Sign in to follow this  
maybeliin

Anoyone Playin This Server Anymore?

Original survivors aint here, maynard is at france, he will be back in couple months, alright(if u mean andrea/rngd) is still here

aaalriight maynardd survivorss anyone? O.o :wub:

bro im having a break since september , im at france and i do alot of parties and stuff so i basicly quited for a while to take the max out of the trip

i will be back in july/august

send me your msn, i think andrea plays sometimes, also my brother is using my chars i think !

:wub:

kay.. :/ so is it still an active server?

Yep!

any idea if theres wipe coming at some point?

Absolutely not.

Original survivors aint here, maynard is at france, he will be back in couple months, alright(if u mean andrea/rngd) is still here

btw hi :wub:

yea, server is active, pvping sucks thou (at least was couple months ago, full of cowards item buyers :>)

Gimlin here

hi maybellin :D!!! i still play bro but i am sick atm :S... all fcked up thats why i am not much on nwodays. but i gona be:D. i am so sick i cant even enjoy playing :S. miss u bro :(

Hello Meibi, yeah I might be coming atleast givin it a try Ill try to contact u in Facebook, If Lii is coming back I think I can maybe gather some more of old survivors, maybe. Anyways nice to cya here.

Ps. hi to maynard.

Edited by Raquzz

kay.. :/ so is it still an active server? any idea if theres wipe coming at some point?

Sorry for bringing an old post up, but just read this myself, and i would just like to point out (i know all the GM's heard this million times but it never gets old imo!), BUT wiping could and very much would bring alot of new players and old ones aswell. I know GM's are hostile against people posting this same story over and over, so i wont go on about it anymore than this, thanks!

See you guys when/if the server restarts.

- Sodomotor

Server wont restart, thats really funny how people ask for restart AFTER they sell their itens.

A restart would also make us LOSE lots of loyal players, the ones we prefer than people who sell their itens when they are bored and quit

Server wont restart, thats really funny how people ask for restart AFTER they sell their itens.

A restart would also make us LOSE lots of loyal players, the ones we prefer than people who sell their itens when they are bored and quit

Make a vote of it! ^^

Citi give maybel lolli access, we could do some pewpew

::Elis::

Well i certainly dont wanna argue with you mj, as i said above GM's tend to be a bit hostile when people talk about the forbidden topic :rolleyes:

My opinion still differs from yours a bit about losing/gaining players part, i do agree some players that have used money to get items would be furious. Yet i've had the feeling from the day i started playing this server, that there are lots of players just waiting for reset, since nemesis is by far the most succesfull server in HB, but its just way too loaded item-wise IMO.

I wont deny that i've sold all the items me and my friends shared on this server and i did quit, but the reason was the one and only for me, people just have way too much items.

About loyal players... well, i would count my self as one, of course i aint the best one since i quit, but i check the site weekly and always hoping for the topic "server reset :date:" (you cant possibly say its never going to happen!!). I am also pretty sure that you could agree that some of the players that have been around nemesis for ages are now at the market place selling their accounts and items aswell, so there's gotta be something wrong. Or maybe they've got them self occupied like me with my 8 month old daughter.

But enough of rambling, like Tzunal said, you might wanna make a vote and just see how it goes, doesn't mean you actually have to wipe the server altho the poll would say so.

Thanks for reading and sorry! :D

There's no such a thing as a forbidden topic, unless farjat says so.

This is an open forum where any1 can post anything they like, as long as it is in the right place.

And about people selling their itens, i also see people buying itens everyday, means new people joining server, interested in our server because they know that even if he cant play for 3 months, when hes back his itens will still be here, thats the biggest difference beetween nemesis and other private servers.

I seen people quitting, going other servers, the server close or reset, and they come back.

Also, i really dont understand so much complaining about itens, i mean, thats the reason people train so much, to get itens!

It only affects pvp on small fights, any char can be killed, no matter how many itens you might have, all you need is cordenating the atack, and it also makes game more challenging, i mean, u dont feel the same way when u kill the guy with mass itens and when you kill a guy that is new to server and have no itens.

Theres no date for a wipe. the right momento to wipe will appear himself. A week ago inside staff made a voting, and noone voted for a wipe yet.

I dont see this server wiping in 2011. But cant know really.

People buying and selling. we dont care. We just have when this generate extra work for GMs.

We learn with years. On next nemesis i will make email changes on an automatic way. We keep looking forward to automatice as more manteinance tasks as possible.

We can deal the server more easy and GMs can play more. thats the idea.