Sign in to follow this  
Dark-Demon

Bmages

Agreed and im using lighting bolt alot.

the problem with lighting bolt is that you have to aim it correctly to deal 80-100 dmg if the damage of lighting bolt increase to 150-200 then this spell worth using because its very hard to aim when you get attacked.

srry dnt feel like reading all posts, but MIM 112 int? cant be serious, enough with all the ricers MIMing 24/7

srry dnt feel like reading all posts, but MIM 112 int? cant be serious, enough with all the ricers MIMing 24/7

He said mass illusion not mim....learna read...

He will read it in one month

own3d :ph34r:

on topic: remember Lb only uses 32 int or something like that, so it can't be the sickest spell in the game with those requirements.. i still believe that there shouldn't be such a huge gap between blizzard and the other spells.

Edited by letrita

actually he clearly says mass ilussion movement, cough cough

actually he clearly says mass ilussion movement, cough cough

another guy who gotta learna read.....

Ok first of all I'd like to say that I own a bmage one of few in game.

I think there should be more variety of characters type in this server,and I have some ideas that will make ppl make more bmages.

1.make illusin movment avilable for 112 int

2.make mfs buyable in wizard guy or atleast make it alot higher drop rate my guild been hunting demons 24\7 and didnt get even one and its not that amazing spell.

tell me what you think just an idea dont hate me lol xD.

Edited by FedeD

Ok, we've established that he said Illusion Movement and not Mass Illusion Movement, and that people mis-read things sometimes. Please move on with the topic.

ilussion movent, mass illusion, same effect...

bmages suck unless ur an item whored, this is well known, any new guy who makes a bs char bmage will get raped, i suggest another way of new builds, like making baxes USEFULL

ilussion movent, mass illusion, same effect...

bmages suck unless ur an item whored, this is well known, any new guy who makes a bs char bmage will get raped, i suggest another way of new builds, like making baxes USEFULL

well i think u are right...something has to be done to make baxes more useful...nobody wants to use em, even if they are

ancient with stats...i don't see any wars using baxes at all :S

Illusion movment dont go through pfm and that's a BIG diffrent.

I know It's hard to play bmages with bs items I made one as 1st char when i just started.

the solution need to be with spells and not with weapons, because

dk flam+15 owns on bmage,or stated flam\GS\GIS\hammer(they are easy to get even when you are new,ppl even give for free.)