Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

White[GM]'s Christmas Event 2010! *Scavenger Hunt!*

Yea, it was quite late for Asia time zone. I saw it in forum midnight, though it's clear on the explanation :-) Cool event, and very creative :-) And i was wondering, will anyone put their ice sword as the Y, hahahhaa :P

Merry Xmas to the staff and players! Ho-ho-ho!

Yes I was trying to get it out earlier in the day, but by the time I saw it, it was already about 10am server time. :(

I'm sorry it came so late, next time I'll try to be more prepared!

Just give me a Zwand :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

For Nury, Mariano78, and TheOutlaw (Amon already sent me his):

Please send me a PM with what items you want with your prize!

Por favor, mandame un PM con que cosas quieres en el premio tuyo!

Sent x2 Jing :)

If dont like, DONT PLAY.

daniel, im searching your accounts By IP and banning them now.

Someone else wanna mess a GM?

jajajajaa bue la cagada es q me ba?iaste mis chars no los de daniel xD maldito ip

Great Event! Thanks JING!!! gratz to Nury!! and the rest!

Baca, a llorar a la iglesia.

si vos hubieras estado en el dia del evento t hubieras dado cuenta la tranfugiada q fue ese evento! 1ro decia que no se

podia1 cosa, dpues la cambiaba diciendo que se podia, porq lo habian puesto tal o tal,,, osea cambiaba las reglas

en medio del evento

si pide una lista

A

B

C

no es lo mismo

Z

B

H

oseaaaa-.... si pide una lista de itemz segun la letra que comienza q la respete!

muy mal evento , nunca qdaron bien claras las reglas

creo q si lei bien dijo Jingz[GM] con respecto a las ogre , demon , sex potion

que podia variar porq es navidad, entonces con ese punto de vista, podia

postear cualquier cosa, total es navidad, o por ejemplo porque favorecio a

los ganadores, y no a otros, creo que hubo Excepciones para algunos

nada mas, MMMMMM q dudoso, pero bueno, " si el gm lo dice " ... =)

Entendiste cualquier cosa, no lo hizo "porque es navidad" y le nacio el espiritu navide?o permisivo...

Si prestas atencion la lista esta dada con las LETRAS de la frase ""M.e.r.r.y C.h.r.i.s.t.m.a.s H.a.p.p.y N.e.w Y.e.a.r""

A las Demon pots o Uni pots no las cuenta como "D" o "U", porque NO hay "D" o "U" en ""Merry Christmas Happy New Year""

Pero si hay "S" en esa frase, por eso contaba a las Sex pots como "S".

a ESO se referia, mal interpretaste lo de "porque es navidad"

Ya te dije que no jodas a los GMs...

-----

Guys, is not easy to run an event like this... there could be mistake which we dont see till the event is running and you have 100 persons finding those mistakes.

You could spend 10 years thinking in a perfect plan, but if you show it to 3240823904 persons someone will find a hole there that you, as a single person, cant see and you will try to fix on progress. I dont know if you understand what im saying...

Dont be unfair with Jing or White.

Being greedy at an event for X-Mass is kind hilarious :huh:

Grats to the winners!

Well, first of all, I dont want to sound greedy or annoying, but I would like to knew when the prizes are going te be given to the winners.

Its been more than a week and I have no news about it. I know the staff is busy with the update, but I just want to know if they will be given soon, or if we must wait for the update.

Thanks.

Well, first of all, I dont want to sound greedy or annoying, but I would like to knew when the prizes are going te be given to the winners.

Its been more than a week and I have no news about it. I know the staff is busy with the update, but I just want to know if they will be given soon, or if we must wait for the update.

Thanks.

My guess will be right after the Guild System is updated :-)

Are there any new News about the awards?

Sorry for my impatience :blush:

PD: I love the update :wub: Good job!

I'm waiting for Jing to update me on reward status to finally reward the long awaited event rewads to the players.

About that White, I have a doubt. I original sent a pm to Jing, when he first asked to, telling about our choice. Now, what happens its that after this time, my needs/wants changed, and I would like to change my original choice (of course, sticking to the options given). Is this possible?

Thanks.

I'm waiting for Jing to update me on reward status to finally reward the long awaited event rewads to the players.

Oks!! Very thanks ^_^

About that White, I have a doubt. I original sent a pm to Jing, when he first asked to, telling about our choice. Now, what happens its that after this time, my needs/wants changed, and I would like to change my original choice (of course, sticking to the options given). Is this possible?

Thanks.

If you're an official winnar, I grant you the change of choice within the range of given possible reward.

Thanks.

If you're an official winnar, I grant you the change of choice within the range of given possible reward.

Come on Jing! Give White the Prize lists please! That's all we are waiting on. Thanks!

Jing is in Spain, Adam, he will be back on 3rd week of July

Sorry guys I'm back now, I'll make a post for White now.

Jing, welcome back.

Excellent, we now expect news from White to reelected prices (needs change).

Regards

Edited by Mariano78