anyone else experimenting these 2 above?, I have 40 mb internet connection, 2 gb ram pc... I think this is server side

40 mb? omfg i have 2 mb and wifi =(

2 gb ram? Lol !

I would buy better PC, i have 20 mbit and havent had any problems

hm, ye, perhaps...

I just got intel i7 2,67 GhZ hyper-threading processor (Octo core in OS - Quad core in hardware) with 3 GB DDR3 tri-channel technology ram (not that much ram, but it's DDR3 and tri-channel technology that makes it better) and running under windows 7 with a 60 mbit internet connection.

I think u meant experiencing, and I havent been playing lately so I cant tell ya...but the last time i logged in it was impossible to play for me....

WhiteFang ... I always play with no lag, maybe with delay, but in the past few days it was impossible to raid for me, I could only train, and still got lag training, plus If i run in straight line, I get bumped every 10 seconds...

WhiteFang ... I always play with no lag, maybe with delay, but in the past few days it was impossible to raid for me, I could only train, and still got lag training, plus If i run in straight line, I get bumped every 10 seconds...

bumping means your client goes too fast according to net-connection speed, a bump means you're set back to a last known valid position. a position is considered valid if it was processed by the server...

So basically bumps means lagg... perhaps reboot your computer?

2 gb ram? Lol !

hm, ye, perhaps...

I just got intel i7 2,67 GhZ hyper-threading processor (Octo core in OS - Quad core in hardware) with 3 GB DDR3 tri-channel technology ram (not that much ram, but it's DDR3 and tri-channel technology that makes it better) and running under windows 7 with a 60 mbit internet connection.

i have a girlfriend :lol:

Edited by letrita

2 gb ram? Lol !

hm, ye, perhaps...

that's nice for you ^_^

I've heard in many games people got lagg recently after Japan basically "shut down" or lost networking points...

So it's possible that lagg comes due to that as internet doesn't always take straight routes to its destination.

2 gb ram? Lol !

hm, ye, perhaps...

that's nice for you ^_^

I've heard in many games people got lagg recently after Japan basically "shut down" or lost networking points...

So it's possible that lagg comes due to that as internet doesn't always take straight routes to its destination.

that makes sence, you should check the rout on your network connection (i remember there was a way of seeing this somewhere) it probably goes through japan.

Edited by letrita

2 gb ram? Lol !

hm, ye, perhaps...

that's nice for you ^_^

that makes sence, you should check the rout on your network connection (i remember there was a way of seeing this somewhere) it probably goes through japan.

tracert www.helbreathnemesis.com

2 gb ram? Lol !

Hehe i Run 8 GB of ram and I7 Q870 :) Quadcore