Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

The Guild System Update

Guild system must be tested, just need to build a test client. that's all.

I'll build one tonight & put it on staff room (paks embedded ofcourse)

Post made today, white is mass coding atm, hes got plenty times, so its finally coming, we are sorry about the wait time.

i ll b with no guild, im sorry but i think its alot work just to make a guild ...

my guild ll b alive on skype ... lol ..

guild helps in nothing ... imo ..

well, have fun, working :D

Edited by allan

I just did some math.... guild lvl 2 =300000k points-----> with 25 members thats 17x 700 points for EACH of the 25 members! In another way thats 428x 700 contri points :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: .

Love the guild system idea but make it allot less or make lvl 1 and 2 easyer (10k and 30k)! Then it will maybe attract some players instead of destroying all guilds and making more people leave server.

Think about it... :ph34r:

I just did some math.... guild lvl 2 =300000k points-----> with 25 members thats 17x 700 points for EACH of the 25 members! In another way thats 428x 700 contri points :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: .

Love the guild system idea but make it allot less or make lvl 1 and 2 easyer (10k and 30k)! Then it will maybe attract some players instead of destroying all guilds and making more people leave server.

prices are high because we don't want to have people have guilds lvl 5 the 2 hours after we release the system.

Guild lvl 1 and current guilds are equal and still free.

Yet guild lvl 2 and up offer benefits which cost a high price, because they're benefits !

The impact of these benefits is magnificent on the game play such as Heldenian and Crusade, at this point there's in each Heldenian maybe 2 to 3 people you gotta watch not to pass, the Masters of the guilds... with the Guild System, you'll have to watch alot more people not to cross, this changes gameplay and the impact on the game and the way Heldenians are played.

Equally go for Crusades, different guilds ranks can change teleport & build point aswell as summon war units.

This needs you to be more carefull as more people with war units can show up, while in the past only 1 with alot war units would show up, there'll probably now show up alot with few war units which can make you box, while with the sinlge summoner, boxing was harder, so again this changes gameplay, the impact is huge and therefore the prices must be high, it's an additional feature, but it's not going to be free.

Appart from this, some quests will be reviewed and quests will be added, which will make gaining contribution points much faster, therefore makes gaining additional features much faster.

what the hell ur math! 17*25 = 428 ? x'D!

what the hell ur math! 17*25 = 428 ? x'D!

Actually, level 1 to lvl 2 = 50k contri -> 10 members is limit at lvl 1.

Formula results into:

50k / 10 = 5k per member

That's still reasonable, considering you can gather up to 10k before there's no more quests.

yet again, prices are high as only things are ADDED that benefit only if you get them.

10 members is to low... destroys all guilds. Make lvl 1 25 members then atleast!

The goal of this limits is that we want people to use it if they got big guilds.

To reply at kennychl's concerns:

Guild lvl 5 reward?

Perhaps, I have been thinking about making an un-timed event where the first guild that reaches lvl 5 gains a bonus or reward. - we'll have to discuss this idea in staff room to decide IF and WHAT reward will be given, but I support your idea, a resu sounds nice.

Is this still going on?

Made first lvl 5 guild yesterday :)

nemesis20120107185633el.jpg

Guild lvl 5 reward?

Perhaps, I have been thinking about making an un-timed event where the first guild that reaches lvl 5 gains a bonus or reward. - we'll have to discuss this idea in staff room to decide IF and WHAT reward will be given, but I support your idea, a resu sounds nice.

Is this still going on?

Congratz !

Guild lvl 5 reward?

Is this still going on?

Congratz !

Congratz !

sorry, i would like to know what upgrade i have to buy to be able to summon guild npc´s as guild commander.

ty

sorry, i would like to know what upgrade i have to buy to be able to summon guild npc´s as guild commander.

ty

Buy the Crusade Commanding abilities, this will allow the rank you purchase it for (guild commander) to use summons during the crusade total war.