Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

Pa Shields

i know pa shields now are correctly working, but is it normal to have so high pa :S? dk set+ pa24%+ shield wood/targe are sick ;S... i am not whining, i even got a pa36% targe and i think its abs so much the dmg when i get hit by 5 wars and best dmg they make is 30 s with crits or even low, and alots of -1. i would like to see peoples opinion. atleast my opinion is that pa shields atm are nerfed :/

i know pa shields now are correctly working, but is it normal to have so high pa :S? dk set+ pa24%+ shield wood/targe are sick ;S... i am not whining, i even got a pa36% targe and i think its abs so much the dmg when i get hit by 5 wars and best dmg they make is 30 s with crits or even low, and alots of -1. i would like to see peoples opinion. atleast my opinion is that pa shields atm are nerfed :/

PA is too high generally in this server....that doesn't go for shields....but for DK armor as well.

PA is too high generally in this server....that doesn't go for shields....but for DK armor as well.

And the health points here are smaller

Still the high PA makes a much more noticeable difference than just 90 health points...

i always thought that AB should break shields as well..

Thats why PA shields are very expensive, better put harder drop rate in PA/MA shields, MA is the same history, my ma33 wood shield is very useful

MA33 shield + IP neck + ma9 cape + emmy ring = 70%+ magic defence for ice dmg and 60% all magic absortion.

PA39 shield + DK set = Rules just for a short time if u have low endurance shield ( wood, targe, blonde ) if u have lagi or tower the endurance is alot better.

So whats wrong with PA stats? PA is good because is very rare to find good %, same as MA...

RESPECT! Original Hlebreat RULES

pa shields and ma shields are hard to find o.0?? i know this server is up for like 3 years and maybe thats why theres alot, but still is absurd the way that pa shields works atm. and i understhand that ma shields work almost the same, but i have a targe shield pa36% and it never broke and i barely repair it ;S. maybe if armor break work on shields it woulda solve the problem o.0. atleast is my opinion.

Maturity test for GM applicants 4 da win ^^

You're playing with the wrong guy u know. Take a little vacation, i told u before, u started to piss me off.

You're playing with the wrong guy u know. Take a little vacation, i told u before, u started to piss me off.

own3d

own3d

This kind of posts doesn't help to stop spam and fights.

Vacations for you too, you have 100% warning, you were banned a lot of times and you don't learn.

now all stop making nonsense replies and go back to topic.

replies like "own3d" or "bad, bad idea" don't add to the topic !

I'll put up the suggestion in the staff room.

The change that'll be suggested in staff room will be as next:

- Add shield endurance reduction & stripping to AB spell

- Add shield endurance reduction for every defensed or absorbed damage (when it defended or absorbed it'll reduce endurance - for absorption this'll be always as shield ALWAYS absorb)

- Add shield stripping to hammers ability

Personally I think all these 3 will even out the fix of PA (which caused slightly over-powering).

- Add shield endurance reduction for every defensed or absorbed damage (when it defended or absorbed it'll reduce endurance - for absorption this'll be always as shield ALWAYS absorb)

Personally I think all these 3 will even out the fix of PA (which caused slightly over-powering).

Agree with the first 2! Stripping shields would be kinda fruity IMO.

Agree with the first 2! Stripping shields would be kinda fruity IMO.

I think stripping isn't that fuirty... it's rather reality...

You got a shield, your enemy smashes into your shield, which absorbs the damage, but due to the power of the mash you lose "control" over the shield and it falls off your arm, you struggle to stay on your feet, quickly pickup your shield from the ground & put it in your bag !

that's no fruity ... rather reality.

Most people consider things fruity if other servers already have it or have simeliar effects, but that's a wrong idea on what's fruity.

The real idea on fruity is that when a server has extreme higher rates or chances (mostly drops) or things that don't fit into the spirit of helbreath.

In games you have to keep renewing and adding things, many people consider the guild system also fruity, but never the less, if the prices are measured properly and arn't too cheap or too expensive, its not really fruity but rather a great addition to the game and its game play aswell as a renewal and refreshment to the game and its spirit.

Adding the strip effect where it always strips on slightest hammer hit, that would be fruity. adding the strip effect where is has equal chance to strip an armor piece or shield is more reasonable and real.