Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

White[GM]'s Christmas Event 2010! *Scavenger Hunt!*

Nury is the winner of 1st prize!

I checked all her items personally, and yes, she had the correct items for the list.

Working on the rest of the lists now, please be patient!

I have all

M= M shield

E= Elv flag

R= Right gs exp20

R= Right gis

Y= rogm

C=Crit hmmer ns

H=Helhound tongue

R=Ruby

I=Iron Shield

S=Sharp baxe rep3

T=Troll Claw

M=Magic Neck Dm1

A=Anc gs ns

S=Sharp hammer rep2

H=Heavy Scroll Summons

A= Anc stone

P= Plat ring

P=Pison Rapier hp49

Y=Golden axe

N=Neck of fire

E=Emmy ring

W= Wine

Y=Ogre ring

E= Elf scroll summon

A=Angel Mag +0

R=Right war axe

Plate Many W 170+%

Invs pot

Shapphire ware 96%

Tommato

Edited by Du^^

M: mshield

E: emmerald ware (crafting)

R: ancient rapier

R: ring of ogre

Y: yellow ball

C: ancient claymore

H: helm (99% manu)

R: ring of wizzard

I: stated iron shield

S: sapphire ware

T: stated targe shield

M: mushroom (farming)

A: anc piece

S: skin color pot (alchemy)

H: stated hammer

A: ant leg

P: stated plate mail

P: platinium ring

Y: ring of demon power

Y: zerk tablet

E: emmerald ring

A: angelic pandent (dex)

R: red candy

nick: TheMenace

A ver si esta bien

M: Mushroom

E: Emerald

R: Ruby

R: Rubyware 81%

y: Blood rapier

C: Strong chain mail

H: Ligth Horned

R: Red carp

i: Iron ore

s: Skincolor por

t: ligth targe shield

m: main gauche 116%

a: a ancient piece of stone

s: Shappire

h: Strong Helm

a: Ant antena

p: pligth plate mail

p: pumpkin

y: Romg

n: necklace of lp

e: Emerld ring

w: ligth wing helm

y: Demon ring

e: anc esterk

a: Ant leg

r: agile rapier

char evento3

Mariano78 is the winner of the 2nd prize!

Still checking the rest of the lists, please be patient!

LastOutlaw and Svafnir seem like they have the correct items, I'll check them in-game soon.

R -> Robe

W -> ...wizzard cap

char PoLiCiA

Armors need to be statted, please find something different for those two!

Tiene que tener stats, por favor ecuentra algo diferente por esos 2!

Y - Stone of Merien / Uni Meat

Need something different than Merien/Uni Meat, please!

Y=Ogre ring

Different rare than Ogre Ring, please! I forgot to add that in the excluded list at the beginning, sorry!

Need 2nd drops for these two, that aren't in the excluded list!

I have all

M= M shield

E= Elv flag

R= Right gs exp20

R= Right gis

Y= rogm

C=Crit hmmer ns

H=Helhound tongue

R=Ruby

I=Iron Shield

S=Sharp baxe rep3

T=Troll Claw

M=Magic Neck Dm1

A=Anc gs ns

S=Sharp hammer rep2

H=Heavy Scroll Summons

A= Anc stone

P= Plat ring

P=Pison Rapier hp49

Y=Golden axe

N=Neck of fire

E=Emmy ring

W= Wine

Y=Ogre ring or zem

E= Elf scroll summon

A=Angel Mag +0

R=Right war axe

Plate Many W 170+%

Invs pot

Shapphire ware 96%

Water MElon

Done

Whisper WTB

Edited by Du^^

GM u never SAY! itemz need STAT !

men see this

chain hoses = H ? ajjaa

chain hoses start with = " C "

A ver si esta bien

M: Mushroom

E: Emerald

R: Ruby

R: Rubyware 81%

y: Blood rapier

C: Strong chain mail

H: Ligth Horned

R: Red carp

i: Iron ore

s: Skincolor por

t: ligth targe shield

m: main gauche 116%

a: a ancient piece of stone

s: Shappire

h: Strong Helm

a: Ant antena

p: pligth plate mail

p: pumpkin

y: Romg

n: necklace of lp

e: Emerld ring

w: ligth wing helm

y: Demon ring

e: anc esterk

a: Ant leg

r: agile rapier

char evento3

Mariano78 is the winner of the 2nd prize!

Still checking the rest of the lists, please be patient!

LastOutlaw and Svafnir seem like they have the correct items, I'll check them in-game soon.

R -> Robe

W -> ...wizzard cap

char PoLiCiA

Armors need to be statted, please find something different for those two!

Tiene que tener stats, por favor ecuentra algo diferente por esos 2!

Y - Stone of Merien / Uni Meat

Need something different than Merien/Uni Meat, please!

Y=Ogre ring

Different rare than Ogre Ring, please! I forgot to add that in the excluded list at the beginning, sorry!

Need 2nd drops for these two, that aren't in the excluded list!

Done

I think this Event rule is not very clearly, and ppl keeps changing / editing their items,

the one who got the 1st post just need to change/edit his items list and sure win 1st prize,

how about thoes ppl who got right items but post late? they will be no chance to win the prize!

I think the rule should be "everyone just can post once, and cannot edit in forum, if u wrong ,

then sry u lose ur chance, because you hadn't to count ur items carefully b4 you posted"

otherwrise, it just is a unfair event. :wacko:

these s stupid Jing dont get events if u wanna win ur friends directly give the items to yours dudes.

Jing o t pones las pilas o no hagas nada porq siempre fue lo mismo con vos

If dont like, DONT PLAY.

daniel, im searching your accounts By IP and banning them now.

Someone else wanna mess a GM?

I think this Event rule is not very clearly, and ppl keeps changing / editing their items,

the one who got the 1st post just need to change/edit his items list and sure win 1st prize,

how about thoes ppl who got right items but post late? they will be no chance to win the prize!

I think the rule should be "everyone just can post once, and cannot edit in forum, if u wrong ,

then sry u lose ur chance, because you hadn't to count ur items carefully b4 you posted"

If necessary, I will check the item logs to make sure, but so far I haven't needed to.

With Nury, for example, she had the right items already, but she posted it a little later. She was still the first person to gather all the items, and the first person to post a complete list. No problem there.

For Mariano78, you can see yourself he didn't edit his post, and he had all the necessary items. No problem there, either.

There's 1st and 2nd place right there.

For the rest, I'll check item logs/post EDIT times (because you can see when they edited their post), and award prizes from there.

I'm doing the best I can, but I'm only human.

For what items actually count for letters, yes, I'm not being AS strict on that as I could, because I didn't put that in the first post. I only got White's message this morning that he couldn't run the event, so I took what he had already posted and tried to edit it the best I could. I obviously forgot one or two things, yes, but I'm trying to work with what I've already posted.

If necessary, I will check the item logs to make sure, but so far I haven't needed to.

With Nury, for example, she had the right items already, but she posted it a little later. She was still the first person to gather all the items, and the first person to post a complete list. No problem there.

For Mariano78, you can see yourself he didn't edit his post, and he had all the necessary items. No problem there, either.

For the rest, I'll check item logs/post EDIT times (because you can see when they edited their post), and award prizes from there.

For what items actually count for letters, yes, I'm not being AS strict on that as I could, because I didn't put that in the first post. I only got White's message this morning that he couldn't run the event, so I took what he had already posted and tried to edit it the best I could. I obviously forgot one or two things, yes, but I'm trying to work with what I've already posted.

I just beleive that Outlaw unning 3th price is TOTALLY wrong. He posted 01:12pm with these mistakes:

Ogre Potion

Demon Potion

Sex Change Potion

Chain Hose

First, i disagree with the Chain Hose been [H], should be [C]. But ok, let it pass.

Next problem. He put Sex Change Potion as . Ok, no problem on it. But then, he also included Ogre Potion [P] and Demon Potion [P]. That's is incorrect! If Sex Change potion is , the others are [O] and [D]. Else, all 3 potions included in the list are [P]. This means that, by any chance of understand the rules, he commited mistakes. By the way, at 01:13 pm (maybe secs ago?) AmonAmrth (Svafnir) edited his posted list, with all itens correct by the understand of the laws in this event.

So... abstract: Outlaw have an INCORRECT list of itens, he dont deserve the 3th place. Amon have it correct. He should get the 3th place.

Hope u all read and understand this.

Thx

I say thank you for hosting at short notice! Well done Jing.

Thanks for all Jing, and dont worry.... NOTHING IS PERFECT!!!! :lol:

And i know that i eddit, but because my hands shanke when i have nervous and dont write good (also shanke the ares follow me :wub: )) but look the time, the time is correct ^^

Thanks other Time and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

First, i disagree with the Chain Hose been [H], should be [C]. But ok, let it pass.

Next problem. He put Sex Change Potion as . Ok, no problem on it. But then, he also included Ogre Potion [P] and Demon Potion [P]. That's is incorrect! If Sex Change potion is , the others are [O] and [D]. Else, all 3 potions included in the list are [P]. This means that, by any chance of understand the rules, he commited mistakes. By the way, at 01:13 pm (maybe secs ago?) AmonAmrth (Svafnir) edited his posted list, with all itens correct by the understand of the laws in this event.

So... abstract: Outlaw have an INCORRECT list of itens, he dont deserve the 3th place. Amon have it correct. He should get the 3th place.

Thx

Checked item logs and times, and it's actually a tie for 3rd place with Amon and TheOutlaw.

For the potions, like I said, I'm not being VERY VERY VERY strict on item names counting for certain letters, because I didn't specify in the 1st post. TheOutlaw used his HP21 Chain Hose for H, and yes, I counted it because I counted someone else using a Manu Chain Hose for H as well.

As for the potions, again, I counted those for P for someone else, too. Why? Because there's no "D" or "O" in "Merry Christmas Happy New Year". However, I counted S for Sex change pot and I for Invis pot too.

Like I said, next time I'll make sure it's more specific, or be sure to say that it's NOT specific.

Thx

Checked item logs and times, and it's actually a tie for 3rd place with Amon and TheOutlaw.

For the potions, like I said, I'm not being VERY VERY VERY strict on item names counting for certain letters, because I didn't specify in the 1st post. TheOutlaw used his HP21 Chain Hose for H, and yes, I counted it because I counted someone else using a Manu Chain Hose for H as well.

As for the potions, again, I counted those for P for someone else, too. Why? Because there's no "D" or "O" in "Merry Christmas Happy New Year". However, I counted S for Sex change pot and I for Invis pot too.

Like I said, next time I'll make sure it's more specific, or be sure to say that it's NOT specific.

Very honourable! An i will happily share the 3rd place on the podium with Amon : )

Yennifer, funny how you didn't moan to me about it...?

I haven't edited my list, though it was denied.

And about pots and stuff... i have an item starting with Y : yellow ball. It doesn't count. So tell me about names and letters... On top of it - ancient tablet aint second drop... It consists of second drops lol. It's actually second drop ^ 4 ;]

Anyway, dun become ridiculous pls. It's Christmas event. Be good christians and dun wish other ppls fortune. It's a moral law anyway.

Happy holidays!

I haven't edited my list, though it was denied.

And about pots and stuff... i have an item starting with Y : yellow ball. It doesn't count. So tell me about names and letters... On top of it - ancient tablet aint second drop... It consists of second drops lol. It's actually second drop ^ 4 ;]

Anyway, dun become ridiculous pls. It's Christmas event. Be good christians and dun wish other ppls fortune. It's a moral law anyway.

Happy holidays!

Yes I know, I've been trying to be fair with what was written in my 1st post, but it's hard when I'm getting whispers from 5 people at once asking me to check their lists/asking if something is OK to use or not. I now know a little of what Hunter goes through! :blink:

Anyways the first 3 prizes have been awarded, please let me know if you still want to use your items for the 4th or 5th prize, and I will award them accordingly.

Thx

idk what i moan, however, what is correct is correct. I just posted what i beleive is trully correct. If ur list had no problem, there was reason for me posting here? =P

Very honourable! An i will happily share the 3rd place on the podium with Amon : )

Yennifer, funny how you didn't moan to me about it...?

That's just my point of view, I helped u during the event, didnt I? I gave you somewhat, just same as I did with Amon, PoliCiA and lots of others players. I just beleive that, what is correct, is correct.

But, if jing agree with ur list, i have nothing to say. Congratz to all players who have won! Merry Christmass and, soon, we all hope to say each other: Happy new year!!

Grats

Edited by gorefest

For Nury, Mariano78, and TheOutlaw (Amon already sent me his):

Please send me a PM with what items you want with your prize!

Por favor, mandame un PM con que cosas quieres en el premio tuyo!

muy mal evento , nunca qdaron bien claras las reglas

creo q si lei bien dijo Jingz[GM] con respecto a las ogre , demon , sex potion

que podia variar porq es navidad, entonces con ese punto de vista, podia

postear cualquier cosa, total es navidad, o por ejemplo porque favorecio a

los ganadores, y no a otros, creo que hubo Excepciones para algunos

nada mas, MMMMMM q dudoso, pero bueno, " si el gm lo dice " ... =)

Yea, it was quite late for Asia time zone. I saw it in forum midnight, though it's clear on the explanation :-) Cool event, and very creative :-) And i was wondering, will anyone put their ice sword as the Y, hahahhaa :P

Merry Xmas to the staff and players! Ho-ho-ho!

Nice event indeed! Thanks GMs.

Rules were clear. I found everything explained perfectly in the 2 post that explained the event. Maybe some people should read with more attention and learn to interpretate the thread. Or maybe learn some english ^^

And of course, some people will never tolerate loosing. Just deal with it, grow up.

Gratz to Nury, onairam and Outlaw for prizes!

Yea, it was quite late for Asia time zone. I saw it in forum midnight, though it's clear on the explanation :-) Cool event, and very creative :-) And i was wondering, will anyone put their ice sword as the Y, hahahhaa :P

Merry Xmas to the staff and players! Ho-ho-ho!

Yes I was trying to get it out earlier in the day, but by the time I saw it, it was already about 10am server time. :(

I'm sorry it came so late, next time I'll try to be more prepared!