Sign in to follow this  
Mariano78

Repeat Quest

As with the new update the contribution will make a very important value, it occurred to me that, if possible, to complete a quest will have the option of repeating the same and just the same. This would look a lot more people making quest in distant maps and not only in garden or ogres because it is near the city. And to have some kind of disadvantage, when you recibe the price for completing the quest, only pay one of all done, so people should choose, if you do many quests and recibe one prize of just do one as usually.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Mariano

distant/far away quests are already having increased contributions to encourage people to take them.

just 1 or 2 more points....

distant/far away quests are already having increased contributions to encourage people to take them.

perhaps a penalty should be given if repeating the same quest over and over and over and over...

like 1 contri less for every completion you did in the past 50 quests.

This will require people to take new or different quests as their "easy" quests get lowered in reward alot after 3 or 4 repeats.

perhaps a penalty should be given if repeating the same quest over and over and over and over...

This will require people to take new or different quests as their "easy" quests get lowered in reward alot after 3 or 4 repeats.

+1

I like this (but less than 50 quests)

I like this (but less than 50 quests)

Considering the wide range of available quests and the planned additional upcomming scavenger-type quests and chain-type quests I would even consider to go up to 75 or even 100 quests.

I think the current quest range for level 170+ offers atleast 50 different quests (including party quests ofcrouse), so a history of 50 quests would be reasonable. If you repeat a quest 2 or 3 times within the range of 50, you'll lose 1 or 2 contri for repeating it, which will ofcrouse discourage repeating, but wouldn't make it extreemly bad considering the fact that those quests that are being repeated are probably the fastest-completable-quests (close to town or easy to find quests), and we want to avoid mass-repeating of these to spread the players over different maps to go questing.

Personally I think 2 to 5 points deducted for repeating would spread out people of less famous or less populated maps also (deeper into dungeons, further into tower of hell or wetter into druncnian city).

Hmm, I dunno about this idea because im playing on BMAGE, ice

golems are basically the only thing i can kill with 50 dex so if

you decrease quest points i wont be able to earn contribtion

points.