Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Guilds

`hey

iam interested in starting a hunt guild but am hesitant. if update comes out soon the work making the guild will be wasted, as it will get deleated when guild update comes.

so my question to GMs is, Is it worth making a guild now or just waiting untill new update comes then creating a new hunt guild??

thankyou for your time

tim lugiore

I'm not a GM, but I hope you can consider on my opinion.

To create a guild is easy, just get 20 charisma and there you go. But to maintain and develop your guild is the difficult part. You need to know what type of players you would want to invite, how active the hunt is, and you need to consider on their weakness, EG. they are noob on luring, or they have low mp set to hunt iw with you. You need to find a way to encounter it.

Also, you might also need to consider on the timezone. If you recruit players who are in diff timezone, your mate will have a disadvantage to hunt together. Try stick to players who play the same timezone with you. Blend with them and understand them.

Build a strong foundation first, get few mates that you feel happy to hunt with. And of coz, create a good reputation, meaning, not so much of trash talk. Try to get involved on other guild hunts, or inviting them to join yours, as you will never know that person will eventually interested to join your guild in the future. Try to help your guildmate, but being honest to them is the most important.

And with all this, even if the Guild System is updated, you will at least have a strong base of your own guild.

My two cents.

:)

I'm not a GM, but I hope you can consider on my opinion.

To create a guild is easy, just get 20 charisma and there you go. But to maintain and develop your guild is the difficult part. You need to know what type of players you would want to invite, how active the hunt is, and you need to consider on their weakness, EG. they are noob on luring, or they have low mp set to hunt iw with you. You need to find a way to encounter it.

Also, you might also need to consider on the timezone. If you recruit players who are in diff timezone, your mate will have a disadvantage to hunt together. Try stick to players who play the same timezone with you. Blend with them and understand them.

Build a strong foundation first, get few mates that you feel happy to hunt with. And of coz, create a good reputation, meaning, not so much of trash talk. Try to get involved on other guild hunts, or inviting them to join yours, as you will never know that person will eventually interested to join your guild in the future. Try to help your guildmate, but being honest to them is the most important.

And with all this, even if the Guild System is updated, you will at least have a strong base of your own guild.

My two cents.

:)

thank you for advise, just dont know weather to recruit now or after as if new update in a month, no point may as well go on quests, but if coming in like 3 months then maybe decent idea to start guild recruiting for new update...

regards

tim lugiore

Like I said, build the foundation first. At least you have players that can be trusted in your "group" once the Guild system is update. Those players, or should I say, your friends, will be an advantage whenever you looking for hunts, or raid :-)

Like I said, build the foundation first. At least you have players that can be trusted in your "group" once the Guild system is update. Those players, or should I say, your friends, will be an advantage whenever you looking for hunts, or raid :-)

true true true thanks for the help i guess

Do it, do not lose anything. If the update is done in a month, reformulate the guild, same thing will happen in 6 months or 1 year. Meanwhile, if you're lucky you get good drops.

Anyways, good luck whit you venture.....