Sign in to follow this  
Derkse

To Marian/fede

Hi guys,

Cant log anymore at forum of hachis forgot the pw :blush:

Anyways i wanna tell u guys im out, this time for real! Study is getting me and I dont wanna be distracted anymore by a game the moment i come back home again;)(next week homeeee from long journey :lol:) Thats why im quitting and also giving my account away. But only to the guild ofc! Marian/fede 1 of u can keep the ice. The sets arent the best but decent and maybe nice to some new(trusted) hachis players? Well u guys should look out for that ur selfs. Anyway im quitting for real, not comming back so dont keep the account waiting for me!

Would like to thank u all for the great times i had hunting/eking/lvling/beeing drunk as shit and just typing bullshit;)!

All the best! Will be checking the forum from time to time though.

I have 2 acc.

Derkse

Derkse3

u guys know the pass.. My wh is filled with stuff for alchemy and shit check it out.

:wub::

Marian, Fede, Matt, Shawn, Bob, troy, Ro, Lorenzo, Ali, Nury and all the others i forgotten :blush:

Jules my friend, sad to hear this :( But priorities are priorities of course. It was great to play with you all this time, now we loose our drunk player xD

Now I will send you the pw via pm for you to enter and write sometimes, dont be stupid :D

Im not playing anymore neither, so Marian will handle your accounts and the ice.

Well, when you get the pw, redo the thread at forum guild for privacy :D

:wub: jules, we will meet again for sure!

Awwwwwwww!! well but its alright, we all have to do this sometimes...

And I wanna see Dr.Derkse soon! haha :)

Biiig hug :)

Awww we'll miss you Jules, especially since I'm coming home this next week for a few days! Hope you have fun in real life, I know I'll need to quit one day, too. :wub:

thnx guys! ty for pass i will drop by from time to time anyways;)

medschool and HB dont go a long together that well i guess :ph34r:

cya guys soon!

:wub:

Hey! Bakkies here..sad to read this!, i knew it last night!, but as fede said, priorities are priorities! We'll be waiting for u, we know u'll come back! hahaha..and btw..mariano sold the ie, nah just kidding :D! Hope we see u again Derkse MD! Good luck!

give me ur email jules :) for talk some days...hope u going good in the study !! the best for you...have alot of fun with u...lorenzo/juano

bye friend