Sign in to follow this  
Mito24

Unbalanced

If people think the towns are unbalanced they can move their characters by making a donation or just waiting for them to balance out again.

This happens often where there are more of Elvine or more of Ares for a while, but it always changes back soon enough.

Not as well, if that happens in the hours that Americans and Europeans logged, but during the time that favors Asia, the Ares are majority. Even if you look at the statistics of the Crusades, is clearly seen as on Tuesday, dominates Ares. But as is always the balance comes alone. A few months ago even had a post where it was shown that Ares had won 95% of the crusades that showed the site, today the opposite happens and the same happened later (as opposed to present).

While enjoying the "benefits" more chance of EK and less competition for drop in own maps.

I don't know about other guild from Ares, but 1 think that pissed us (our guild) is there are numbers of brainless trash talking/insult that we always get from the opposite town. This really fking irritate us to go out and enjoy. If you guys really wish for some mass fight, then start thinking what not to say.

I don't know about other guild from Ares, but 1 think that pissed us (our guild) is there are numbers of brainless trash talking/insult that we always get from the opposite town. This really fking irritate us to go out and enjoy. If you guys really wish for some mass fight, then start thinking what not to say.

It is certainly true that you say and also helps that people are less in the game.

But unfortunately I stop believing in Santa Claus, I would love to be able to play without having to read people bastard other people steadily. Hopefully with the help of the tickets and the staff and the many mutes and bans, this may be changing.

+1

and will say names here fk it..

devaster talking trash aways really annoyng guy

julieth same talking shit ... btw some times looks like they are all the same guy ...

fight like that

+1

and will say names here fk it..

devaster talking trash aways really annoyng guy

julieth same talking shit ... btw some times looks like they are all the same guy ...

fight like that

Julieth been on mute for long time already for me :D