Sign in to follow this  
Dark-Demon

Bmages

Ok first of all I'd like to say that I own a bmage one of few in game.

I think there should be more variety of characters type in this server,and I have some ideas that will make ppl make more bmages.

1.make illusin movment avilable for 112 int

2.make mfs buyable in wizard guy or atleast make it alot higher drop rate my guild been hunting demons 24\7 and didnt get even one and its not that amazing spell.

tell me what you think just an idea dont hate me lol xD.

Implementing the original vit formula could have as a result more Bmages ingame, as the % of vit increased in players with lower vit (bmages) will be higher....

I will quote something I said on another topic:

Hmm, I think that its fine now. I mean, some platemages/amp wars builds, if played correctly, are great and hard to take down. I mean platemages/amp wars as chars with no more than 112 int. Worm/AB users can be really annoying, and they already have a nice vit, even with 100 dex.

Giving more vit to them wouldn't be wise imo.

Bmages (blizz users, 104str-130strs for me) definetely shouldn;t have more vit than they have now. I mean, they have great damage, but their weakness lay at their low vit. Although 104str builds do have fair vit, 130str shouldn't enjoy that 90+ hp plus, it would be simply too much.

By choosing these kind of builds, you are assuming that you will have a "strong" weakness, the vit.

Why make bmages easier? They should be hard to play..

MFS is a undervalued. It cost of mana is very low, and does considerable damage. Besides, its a RARE.

MIM for 112 int? LOL, yeah, I cant find why more people will make bmage, just to shoot mim? I mean, if you say lower blizz to 112 int, it will be the most stupid idea in the history of hb, but, it would have some point, and definetely there will be more bmages. But mim is both a stupid idea (no offense) and pointless.

Edited by Svafnir

If you read more carefully,you could see I didnt ask for mim(Mass Illussion Movment) i asked for Illusion Movment only(cant hit when pfm on like all other 112 int spells).

and mass fire strike its not so cheap mana cost and the dmg is not so high.

but maybe with mfs bmage will be able to get eks.

so far i made 30 eks only 2 with spells.

MFS wont unbalance server take things proportionly I didnt ask for a BSW.

P.S my vit stands on 112 only blizz bmages have low vit and its cool like that.

Edited by Dark-Demon

Anyway, MIM or IM wont encourage people to make bmages, at least I dont think so.

Depende what bmage you make you will make more or less eks. If you go for 112 int dont expect to be an Ek Machine, or to be a sole hunter.. You can be a great supporter, the best supporter stats IMO.

You can do great in pvps also.

But in big fights you will be the one with least chances of gettings eks. Blizzards, wars will have the most.

If you go for blizz and 104-130 str you will be able to make much more eks. But playing alone will be a lot harder..

So, its not a matter of making every kind of build able to kill like crazy or whatever. Different builds, different ways of playing, different results.

What im saying, again, is that if you choose to go 112 int platemage, dont expect to make tons of eks like a mage, for example.

MFS will make me mass eking machine? i really dont think so dont make me laugh.

I just saying i make alot more eks with sword even though im 130 str only I want to make Bmage to use more spells and not just to act like a war.(killing elvs only with sword)

I know bmages can be a great support chars,but I want to change it a litle bit and make Bmages to be able to stand on their own and not to make funny dmg.

with weapons you have the dk sword solution but with spells? no solution so far.

and if bmage is support char like you say imagine bmage with Ilussion Movment with this spells they can support alot more.

I never said that MFS will turn you into an EK Machine. Learn to read.

No spells? EWS, AB?? I think those 2 are great and enough. If you want more damage in spells get higher int or hunt for BSW / MFS.

Ok,I got your point thanks alot for reply now I'd like ot hear other people opinons,thanks.

i used to have a Bmage too back in nemearg, and the truth is, that it is REALLY hard to keep up with other players.. in my opinion something that should be done to improve the balance is working on DK GS.

It sucks.. DKGS+15 = Anc GS rep 6/7 in my opinion it should be better i really don't think i would increase it's damage, but at least get some decent HP in it..

ps: it would be awesome too if it had the same colour that the dk sword +15 has, when its upgraded to the max

then every1 will do 104 str blizz mages thats not where im trying to go...

battle mages need stronger spell in around 112 int so they can be more mages and not just try killing ppl with swords all time

then every1 will do 104 str blizz mages thats not where im trying to go...

battle mages need stronger spell in around 112 int so they can be more mages and not just try killing ppl with swords all time

well, if you choose to have 112 int, its your problem... its like wars complaining that they dont deal enough damage with 130 str and flams/dksword.

Edited by letrita

Exactly what I've been trying to point out, it seems he cant understand.

right on. though i still believe there should be someway to balance a bit more the third class of the game with the other two

you guys didnt understand me well let me try explain again.

ok this is my stats:

int mag str dex vit

123 160 143 60 112

as you can see in my stats im alot more mage then a war.

but still 99% of my eks i made with swords.

and thats unbalanced and something need to do with it.

I didnt ask for much

I just dont see reason why Illusion Movment need to cost 160 int.

and Mass Fire Strike to do abit more dmg dont make it too much then it really is.

Edited by Dark-Demon

I know how to use spells I just never get the eks with all mages blizzing around and me doing 60's.

if you guys dont like the idea of MFS so much, increasing the dmg of lighting bolt will be ok aswell.

Of course you wont have high chances of ekeing around blizzes! Is like asking: "make flameberge dmg greater, so I can get ek around a bunch of BBH+4, ABH hitting..."

And with 123 int you have LS, which does 90s dmgs with dk15 :S...

With each different build you are giving up/earning some features.. Better consider what you want, what will it cost and then make it..

Edited by Svafnir

I manage to ek next to bbh+4 wars and next to SB war and next to KB wars or even GBH wars.

but I will never mannage to ek next to blizz mages with EWS\LS damage.

and thats sad because im alot more mage then a war.

well maybe there could be a new spell, that requires about 120-140 int to learn and has an encreased dmg, or maybe add 2-3 spells, so we can see more bmage builds...or maybe adding 4 spells (air/fire/ice/earth) also...maybe while adding some spells we can see different bmage or even mage builds :P

Edited by martingroso

I know how to use spells I just never get the eks with all mages blizzing around and me doing 60's.

if you guys dont like the idea of MFS so much, increasing the dmg of lighting bolt will be ok aswell.

try shooting lighting bolt, you can deal 80~100 dmg hitting it on the spot,,

lightning strike should hit harder i believe.. right now it's almost the same than Energy strike using twice the int plus more mana.

same meteor strike.. its hard to get two hits and it's a lot of mana wasted.. a lil more dmg would make it worth using.